• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
"Ahhhh, what have i done?" Yuki asked even though she smiled at their violent protective side.

"They're safe, no matter." Malvo snickered, before squinting to Dei and Masaru. "Just don't make scaring every guy they meet a habit like a certain papa werewoof. Guys can just be friends, too."

Adrian silently squinted off at that like the grumpy old werewoof he was, leaning back in his chair.

"They're safe, no matter." Malvo snickered, before squinting to Dei and Masaru. "Just don't make scaring every guy they meet a habit like a certain papa werewoof. Guys can just be friends, too."

Adrian silently squinted off at that like the grumpy old werewoof he was, leaning back in his chair.

Masaru hesitated, "we'll see. That's a fifty/fifty chance right there."

Dei-Loki nodded in agreement. "No one gets a free pass."

"At least we know for sure. That means, no tattoos, no piercings, A's in all classes, no motorcycles, never even thought about doing things with girls in his life, or we can cut all those things out and he just has to be extremely gay."

"At least we know for sure. That means, no tattoos, no piercings, A's in all classes, no motorcycles, never even thought about doing things with girls in his life, or we can cut all those things out and he just has to be extremely gay."

Dei-Loki gave a firm nod. "No bad boys. Absolutely no bad boys."

"That is the MOST hypocritical thing I've ever heard you say, Dipper. The. Most."

Dei-Loki gave a firm nod. "No bad boys. Absolutely no bad boys."

"That is the MOST hypocritical thing I've ever heard you say, Dipper. The. Most."

Masaru gasped, "Dei, you've dated bad boys? Ahhhhh! The things you learn about a guy. And here i thought you only dated guys that haven't literally been through hell and back." He grinned as he kissed Meara's head.

Masaru gasped, "Dei, you've dated bad boys? Ahhhhh! The things you learn about a guy. And here i thought you only dated guys that haven't literally been through hell and back." He grinned as he kissed Meara's head.

Meara giggled happily at the kiss as Dei, who'd been staring at Malvo, soon cracked a smirk as he laughed while giving a sarcastic remark. "Oh! And here I thought I only did it t' torment everyone else." He'd then smile innocently as the family looked over. "Love you guyyys."

Meara giggled happily at the kiss as Dei, who'd been staring at Malvo, soon cracked a smirk as he laughed while giving a sarcastic remark. "Oh! And here I thought I only did it t' torment everyone else." He'd then smile innocently as the family looked over. "Love you guyyys."

Graham grumbled before wiping his mouth with a napkin as he swallowed his food. "Now, at first i was skeptical . . . but since he's your soulmate, i guess he really can't hurt you because then it means he'll die a slow painful death by his own hands and we don't even have to do anything."

Masaru nodded, "that is true. This big, bad fox ain't gonna land a hand on his chiny-chin chin."

Graham grumbled before wiping his mouth with a napkin as he swallowed his food. "Now, at first i was skeptical . . . but since he's your soulmate, i guess he really can't hurt you because then it means he'll die a slow painful death by his own hands and we don't even have to do anything."

Masaru nodded, "that is true. This big, bad fox ain't gonna land a hand on his chiny-chin chin."

Dei-Loki smiled happily, sighing as he nodded. "Like he would anyways." Leaving it at that because of the presence of children, Dei-Loki rocked a bit. Though you could tell the next words were going to be 'unless it's in bed'.

(HE NEVER STOPS. XD)

Dei-Loki smiled happily, sighing as he nodded. "Like he would anyways." Leaving it at that because of the presence of children, Dei-Loki rocked a bit. Though you could tell the next words were going to be 'unless it's in bed'.

(HE NEVER STOPS. XD)
Masaru sighed, "you'll literally be the death of me. "

Masaru thought about it before nodding. "I guess i can see that. You got off this time."

Dei-Loki twitched his ear at that, releasing a huff as he shook his head with a memorable snicker.

Masaru smiled, "don't blame me for looking at you like that, y'do have a baaaaaaaaad mind still."

Dei-Loki scoffed, and huffed, looking off to the side before a smirk carved up his face. "I... yeah. I do."

Dei-Loki grinned, wagging his tail. "I knooow."

He then patted his baby's back before taking a small piece of fish and handing it over into Meara's mouth. She greedily took it before spitting back out onto the table. "I don't know if i should be offended or grateful that that's another person that i don't have to share my fish with."

He then patted his baby's back before taking a small piece of fish and handing it over into Meara's mouth. She greedily took it before spitting back out onto the table. "I don't know if i should be offended or grateful that that's another person that i don't have to share my fish with."

Dei-Loki blinked at that, patting Masaru's back. "Be grateful. Especially since I think you'll have t' share with Abel." He moved his attention to Abel, who'd been eyeing the fish like a cat eyeing one in a bowl.

Dei-Loki blinked at that, patting Masaru's back. "Be grateful. Especially since I think you'll have t' share with Abel." He moved his attention to Abel, who'd been eyeing the fish like a cat eyeing one in a bowl.

He stared back up at his son, squinting before snickering as he took a bit more fish off with his fork and raised it to Abel's mouth. "Say ahhhh."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back