• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
"Dunno what I did to, but, I'm glad." Malvo curled her tail further.

Yuki cupped her cheek. "You deserve it because you've been through some hard shit in lie, and to know that and not be able to show you how i'm in love with your resilience would hurt me."

Yuki cupped her cheek. "You deserve it because you've been through some hard shit in lie, and to know that and not be able to show you how i'm in love with your resilience would hurt me."

Malvo's eyes trembled slightly, her smile growing as she'd reach up and softly rub Yuki's hand with her own. A nod to follow.

Malvo's eyes trembled slightly, her smile growing as she'd reach up and softly rub Yuki's hand with her own. A nod to follow.

Yuki smiled at that before leaning until her face touched her head, smelling her hair. "You deserve happiness because you make me happy. Becomes you make so many people happy even when you're not."

Yuki smiled at that before leaning until her face touched her head, smelling her hair. "You deserve happiness because you make me happy. Becomes you make so many people happy even when you're not."

And Malvo leaned against Yuki with a happy exhale, her ear twitching slightly. "... I can't stand when others are upset. Especially if there's something I can do t' help them. It's in my nature, I guess."

And Malvo leaned against Yuki with a happy exhale, her ear twitching slightly. "... I can't stand when others are upset. Especially if there's something I can do t' help them. It's in my nature, I guess."

"I know, and now it is my nature to take some of your burden as well and kiss your wounds."

Yuki smiled at that before picking her up so that her legs dangled around her waist. She then laid her down on a bed of moss. "Don't thank me for loving you." She giggled before kissing her neck.

(GET IT YUKI! WOOOOO!)

(SHIIIIIIIIIIP.)

Malvo raised her brows, blushing as she'd both snicker and bite her lip from the action. "Y' deserve thanks, though. It's like a dream come true t' have ya in my life, Ya know?" She blushed further from the kiss, exposing her neck for a moment before she'd turn her head and kiss Yuki's cheek.

(SHIIIIIIIIIIP.)

Malvo raised her brows, blushing as she'd both snicker and bite her lip from the action. "Y' deserve thanks, though. It's like a dream come true t' have ya in my life, Ya know?" She blushed further from the kiss, exposing her neck for a moment before she'd turn her head and kiss Yuki's cheek.

Yuki blushed at the kiss and compliments. "And you make mine worth living. Your family has helped me so much, through so much. And you, especially, have changed my life for the better."

Yuki blushed at the kiss and compliments. "And you make mine worth living. Your family has helped me so much, through so much. And you, especially, have changed my life for the better."

"We've really helped each other a looot."

"Definitely, and that's why we're still together." She then kissed her neck again.

"Mhmmmm~" Malvo agreed, blushing further from the kiss as she'd move to interlock Yuki's hands with her own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back