• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In The Land Of Gods & Monsters OOC

Characters
Here
We never actually discussed things between Junko and Juliette
Well, right now Junko’s main friend is my other character, Howl. It’s not too hard to interact with her, but most people won’t like her because of her strong negative aura. She bumps into a lot of things, or other people not paying attention to where they’re going. Or you could become friends with Howl, and they’ll do it as well

Well, right now Junko’s main friend is my other character, Howl. It’s not too hard to interact with her, but most people won’t like her because of her strong negative aura. She bumps into a lot of things, or other people not paying attention to where they’re going. Or you could become friends with Howl, and they’ll do it as well
I'm not sure the aura would bother Juliette much, since she just looks at the person and nothing else and if Junko proves to be good at heart I do think Juliette would have her back.

Unless you wish for Junko to be rather outsider-ish, which I'd of course respect.

I'm not sure the aura would bother Juliette much, since she just looks at the person and nothing else and if Junko proves to be good at heart I do think Juliette would have her back.

Unless you wish for Junko to be rather outsider-ish, which I'd of course respect.
It’s fine! It’s a bit hard to explain, but it’s kind of the same concept as Bleach. The energy feel kind of like a weight to them, so most tend to avoid it.
Howl isn’t bothered by it though

I’m probably going to replace Howl with someone similar to him so we can have an even amount of genders

Sorry, I didn't get any notifications so I thought this had died. I'll have a character up by tonight.
I’m probably going to replace Howl with someone similar to him so we can have an even amount of genders
I was planning on playing a female character so you don't have to replace him.

Sorry, I didn't get any notifications so I thought this had died. I'll have a character up by tonight.

I was planning on playing a female character so you don't have to replace him.
I kind of wanted to tbh. I don’t mind doing it at least. I prefer playing females, and been doing a lot of males

I kind of wanted to tbh. I don’t mind doing it at least. I prefer playing females, and been doing a lot of males
ha gay GIF

Dorms~

• Harmony & Juliette
  • Levi & Kyros
  • Junko & Lydia
  • Arius & Howl
  • Bel & Kratos
  • Amelia &

Teachers~
  • Dr. Peony Wu Bai-hu
  • Mira Hampton
  • Kai Rene
  • Isis (Principal)

If I missed someone, or put a character that you don’t want, let me know. I’ll make my opening post first, then post the last two CS.

Important!~
Most students will be arriving by ship. You’re also able to change your dorms, you just have to submit paperwork to the principal
Let's discuss a relationship with Howl and Arius! What are your thoughts on the two?

Let's discuss a relationship with Howl and Arius! What are your thoughts on the two?
I’m pretty sure Howl is one of the youngest in the RPs. I think they could be close though, especially if he’s cool with Junko. Arius and Junko are both God(dess) of death in some way

Users who are viewing this thread

Back