• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
"You're asking a lot Especially when it comes down to me."

Dei-Loki nodded in understanding. "Just try it. All I ask for, anyways. Besides, these two seem t' like ya enough t' give ya a shot." He glanced back and forth between Abel and Meara.

Dei-Loki nodded in understanding. "Just try it. All I ask for, anyways. Besides, these two seem t' like ya enough t' give ya a shot." He glanced back and forth between Abel and Meara.

Abel was gnawing on Devus's chin as he blinked, "ahhhhhhhhhh, your kin and your emotions."

Abel turned around at the touch before squealing as he made the gimmie gesture with his chubby hands for his sister.

Dei-Loki watched, Meara perking up at that as she made grabby hands in return. Dei-Loki having sighed with a pout that mixed with a smirk. "And here I thought the grabby hands were for me." He'd then move closer, holding Meara up a bit more so she could hug her brother.

Dei-Loki watched, Meara perking up at that as she made grabby hands in return. Dei-Loki having sighed with a pout that mixed with a smirk. "And here I thought the grabby hands were for me." He'd then move closer, holding Meara up a bit more so she could hug her brother.
And just like that, the kid clung to his father's neck because he was a smart boy. "Dada. "

And just like that, the kid clung to his father's neck because he was a smart boy. "Dada. "

Dei-Loki paused, his lip quivering as he hugged both Abel and Meara to him. A smile growing on his face. "Yer gonna kill me with cuteness, and I'm okay with it."

Dei-Loki paused, his lip quivering as he hugged both Abel and Meara to him. A smile growing on his face. "Yer gonna kill me with cuteness, and I'm okay with it."
Masaru snickered, "don't actually die on me now. Fight the cuteness. " Abel turned to Masaru and waved. "Dada. "

Masaru sighed, "but I understand if that does happen. " He cupped his boy's cheek with a calming smile.

Masaru snickered, "don't actually die on me now. Fight the cuteness. " Abel turned to Masaru and waved. "Dada. "

Masaru sighed, "but I understand if that does happen. " He cupped his boy's cheek with a calming smile.

Dei-Loki whined a bit more from the cuteness, sighing as he hung his head as Meara waved to Masaru, as well.

"hey baby girl," he cooed as he wiped away the slobber from her mouth.

(ilovethissomuuuuuuuch!!)

"Dadiii." Meara greeted while making grabby hands towards Masaru.

(I... I think I'm dying.)

"Dadiii." Meara greeted while making grabby hands towards Masaru.

(I... I think I'm dying.)

(;w;w; illegal illegal illegal illegal illegal illegal illegal illegal illegal illegal illegal illegal illegal illegal illegal illegal illegal illegal illegal illegal illegal illegal illegal illegal illegal. ILLEGAL!!!!!)

Masaru smiled at that before nodding. "That's right, i'm Daddy." He grabbed under her armpits and slowly pulled her into his lap before kissing her head. "Aren't you a lovely sight?" He said softly as he gently tapped her chubby cheek.

(AHHHHHH! MASARU! YOU"RE SO HOUSEBROKEN AND I LOOOOOVE IT!)

(;w;w; illegal illegal illegal illegal illegal illegal illegal illegal illegal illegal illegal illegal illegal illegal illegal illegal illegal illegal illegal illegal illegal illegal illegal illegal illegal. ILLEGAL!!!!!)

Masaru smiled at that before nodding. "That's right, i'm Daddy." He grabbed under her armpits and slowly pulled her into his lap before kissing her head. "Aren't you a lovely sight?" He said softly as he gently tapped her chubby cheek.

(AHHHHHH! MASARU! YOU"RE SO HOUSEBROKEN AND I LOOOOOVE IT!)

(YEP.
DED.)

Meara giggled, her tiny tail wagging as she went to nip at Masaru's finger.

Masaru snatched his finger back a little as he grinned, "I hope you're evil like that to the boys and girls that make ya mad."

Dei-Loki pivoted to watch, smirking from Meara's giggling. "If she is t' us, she will be t' them, too."

"Yus! I have already succeeded in step one of keeping my children safe from bad people."

"Now, the next step is to keep them jerk-boy less." Dei-Loki squinted off at the thought before closing his eyes and hugging Abel closer to him. "But that's our job."

"Now, the next step is to keep them jerk-boy less." Dei-Loki squinted off at the thought before closing his eyes and hugging Abel closer to him. "But that's our job."

"And we'll kill them all." Masaru nodded as he then blew raspberries into Meara's chubby neck.

"Or how about you threaten them, and not kill little boys?" Yuki asked.

Masaru blinked, "where's the fun in that?"

Devus shook his head, "you don't get the bloodlust from not killing."

"And we'll kill them all." Masaru nodded as he then blew raspberries into Meara's chubby neck.

"Or how about you threaten them, and not kill little boys?" Yuki asked.

Masaru blinked, "where's the fun in that?"

Devus shook his head, "you don't get the bloodlust from not killing."

"They're right, you know. It is pretty fun." Adrian confirmed, releasing an "OW" when Zuzu tugged his ear.

Yuki shook her head, "at least have a warning first. Threaten, does it again, then kill."

"How about near-violence? Can we threaten with near-violence? Like... ram a fist through the wall beside their head? Because I kinda wanna pull an uncle grizzly and shank the first guy that says anything." Dei-Loki asked, genuinely curious as he looked to Yuki.

"How about near-violence? Can we threaten with near-violence? Like... ram a fist through the wall beside their head? Because I kinda wanna pull an uncle grizzly and shank the first guy that says anything." Dei-Loki asked, genuinely curious as he looked to Yuki.

Yuki sighed, "Just don't kill them, please."

"That's permission!" Masaru cheered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back