• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Yuki tapped her chin, "I mean, everything. I can't choose. Even when he hated me with every fiber of his being, i still love him and loved watching the moments he spend."

Malvo whined while finally speaking up. "Y're such a sweet sister, Yuki. Y'really are."

Yuki whined, "you're so sweet."

-Malvo smiled. "I know. I'm the leading cause of diabeetus, remember?"

"Leadin' cause of somethin'." Dipper playfully mumbled, then smiled innocently at Malvo's glare.

-Malvo smiled. "I know. I'm the leading cause of diabeetus, remember?"

"Leadin' cause of somethin'." Dipper playfully mumbled, then smiled innocently at Malvo's glare.
Yuki looked over to him with scowl, "you better be nice or y'won't get anymore stories from me."

-Dipper sighed and smiled. "Good. Now, can I. . . hear abouuuut. . . oo! Somethin' cute about when he was little."
Yuki huffed, trying to remember. "Well since it's snowing outside, this is a perfect time for this story. Well, has he ever told you why he loves snow so much?"

Yuki huffed, trying to remember. "Well since it's snowing outside, this is a perfect time for this story. Well, has he ever told you why he loves snow so much?"

-"Just that he liked using the ice to hunt." Dipper's head cocked to the side.

-"Just that he liked using the ice to hunt." Dipper's head cocked to the side.
Yuki gasped, "then he didn't tell you!" She then cleared her throat, "once upon a time, there lived a small fox named Masaru. Now Masru, the tough, brave boy was scared of the snow the first time he saw it. He would nip at the snowflakes falling from the sky and scream when he was forced on the snow. So one day, a fair beautiful princess of the village that was our mom set a whole day up to show Masaru, her youngest, that the snow wasn't so bad. So at first, she played in it while Masaru watched longingly to join her. Then slowly but surely he put his big boy pants on and went after mom until we all were playing. It was one of the diamond in the rough type of day that Masaru remembers so well. So when you see him get so happy over the snow, it's because he's remembering running and rolling around in it with Mama and us."

(I say that's muuuuuuch better than the last story i told)

Yuki gasped, "then he didn't tell you!" She then cleared her throat, "once upon a time, there lived a small fox named Masaru. Now Masru, the tough, brave boy was scared of the snow the first time he saw it. He would nip at the snowflakes falling from the sky and scream when he was forced on the snow. So one day, a fair beautiful princess of the village that was our mom set a whole day up to show Masaru, her youngest, that the snow wasn't so bad. So at first, she played in it while Masaru watched longingly to join her. Then slowly but surely he put his big boy pants on and went after mom until we all were playing. It was one of the diamond in the rough type of day that Masaru remembers so well. So when you see him get so happy over the snow, it's because he's remembering running and rolling around in it with Mama and us."

(I say that's muuuuuuch better than the last story i told)

((-claps-))

Dipper whined and held his chest at the image, ears low in adoration. "Ooooh my gods, that's precious."

Yuki nodded, "well just keep it up because it's certainly noticeable."

-Dipper teared up with another whine. "I will."

Malvo whined and hugged Dipper, wwhom lailed while this went on. "Don't cry!"

-Dipper teared up with another whine. "I will."

Malvo whined and hugged Dipper, wwhom lailed while this went on. "Don't cry!"
Yuki blinked before waving her hands, "shhhh, you'll wake up- Masaru! Hey little brother!" She smiled over to the deadly tired fox glaring harshly at the girls. "Why is he crying?"

Yuki blinked before waving her hands, "shhhh, you'll wake up- Masaru! Hey little brother!" She smiled over to the deadly tired fox glaring harshly at the girls. "Why is he crying?"

Malvo whined and kept hugging Dipper as she spoke up in defense. "We just said he was good and he started crying."

Dipper would whine as well, and pulled back from the hold as he ran his palm over his eye. "Ah gods." He then looked to Masaru and sniffled. "Don't be mad at them, these are happy tears-- I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you up." He whined again.

Malvo whined and kept hugging Dipper as she spoke up in defense. "We just said he was good and he started crying."

Dipper would whine as well, and pulled back from the hold as he ran his palm over his eye. "Ah gods." He then looked to Masaru and sniffled. "Don't be mad at them, these are happy tears-- I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you up." He whined again.
Masaru sighed, "i'm just glad they're happy. And shut up, i was going to be waken up soon since this is around the time that two little demons come into our room and try to sleep in our bed."

Masaru sighed, "i'm just glad they're happy. And shut up, i was going to be waken up soon since this is around the time that two little demons come into our room and try to sleep in our bed."

Dipper smiled some and sighed. "True. . . I hope ya slept well otherwise."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back