• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ (closed)

which concept captivates your interest?

• fallout โ€” big easy blues

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • westlands

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • mortuus โ€” death in space

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • none of the above

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sophocles

๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณโ€™๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
My Interest Check
consider this the interest check for the interest check.

so, iโ€™ve got a couple of ideas that iโ€™m toying with starting, but i donโ€™t want to put my heart and soul into them if they arenโ€™t going to garner any interest. please vote for the concept youโ€™d be the most willing to participate in! if you have any questions about any of them, please drop them below!

the ideas, in order of my own interest
(for yes, among my own children, i do have favorites)

โ˜† fallout โ€” big easy blues
a roleplay set in the fallout universe, taking place in the radioactive bayou wastelands of louisianaโ€” specifically the former city of new orleans.

โœฉ westlands
a roleplay based on my work-in-progress homebrew dungeons and dragons campaign. set in a world thatโ€™s a combination of western aesthetic and fantasy tropes. the sheriff of a dying town hires a handful of nobodies to help him catch a ghost story.

mortuus โ€” death in space
a roleplay loosely inspired by the dead space video game series. when a expedition and research cruiser falls under attack of extraterrestrial entities, a ragtag group of survivoring crew attempts to escape alive.

Hi what these literally all sound amazing.

I'm less interested in the spacey one but still think it's really cool. But the other two sound amazing!!!

Hi what these literally all sound amazing.

I'm less interested in the spacey one but still think it's really cool. But the other two sound amazing!!!
omg thank you! iโ€™m happy to hear that!! obviously, none of these are very original so i canโ€™t take credit for that, but i really do think any of them would offer a good time!

(fun fact: the space one is also the one iโ€™m least interested in haha)

Never played Fallout but I'm a sucker for a weird western, so if you do that one I'm interested!

omg thank you! iโ€™m happy to hear that!! obviously, none of these are very original so i canโ€™t take credit for that, but i really do think any of them would offer a good time!

(fun fact: the space one is also the one iโ€™m least interested in haha)
Nothing wrong with taking an existing idea or plot and putting a personal spin on it. Many fantastic things in media all play off of each other anyways. They're refreshing spins on those ideas!

Never played Fallout but I'm a sucker for a weird western, so if you do that one I'm interested!
firstโ€” fallout is one of my favorite franchises and i cannot recommend it enough! and thereโ€™s really nothing in the official lore about what goes down in that area, so itโ€™s pretty open to interpretation and i would drop a lore thread for anything anyone would need to know! prior knowledge of fallout not required, only helpful!

second โ€” weird westerns are such a niche genre, love to see some support!! itโ€™s been something iโ€™ve been wanting to explore for such a long time! i will for sure keep you updated.

My knowledge of fallout is hit or miss. I love the genre but don't play much video games anymore. I've watched my dad play through 3 a few times though. But I love the setting.

Southern gothic and weird western is my whole world though!!!

My knowledge of fallout is hit or miss. I love the genre but don't play much video games anymore. I've watched my dad play through 3 a few times though. But I love the setting.

Southern gothic and weird western is my whole world though!!!
thatโ€™s fair! iโ€™ve only played fallout three and new vegas, so it would be safe to say timeline wise, our story would be between or even before those to avoid anything i havenโ€™t learned about yet haha. iโ€™m not the biggest historian of the lore myself (so no worries), but the vibes and aesthetic and setting is where itโ€™s at!

also yes, another weird west fan!!

I like fallout. Iโ€™ll take any chance to rp it.
appreciate the interest!

Last edited:
Westlands and mortuus both sound cool to me. I'd love to make a sort of snake oil salesman type character for the former, the gears are already turning.

Love the westlands idea. Since it's DnD based would it be a dice campaign?
thank you!! no, no diceโ€” the homebrew stat and combat mechanics are still very much a work in progress, so it would have more of a focus on the world and the storyline!! however, iโ€™m definitely not opposed to using dice for specific roleplay choices.

I'm up for Westlands! Playing a DnD campaign with a Weird West setting sounds fun!
thanks for the interest! though to be clear, it would not exactly be a dnd campaign, just a roleplay based on the story!

i've always got an itch for fallout, it just hits the way no other media does ! the westlands sounds fab as well, either one i believe will definitely pull a small/solid crowd!!

I'd love to throw my hat in for fallout!! Massive fan x

I'm casting my vote for Mortuus โ€” I'm a sucker for plots with high intensity situations, and the bonds/tensions that can arise in the group as a result. However since it's the one you're least interested in, Westlands sounds equally fun to me ^^

Ping me if you end up doing westlands! That kinda stuff IS MY JAM!!!
Billy Crystal Cowboy GIF

yโ€™all thank you SO much for all of the interest and support! it seems like iโ€™d have interest for whichever concept i decide to run, which is great! the gears are grinding. i will be sure to ping those interested when i decide and get things running!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back