• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In The Land Of Gods & Monsters OOC

Characters
Here
I just realized I might need to make a new character, I don't have a lot of ideas for my current ugh
Couldnt you change a few things about the current one to make it more inspiring?Just as an alternative I mean, if you'd rather make a new one, thats of course your call, but I was just thinking, maybe that could help. :3

Couldnt you change a few things about the current one to make it more inspiring?Just as an alternative I mean, if you'd rather make a new one, thats of course your call, but I was just thinking, maybe that could help. :3
True, I'm just not very used to rping as characters like him even though I like them a lot, I'll think about it a little bit more thank youu

Oh and since aphrodite was mentioned I have a few ideas for her, I might make her as a second character or something

Oh and since aphrodite was mentioned I have a few ideas for her, I might make her as a second character or something
Oh cool just let me know! It would be cool to see Aphrodite change ares and his violent like ways and be a really good freind to him. I can change it to where they’re close freinds and eventually fall for each other so let me know!

Oh cool just let me know! It would be cool to see Aphrodite change ares and his violent like ways and be a really good freind to him. I can change it to where they’re close freinds and eventually fall for each other so let me know!
Yes of course, I was thinking of making her like a good student who likes studying but is also very into fashion or just having style in general, I think she'd be honest with her emotions but also understanding (unless she gets too angry lol)

Yes of course, I was thinking of making her like a good student who likes studying but is also very into fashion or just having style in general, I think she'd be honest with her emotions but also understanding (unless she gets too angry lol)
I would love that idea! Just seeing an angry god who has constant emotions and the goddes of beauty who cares for him deeply and falls in love tugs my heart strings deeply!

I’ll go ahead and make that change of them being close freinds after I eat!

I would love that idea! Just seeing an angry god who has constant emotions and the goddes of beauty who cares for him deeply and falls in love tugs my heart strings deeply!

I’ll go ahead and make that change of them being close freinds after I eat!
Glad you like it hehe I'll start making a CS then, enjoy your meal~

I just realized I might need to make a new character, I don't have a lot of ideas for my current ugh
If you delete the old character, just let me know so I can remove him off the list! I’m trying to keep a list so I know we have equal genders

Okay so what I am hearing is that Aphrodite and Hades will just sit on a bench and sigh together, watching their best friends fight each other over the dumbest shit?

I’m so excited for this to start! I’m still posting another character. I’m trying to decide if I’m gonna keep them the same or make a completely new character

The God I wanted to make has both parents in the RP lol

I’ll start as soon. I’m waiting to see if anyone else wants to join. Also the people who claimed a spot as well

I wouldn't mind working out how Juliette and Arius get along!
I've just checked her out! I can see Arius being relieved/ a bit more comfortable with interacting with her because of how she's comfortable with most things death related but she might not like that he enjoys some pranks lmao.

Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia
*Baal trying to help a friend with a prank by plating something while invisible*
Juliette: *intense staring*

I've just checked her out! I can see Arius being relieved/ a bit more comfortable with interacting with her because of how she's comfortable with most things death related but she might not like that he enjoys some pranks lmao.
She can be a bit tough to talk to and a bit intimidating at times, but once you do get to know her, you will find her to be a total sweetheart. That is why with her, it really depends on first impressions and if they had something that had them interact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back