• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Yuki nodded, "it would make it very pleasing to look at. At least for me i find ribbons to be nice to look at."

-Malvo gave a nod, and took out a spool of orange and a spool of purple before showing them to Yuki. The ribbons, though made of fabric, having given a small shine in the light coming in from the window. "These ones?"

-Malvo gave a nod, and took out a spool of orange and a spool of purple before showing them to Yuki. The ribbons, though made of fabric, having given a small shine in the light coming in from the window. "These ones?"
Yuki studied them before nodding, "yeah those would work. Anything else we should add?"

Yuki huffed, "yeah i can't think of anything else either."

"Let's gather everything up and head out, then." Malvo smiled soft. "Might need t' wake the boys up f'r a hot glue gun, though. Since I think Dipper was usin' it last?"

Yuki giggled, "oh, i know! Just the way they furrow their eyebrows and pout. Gosh, it's adorble."

-Malvo quickly nodded. "Oh! Uhm. . . can I ask ya something? Ya don't have t' answer, I just. . ."

Malvo inhaled, and rubbed the back of her head with a free hand. "Well. . . would y' ever. . . I dunno. . . want kids?"

((You're welcome.))
(;w; you're too kind to MEEEEEEEEE)
Yuki blinked before blushing,"well, i wouldn't oppose. I do love kids and. . . yeah, kids would be nice. But please don't make this make ya feel like y'have to have kids with me. I'm always going to be just fine to have as my source of happiness and we can take care of my brother's kids if I ever feel the need to take care of something. I"m talking a lot again aren't I?"

(;w; you're too kind to MEEEEEEEEE)
Yuki blinked before blushing,"well, i wouldn't oppose. I do love kids and. . . yeah, kids would be nice. But please don't make this make ya feel like y'have to have kids with me. I'm always going to be just fine to have as my source of happiness and we can take care of my brother's kids if I ever feel the need to take care of something. I"m talking a lot again aren't I?"

Malvo gave a smile of admiration, listening to Yuki as she spoke before shaking her head. "Just a bit of rambling but I love yer voice so I could listen to it all day." Malvo furrowed her brows, still smiling. "But yeah, I ask because. . . I dunno, I've just been thinking about it a lot lately."

Malvo gave a smile of admiration, listening to Yuki as she spoke before shaking her head. "Just a bit of rambling but I love yer voice so I could listen to it all day." Malvo furrowed her brows, still smiling. "But yeah, I ask because. . . I dunno, I've just been thinking about it a lot lately."
Yuki's blushed increased tenfold, "yeah?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back