• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Yuki leaned in and kissed Malvo's cheek. "Good. Now come on, we got stuff to do."

Malvo blushed from the kiss, curling her wagging tail as she kissed Yuki's cheek in return. "Yes'm! Ready t' go find poisonous berries?"

"What do you mean by creepy?"

"Creepy t' look at, especially in the dark. There's this one fern we have here that's all spiney, and the buds are actually venus fly trap-like. I dunno, just something about it creeps me out."

"Creepy t' look at, especially in the dark. There's this one fern we have here that's all spiney, and the buds are actually venus fly trap-like. I dunno, just something about it creeps me out."

"Hmm? That does sound pretty creepy. Is it still around?"

"Hmm? That does sound pretty creepy. Is it still around?"

"I'm not sure." Malvo replied honestly, glancing about to see if she could spot it. "If we run into it, though, I'll point it out... Not that it isn't noticeable."

"I'm not sure." Malvo replied honestly, glancing about to see if she could spot it. "If we run into it, though, I'll point it out... Not that it isn't noticeable."

"Out of this normal looking woods, i think we'll be able to spot it easily. Literally, i thought your woods would be decked out in some craaazy things. Like unicorns in the meadows."

"Out of this normal looking woods, i think we'll be able to spot it easily. Literally, i thought your woods would be decked out in some craaazy things. Like unicorns in the meadows."

Malvo snickered. "It's rare, but you'll find mythical creatures deeper in the woods, if ya look hard enough."

"Sweeeeeeet! Another time though, running on a tight shift to make pie before dinner so it has time to cool."

"YYYep!" Malvo nodded before quickly heading over to a few nightshade plants. "Nightshade berries poisonous enough? These things are damn near deadly."

Yuki snickered, "let me guess, your brothers teased you about that?"

"More than one could believe, yes. Mostly Akumu, though. He had a habit of doing that." Malvo would also snicker.

"Poor Pooka. I'll never make fun of you for anything. I love everything about you, so how could I?"

Malvo couldn't help but grin at that, moving as she'd happily hug Yuki again. "I appreciate it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back