• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Dei-Loki blinked, smirking a bit as he shrugged. "I mean, I suppose. Not many can stuff their faces and keep them clean."

Reaver blinked at that, swallowing his food before smiling with sparkling eyes and a sniffle as he looked from Dei-Loki to Graham. "We're handsome chipmunks!"

"I knew i would make it one of these days!" Graham cheered.

Graham sighed, "now i want that as a shirt."

(How are you posting in Discord? It's down for me again.
AM I BEST FRIENDS WITH A WIZARD!? )

Malvo perked up from her ravioli ravioli. "Handsome chipmunks? Because, I think I can make that."

(How are you posting in Discord? It's down for me again.
AM I BEST FRIENDS WITH A WIZARD!? )

Malvo perked up from her ravioli ravioli. "Handsome chipmunks? Because, I think I can make that."

(XD nooooooooooo. . . i just posted before it went down . . . yeah, that's the reason.)

Graham grinned, "really? I would love to see your work."

(XD nooooooooooo. . . i just posted before it went down . . . yeah, that's the reason.)

Graham grinned, "really? I would love to see your work."

(Suuuuuuuuure. XD
Glad to know it's not just me that it's down for though. You'd think my anxiety would know better but NOPE.)

Malvo nodded, smiling while Reaver looked over, as well. "Of course! Consider it done, if that's what ya want."

(Suuuuuuuuure. XD
Glad to know it's not just me that it's down for though. You'd think my anxiety would know better but NOPE.)

Malvo nodded, smiling while Reaver looked over, as well. "Of course! Consider it done, if that's what ya want."

(Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaame thoooooo XD )

"Yes please! That sounds cool! With tiny capes on their backs too."

(Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaame thoooooo XD )

"Yes please! That sounds cool! With tiny capes on their backs too."

( XD )

Malvo snickered, smiling as she lifted her drink. "You guys want them holding tiny forks and knives, too?"

"I thought you would never ask! Can we Reaver, Can we pleaaaaaaaaaaase?" He begged.

"Tiny silverware?" Reaver asked, Malvo nodding.

"Tiny silverware for their tiny paws." Malvo smiled, Reaver inhaling as he tried not to fucking explode from the adorableness of the thought that was combined with his partner's begging.

"Sounds all good t' me."

"Tiny silverware?" Reaver asked, Malvo nodding.

"Tiny silverware for their tiny paws." Malvo smiled, Reaver inhaling as he tried not to fucking explode from the adorableness of the thought that was combined with his partner's begging.

"Sounds all good t' me."

Graham, the burly bear of a man, squealed. "IT"S SO CUTE!"

"I'll get them done fer ya both as soon as I can." Malvo assured with a smile before taking another bite of ravioli.

Graham nodded, "please do." He then began to wolf down his plates. So did Masaru with his fish, burping the skeletons of the fish back out. Devus clapped at the trick. "Do it again! Do it again!"

Graham nodded, "please do." He then began to wolf down his plates. So did Masaru with his fish, burping the skeletons of the fish back out. Devus clapped at the trick. "Do it again! Do it again!"

Reaver went back to wolfing his food down, as well. Dei-Loki quirking his brow as he watched Masaru while twirling a large amount of spaghetti onto his fork.

"That is a pretty neat trick." Dei-Loki snickered before eating the large amount of spaghetti he'd accumulated on his fork with absolutely no hesitation. (I do this a lot when I'm eating spaghetti at home. XD )

Reaver went back to wolfing his food down, as well. Dei-Loki quirking his brow as he watched Masaru while twirling a large amount of spaghetti onto his fork.

"That is a pretty neat trick." Dei-Loki snickered before eating the large amount of spaghetti he'd accumulated on his fork with absolutely no hesitation. (I do this a lot when I'm eating spaghetti at home. XD )

Devus then ooed as Masaru watched too. "That's gigantic." Devus said.

(XD sometimes i do this. When i'm home alone and no one can judge my spaghetti face.)

Devus then ooed as Masaru watched too. "That's gigantic." Devus said.

(XD sometimes i do this. When i'm home alone and no one can judge my spaghetti face.)

( XD )

Dei-Loki chewed, swallowing as he followed it with a snicker from the comment before sighing happily. "Aaaaah, spaghetti."

Masaru ate a fish sandwich next. "Ahh, it's so gooood! I miss you, midgard." He kissed the table.

Dei-Loki grinned at that, moving to sip more of his drink as he looked to Malvo. "Ya gonna save some of that in yer pocket fer later?" He teased, Malvo squinting over after lifting her fork.

"I was five. Shut up."

Dei-Loki grinned at that, moving to sip more of his drink as he looked to Malvo. "Ya gonna save some of that in yer pocket fer later?" He teased, Malvo squinting over after lifting her fork.

"I was five. Shut up."

"Please tell the story." Masaru asked Malvo.

"Please tell the story." Masaru asked Malvo.

Dei-Loki kept his gaze on Malvo, grinning. "If you don't, I will."

Malvo stared, sighing as she'd save herself from total embarrassment. "Back in kindergarten, we would have these certain days where we'd go in later and have a special lunch. One of the first ones had been cheese ravioli that I liked a lot and wanted t' save fer later, so, well... I stored it in my jacket pockets."

Dei-Loki kept his gaze on Malvo, grinning. "If you don't, I will."

Malvo stared, sighing as she'd save herself from total embarrassment. "Back in kindergarten, we would have these certain days where we'd go in later and have a special lunch. One of the first ones had been cheese ravioli that I liked a lot and wanted t' save fer later, so, well... I stored it in my jacket pockets."

Yuki awed at that before kissing her cheek as Masaru and Devus snickered. "The things kids did for food."

Yuki awed at that before kissing her cheek as Masaru and Devus snickered. "The things kids did for food."

Malvo smiled widely at the kiss, wagging her tail as Dei-Loki also snickered.

"More sweets, on my end of things." Dei admitted. Reaver having shook his head.

"And alcohol."

Malvo smiled widely at the kiss, wagging her tail as Dei-Loki also snickered.

"More sweets, on my end of things." Dei admitted. Reaver having shook his head.

"And alcohol."

"Oh i've heard thooooose stories before. A lot of them." Masaru snickered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back