• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Yuki grabbed red yarn, "is there any chance of using yarn?"

-Malvo hummed in thought, and a smile curved her expression for the better. "If you'd like! We can use anything in this drawer really. Like this fabric." She held up the different colors of felt - what she could anyhow. Purple, blue, red, white, green and orange.

-Malvo hummed in thought, and a smile curved her expression for the better. "If you'd like! We can use anything in this drawer really. Like this fabric." She held up the different colors of felt - what she could anyhow. Purple, blue, red, white, green and orange.
"OOOOOOOO. Now the question is what do we want?"

"OOOOOOOO. Now the question is what do we want?"

-"UHHHH," Malvo peeked into the drawercagain. "Maybe a couple of fuzzy award ribbons? We can use the yarn so they can hang or we could use it f'r other stuff."

-"UHHHH," Malvo peeked into the drawercagain. "Maybe a couple of fuzzy award ribbons? We can use the yarn so they can hang or we could use it f'r other stuff."
"I love that idea! Should we get red and green OR maybe we should get purple and orange, or blue and yellow is always pretty. So many choices."

"I love that idea! Should we get red and green OR maybe we should get purple and orange, or blue and yellow is always pretty. So many choices."

-"I. Loooove. Orange and purple." Malvo smiled.

Yuki smiled, "then orange and purple it is!"

"Yay!" Malvo, still beaming, moved to put the other colors back while simultaneously gathering the purples and oranges. "Should we use actual ribbons, too?"

"Yay!" Malvo, still beaming, moved to put the other colors back while simultaneously gathering the purples and oranges. "Should we use actual ribbons, too?"
Yuki nodded, "it would make it very pleasing to look at. At least for me i find ribbons to be nice to look at."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back