• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In the forest outside of town (always open)

"Oh really", she laughed, pulling out an oldly familiar pistol from her back, spinning it around pointing at him. "There's no need to be in a hurry darling", she said, cocking the gun, expelling the signature clicking sound.

((well I guess we found Amber's gun... XD))

"Oh really", she laughed, pulling out an oldly familiar pistol from her back, spinning it around pointing at him. "There's no need to be in a hurry darling", she said, cocking the gun, expelling the signature clicking sound.

((well I guess we found Amber's gun... XD))

(This Dirk won't know, since he hasnt' met Amber yet)

Dirk now stood still, his eyes on the gun that was in Kats hand. His own arm was still holding open his trench coat, and he glanced down at the hilt of his gun in his belt. He was weighting his odds, but when she cocked the gun, he figured there wouldn't be enough time for him to reach. "You'd better put that away" he warned "Up until now, you were of no importance, and I would suggest you keep it that way" his face grew red as his patience grew thin "I don't have Time to mess with weirdos like you! Now Piss off!"

((Oh yea, fucking hell X,D))

"What if I don't?", she moved down the branch with the agility that of a contortionist, she laid on her stomach, peering down at him. "You're seriously over reacting, why not stay for a while", she said, then starting back up in a pouty voice, "I do get a wittle lonely at times".

((Oh yea, fucking hell X,D))

"What if I don't?", she moved down the branch with the agility that of a contortionist, she laid on her stomach, peering down at him. "You're seriously over reacting, why not stay for a while", she said, then starting back up in a pouty voice, "I do get a wittle lonely at times".

"perhaps if you weren't so psychotic you would have more company.." Dirk spoke, an idea coming to his head "now what exactly do you really want? You after my wallet?" His hand slowly edged towards his own gun as he spoke, hoping she wouldn't notice "how bout you climb down from that tree, then I'll fix this problem of yours.." His eyes narrowed.

Kat's eyes caught the clear picture of that hand of his inching towards his gun at his side. Her eyes flickered quickly then she had disappeared from the branch. A few seconds had past before she reappeared behind him wrapping her arm around his neck and covering his mouth, pressing the gun to his temple. "Don't fucking move", she scowled. "You know, I could just blow your head off right here, though, then I'll be quite lonesome. Quite a lose lose situation isn't it?" 

Last edited by a moderator:
Kat's eyes caught the clear picture of that hand of his inching towards his gun at his side. Her eyes flickered quickly then she had disappeared from the branch. A few seconds had past before she reappeared behind him wrapping her arm around his neck and covering his mouth, pressing the gun to his temple. "Don't fucking move", she scowled. "You know, I could just blow your head off right here, though, then I'll be quite lonesome. Quite a lose lose situation isn't it?" 

"What the devil?" Dirk muttered when Kat disappeared from sight, and for a brief moment, he wondered if she had finally taken off. Too late, of course, he realized how wrong that notion was when she appeared behind him. Now he let go of his jacket, letting it cover up his pistol again, he would need to think of something else. Dirk slowly nodded his head, not comfortable with having a gun at his head.

Riku would finish packing his things in his room. He put his backpack on and headed towards the outside gate. He looked back and smiled going on a three year training mission and when he back he was going to face the master. He headed towards the small town not to far from his clans location and went to go get something to eat

he walks into he walks into town his bright red speedo well complemented by his bulging gut and large amount of back hair he is what people would describe as whale like with a mouth that looks like it could fit an infant if he tried. "Where the fuck am I?" he question's any one near.

(open to response)

"Well then", she started, "I would suggest that maybe you should stay around for a while, I really just want someone to talk to without things ending up as a constant duel", the last part actually sounded like she did have a little remorse. "I mean you always have the option of taking 'lead to the head'". Kat moved her arm down, keeping it around his neck, "your decision".

"Well then", she started, "I would suggest that maybe you should stay around for a while, I really just want someone to talk to without things ending up as a constant duel", the last part actually sounded like she did have a little remorse. "I mean you always have the option of taking 'lead to the head'". Kat moved her arm down, keeping it around his neck, "your decision".

Dirk let out a silent sigh of relief, then he paused before replying "I do suppose I've got time now. I think I'll take a Pass on the lead, I'm all ears" he cleared his throat "For now atleast...so what exactly is on your mind today? Since your head seems to be screwed in wrong, I'm sure there'll be Plenty" The last part he added with a sour smirk.

Keto stood a decent distance away from Dirk and Kat laughing under his breath at Dirk's predicament. He stepped close to them "My my dirk, awfully close to a woman other than October aren't you?" He snickered knowing the situation 

Kat teleported back onto the low hanging branch. "I do have quite a bit I would wish to converse about, though I interested to know more about you", she said, slightly pulling up of the surgical mask around the lower half of her face. 

((Again I will kill u for beating me XD))

Keto raised his eye brow at the guy running towards him pulling his sword pointing it at him. Keto snarls baring his fangs "Wrong place wrong time, be gone or be dinner." 

@Theflamre

Keto raised his eye brow at the guy running towards him pulling his sword pointing it at him. Keto snarls baring his fangs "Wrong place wrong time, be gone or be dinner." 

@Theflamre

"WOW dude if any one is getting eaten its your tiny ass now I just wanna know where I am" he says a little surprised at the hostility

Dirk pulled out a new cigarette and lit it calmly, then he looked up at her curiously "I'm a man with no past, that's just about as much as I want to reveal" he stated stubbornly "All my wild adventures are forever lost to history, so don't bother asking about that" He glanced over at Keto in surprise, then back to her "Yeah, funny he should mention it; my girlfriend is a very powerful person. I'd be careful if I were you"

Keto growled "You'll be in hell if you don't get away from me!" his right hand now engulfed in flames 

Keto turned his attention to Dirk "October would have fun with that little psycho" 

Last edited by a moderator:
Kat rolled her eyes, "pft ok". She glared over at the other two that just recently made an appearance. "Who is this? An Emo I'm uncultured and some fat fuck?". She nearly slipped off the branch she was laughing so hard. "I'd never in my life seen such an array of strange beings like you all".

Ketos eyes turned red, a red aura surrounded him as he grabbed the fat guy by the throat slamming him against a tree snarling "I warned you several times you fat bastard, I am not the vampire to fuck with" he put the blade of his sword against his stomach "I'm about to gut you like a fish"

"Amber get Grov or anybody, i'm going back to go find this lady... We need to chat..." He said, running off back into the woods. After a couple minutes he found the girl and Dirk. "Hey!" He shouted, unholstering hisBeretta to show it, then holstered it once more. "Just wanna talk miss! You ok with that?" He called out, keeping his distance for now.

Dirk sighed and palm faced, then he waved his hand at Kat "Just hold on, I need to figure this out real quick" He shook his head, then turned towards the other two "Listen man, you're too big and floppy to be wearin' a speedo, I mean, I'm going to have Nightmares now. Please, for the sake of Everybody in this forest, Cover up" he began taking off his trench coat "Before you proceed, Keto, let him put the jacket on first"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back