• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Adrian rolled his eyes at that, taking a seat again as he went back to eating.

"Why would y' risk getting banned from this place, though, Devus? You said y' loved the food here." Malvo asked in hopes to flip the mood around.

Devus gasped, not realizing this before placing his hands on his mouth. "You're right! I shall behave for the rest of the time we are here!"

Masaru rolled his eyes as well. "Suuuuuuuure, five minutes tops before you do something downright borderline psychotic."

"You're on!"

Devus gasped, not realizing this before placing his hands on his mouth. "You're right! I shall behave for the rest of the time we are here!"

Masaru rolled his eyes as well. "Suuuuuuuure, five minutes tops before you do something downright borderline psychotic."

"You're on!"

"Should be good." Malvo grinned while Dei-Loki listened in silence.

"Should be good." Malvo grinned while Dei-Loki listened in silence.

Devus smirked, nodding as Masaru patted his mate's shoulder. "Besides. . . y'do remember that we already have kids, right Devus?" Devus blinked at that, "noooooooooooooooooo, and you left them home alone!?"

Masaru snorted, "no! I left them with Perry so he can endure what hell they're about to bring him. Fucking Perry."

Devus smirked, nodding as Masaru patted his mate's shoulder. "Besides. . . y'do remember that we already have kids, right Devus?" Devus blinked at that, "noooooooooooooooooo, and you left them home alone!?"

Masaru snorted, "no! I left them with Perry so he can endure what hell they're about to bring him. Fucking Perry."

Adrian and Reaver shot their heads up from their meals, looking over as Reaver spoke. "Not in the palace, I hope?"

Dei-Loki blinked from the pat, glancing over to answer the question. "Like we'd fucking leave fucking Perry in the palace, as it is. Our home is fine, just his home that'll be nothing."

Adrian and Reaver shot their heads up from their meals, looking over as Reaver spoke. "Not in the palace, I hope?"

Dei-Loki blinked from the pat, glancing over to answer the question. "Like we'd fucking leave fucking Perry in the palace, as it is. Our home is fine, just his home that'll be nothing."

"Yup! It's not like he needs a home anyways." He then sighed, "although i do miss my babies."

"It reaaaaaaaaaally does. Oh Gods, we're done for. We can't even go anywhere without missing our babies! We're incredibly attached to their cuteness."

Dei-Loki whined, rubbing his face. "I knew this day would come!"

Dei-Loki whined, rubbing his face. "I knew this day would come!"

"Now how are we ever going to go out without being worried about them? I'm so worried!"

Yuki blinked, "don't you think you two are being a bit too much?"

Masaru squinted, "no."

"Now how are we ever going to go out without being worried about them? I'm so worried!"

Yuki blinked, "don't you think you two are being a bit too much?"

Masaru squinted, "no."

Dei-Loki gasped at the question, looking over. "They are our babies and we shall forever worry and care about them. ;w;"

(Me too. XD )

Dei-Loki pouted as well, sniffling. "All the luffs..."

Masaru then sunk lower in his chair. "I want my baaaaaaabies!" Devus rolled his eyes, "you two are a bunch of crybabies. Just go and get em' and bring them here."

Masaru sat straight back up. "And risk them dealing with this world? What happens if it's too much for their baby minds?"

Devus blinked which caused Masaru to blink back before looking to his mate. "Well?"

Masaru then sunk lower in his chair. "I want my baaaaaaabies!" Devus rolled his eyes, "you two are a bunch of crybabies. Just go and get em' and bring them here."

Masaru sat straight back up. "And risk them dealing with this world? What happens if it's too much for their baby minds?"

Devus blinked which caused Masaru to blink back before looking to his mate. "Well?"

Dei-Loki watched before standing up in anticipation. "I say yes. If Midgard could survive when mam and dad brought Malvo and I, it should be fine... Plus, I feel lost without my babies."

Dei-Loki watched before standing up in anticipation. "I say yes. If Midgard could survive when mam and dad brought Malvo and I, it should be fine... Plus, I feel lost without my babies."

Masaru nodded to Devus then. He then disappeared before appearing with Abel and Meara in his arms. "They're so cute! Also Perry's in a corner, staring at the wall. Don't know if that's normal, or what, but yeah . . . THEY"RE SO CUTE!" He blew into the fatness of their necks which caused them to giggle.

Masaru nodded to Devus then. He then disappeared before appearing with Abel and Meara in his arms. "They're so cute! Also Perry's in a corner, staring at the wall. Don't know if that's normal, or what, but yeah . . . THEY"RE SO CUTE!" He blew into the fatness of their necks which caused them to giggle.

Dei-Loki cooed at the giggles, instantly popping over as he watched. "AH! I've missed that!"

Dei-Loki cooed at the giggles, instantly popping over as he watched. "AH! I've missed that!"
Masaru took Abel into his arms, Devus handing Meara over to Dei. "So what's their names?" Devus asked, genuinely curious about something in a looooooong time.

Masaru pointed to the one in Dei's arms. "That's Meara. And this is Abel. Say hi Abel." Abel waved slightly as he giggled. "Dada."

Masaru turned him back around. "Noooo, i'm Dada. Me. He's stranger danger."

"Heeeeeeeeeeey." Devus whined.

Masaru took Abel into his arms, Devus handing Meara over to Dei. "So what's their names?" Devus asked, genuinely curious about something in a looooooong time.

Masaru pointed to the one in Dei's arms. "That's Meara. And this is Abel. Say hi Abel." Abel waved slightly as he giggled. "Dada."

Masaru turned him back around. "Noooo, i'm Dada. Me. He's stranger danger."

"Heeeeeeeeeeey." Devus whined.

Dei-Loki gently took Meara, who immediately went for his ears - causing Dei-Loki to snicker before looking over to Devus, probably too caught up with the joy of the kids as he said; "You can be uncle Devus, if ya want."

(It's the first thing that came to mind. XD )

Dei-Loki gently took Meara, who immediately went for his ears - causing Dei-Loki to snicker before looking over to Devus, probably too caught up with the joy of the kids as he said; "You can be uncle Devus, if ya want."

(It's the first thing that came to mind. XD )

A flicker of light appeared in his eyes before it vanished. "And be stuck with kids? No way, jose!"

(I have to constantly remember that Devus isn't too familiar with what love is.)

A flicker of light appeared in his eyes before it vanished. "And be stuck with kids? No way, jose!"

(I have to constantly remember that Devus isn't too familiar with what love is.)

(... -clears throat- I won't--
"I WANNA KNOW WHAT LOVE IIIIIIIIS" )

"It wouldn't be all the time. Plus, it's a nicer title than stranger." Dei-Loki mentioned, nuzzling Meara's cheek.

(... -clears throat- I won't--
"I WANNA KNOW WHAT LOVE IIIIIIIIS" )

"It wouldn't be all the time. Plus, it's a nicer title than stranger." Dei-Loki mentioned, nuzzling Meara's cheek.

(NO! DON"T EVER STOP SINGING! GO ON! GO OOOOOOON! I WANT YOU TO SHOOOOW MEH!)

Devus cocked his head at that, "you people and your labels." He then squinted as Abel poked him. "Maybe I want to be stranger danger."

Masaru then smiled, "ahh, i think i'm starting to see your first ever signs of fear. Is it because you're about to fall head over heels for this cutie wootie?" He then handed Abel over to unwanting Devus, who took it anyways.

"Hellhounds are suppose to be killers. What have you done?" He stared confusingly at Masaru before taken aback from the touch of Abel's hands to patting Devus's cheeks. "Uncwle Dada." He then gently bit Devus's nose. Devus blinked at the strange encounter before hugging the tiny dog-boy to him. "What am i doing!? What are these warning signs!? Am i dying!? Gods, I knew i would be going to Hell again soon but now!?"

Masaru laughed, "no, my brother. That right there, is what's called care."

"I don't like it!"

(I had a moment)

(NO! DON"T EVER STOP SINGING! GO ON! GO OOOOOOON! I WANT YOU TO SHOOOOW MEH!)

Devus cocked his head at that, "you people and your labels." He then squinted as Abel poked him. "Maybe I want to be stranger danger."

Masaru then smiled, "ahh, i think i'm starting to see your first ever signs of fear. Is it because you're about to fall head over heels for this cutie wootie?" He then handed Abel over to unwanting Devus, who took it anyways.

"Hellhounds are suppose to be killers. What have you done?" He stared confusingly at Masaru before taken aback from the touch of Abel's hands to patting Devus's cheeks. "Uncwle Dada." He then gently bit Devus's nose. Devus blinked at the strange encounter before hugging the tiny dog-boy to him. "What am i doing!? What are these warning signs!? Am i dying!? Gods, I knew i would be going to Hell again soon but now!?"

Masaru laughed, "no, my brother. That right there, is what's called care."

"I don't like it!"

(I had a moment)

Dei-Loki laughed at the reaction, shaking his head as Meara watched in jealous curiosity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back