• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In The Land Of Gods & Monsters OOC

Characters
Here

Kakyoin

Official Nugget tester
Everyone can discuss things here. It can either be on topic or off, I really don’t mind either.

I’ll be posting another character later today. I’m editing them

Everyone can discuss things here. It can either be on topic or off, I really don’t mind either.

I’ll be posting another character later today. I’m editing them
Should you find yourself with time to work out if and how Juliette and Levi get along let me know! But if you're currently busy with another character, don't rush yourself, I'll gladly wait

Should you find yourself with time to work out if and how Juliette and Levi get along let me know! But if you're currently busy with another character, don't rush yourself, I'll gladly wait
I have time! I’m glad my shy boy will have a friend.

Just so everyone knows, I’m posting two more characters today. A male and female, but the girl is coming up first. I tried to make their personality very different

Heyo, I’m open to plotting with harmony as well!
Well, is there any specific ideas that come to mind regarding your characters and mine?

Harmony is a prankster, which doesn't exactly find fruit with Juliette, but maybe you have a different idea? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Same with my character too
He is very passionate but calm and tries to control himself to not burst out at others. Juliette would surely appreciate that, though I wonder how they would get in contact, if they did.

I have time! I’m glad my shy boy will have a friend.

Just so everyone knows, I’m posting two more characters today. A male and female, but the girl is coming up first. I tried to make their personality very different
I agree that they could be friends, however it would depend on how they managed to grow to be such. Since he is shy and she is generally closed off to people she doesn't know well, we would have to find what connected them first. From there it runs by itself I'd say.

I feel like Harmony would probably have better interactions with Kai but yeah if I come up with anything regarding Juliette I'll mention it

I agree that they could be friends, however it would depend on how they managed to grow to be such. Since he is shy and she is generally closed off to people she doesn't know well, we would have to find what connected them first. From there it runs by itself I'd say.
I would have to think. Levi is normally hiding inside of the library or music room. Is she interested in any type of musical instrument?

I would have to think. Levi is normally hiding inside of the library or music room. Is she interested in any type of musical instrument?
She loves music, but herself only sings and dances. I'll probably add a voice reference later, speaking of it.

Though she rarely let's others see that side, mostly when she is in the woods or generally around nature. That includes night and day, so maybe Levi was going for a night walk, so he can have some fresh air without the sun pestering him, maybe finding Juliette singing for some of the animals in a nearby forest.

She loves music, but herself only sings and dances. I'll probably add a voice reference later, speaking of it.

Though she rarely let's others see that side, mostly when she is in the woods or generally around nature. That includes night and day, so maybe Levi was going for a night walk, so he can have some fresh air without the sun pestering him, maybe finding Juliette singing for some of the animals in a nearby forest.
That sounds great! Keep in mind, I made him very socially awkward lol He’ll probably be completely red in the face while they speak

That sounds great! Keep in mind, I made him very socially awkward lol He’ll probably be completely red in the face while they speak
How long has he been at the school? Id like to think Juliette is a bit of a senior there, as she would likely have been there for a while. Depending on how long they know, would that ease him around her?

How long has he been at the school? Id like to think Juliette is a bit of a senior there, as she would likely have been there for a while. Depending on how long they know, would that ease him around her?
I’ll probably write him a bio, mainly because I already had an idea for it. He’s been there for awhile though, one of the teachers basically raised him.

Kakyoin Kakyoin hey I changed ares to a student hope you don’t mind I’ll add more info later I’m a bit burn out atm.
That’s fine! If you make any more changes, just let me know ^-^

I’ll probably write him a bio, mainly because I already had an idea for it. He’s been there for awhile though, one of the teachers basically raised him.

That’s fine! If you make any more changes, just let me know ^-^
Would you think that he would have gotten more comfortable around Juliette? If they grew close friends, he would definetly gain protection priviliges!

Would you think that he would have gotten more comfortable around Juliette? If they grew close friends, he would definetly gain protection priviliges!
I think so! It takes him a moment to warm up, but the longer he’s known someone, the more comfortable he’ll be with them. I’ll probably write up his bio soon. If you guys want to add a background to your character as well, feel free to do so

I think so! It takes him a moment to warm up, but the longer he’s known someone, the more comfortable he’ll be with them. I’ll probably write up his bio soon. If you guys want to add a background to your character as well, feel free to do so
Juliette will definetly hold him as a close friend then, which makes me pity anybody attempting to bully the adorable god of the underworld. Levi has first row seats to all facettes of Juliettes character. Her warm heart, her care for nature and its inhabitants, her love for song and dance.
But just as much her never ending protectiveness of what she loves.

Juliette will definetly hold him as a close friend then, which makes me pity anybody attempting to bully the adorable god of the underworld. Levi has first row seats to all facettes of Juliettes character. Her warm heart, her care for nature and its inhabitants, her love for song and dance.

Honestly though ares is gonna piss everyone off I can already see it, he’s like fight me.

I finally finished Levi! I gave him a small background to explain his personality. I’ll be posting the NPC teachers later. They’ll probably get replaced if anyone makes a teacher to take over their space.

He would need that. Levi is more of a silent lover, rather than a fighter. He’ll fight if he needs to, of course. Would rather not deal with it though

I just realized I might need to make a new character, I don't have a lot of ideas for my current ugh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back