• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
"Hmmmmmm. HMMMMMMMMMM! CHOICES ARE HARD! Bac-saaaaaaaaa-b-b-b-sausage?"

Reaver tilted his head at the struggle, soon laughing as he'd offer Graham a blueberry. "Split the difference and make both? Not like we can't handle all the food."

Reaver tilted his head at the struggle, soon laughing as he'd offer Graham a blueberry. "Split the difference and make both? Not like we can't handle all the food."

"This is why i want to be with you for the rest of my life." Graham sneefed.

"We better make it quickly though. I know how the family likes to take my sweets." He gave his signature pout.

Reaver quirked a brow, smiling as he kissed Graham's pouting lips. "Not without a fight. Let's get t' work."

Reaver quirked a brow, smiling as he kissed Graham's pouting lips. "Not without a fight. Let's get t' work."

Graham's face shot up like a rocket, "yes sir! I'll do smoothie you began the pancakes, and we'll meet in the middle of sausages and bacons?"

Graham's face shot up like a rocket, "yes sir! I'll do smoothie you began the pancakes, and we'll meet in the middle of sausages and bacons?"

"Sounds like a plan!" Reaver grinned, quickly gathering what was needed.

"Ahhhh foooood! The instrument of affection to show you with, m'dear." He snickered as he walked over to the freezer and grabbed the frozen fruit.

Reaver would then snicker, as well. Soon grabbing a bowl, as well as the mix.

Reaver would then snicker, as well. Soon grabbing a bowl, as well as the mix.

"And i was thinking about going to town today, if you want to join? Apparently there's been a wolf pack invasion on the East of us. The town has been not only losing herds of animals, but people as well. This pack could either be werewolf or normal, no one truly knows but there was a small boy that witness his mother getting mauled in their own home. He hid well with inside his cabinet, and survived with nothing but trauma. It's going to be difficult to get out anything from him, but we can try?"

"And i was thinking about going to town today, if you want to join? Apparently there's been a wolf pack invasion on the East of us. The town has been not only losing herds of animals, but people as well. This pack could either be werewolf or normal, no one truly knows but there was a small boy that witness his mother getting mauled in their own home. He hid well with inside his cabinet, and survived with nothing but trauma. It's going to be difficult to get out anything from him, but we can try?"

Reaver raised his brows, looking over to Graham as he smirked a bit. "Of course I'll come along! Y' know how much I love stuff like this."

"Quest accepted, we'll get our nutrition and head on out." He finished up the blending before dumping the remnants into the cups.

Flipping the pancakes, Reaver nodded with a grin. Soon perking his brow. "... Question."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back