• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In the forest outside of town (always open)

Riku heard noises and yelling from a  distance and headed over towards the sound. He would sigh has he landed next to Keto " what's going on here?.. " he looked over at the man Keto had by the throat and turned away shaking " really? I'm out.. " he headed back towards the town.

Ketos eyes turned red, a red aura surrounded him as he grabbed the fat guy by the throat slamming him against a tree snarling "I warned you several times you fat bastard, I am not the vampire to fuck with" he put the blade of his sword against his stomach "I'm about to gut you like a fish"

his mouth opens to show a large amount of sharp teeth "listen I get it but your making me hungry and angry just tell me where we are."

Dirk sighed and palm faced, then he waved his hand at Kat "Just hold on, I need to figure this out real quick" He shook his head, then turned towards the other two "Listen man, you're too big and floppy to be wearin' a speedo, I mean, I'm going to have Nightmares now. Please, for the sake of Everybody in this forest, Cover up" he began taking off his trench coat "Before you proceed, Keto, let him put the jacket on first"

"rude my body is amazing I need a stick to beat off the women especially when I am in my speedo" He says thrusting  provocatively causing his stomach to go up and down causing air displacement .

Keto started running his blade across the man's stomach cutting him blood starting to pour from the wound "Shall I continue?"

Grov walked out the castle having given will a large reading list and saw the fat man and said. "Why are you holding an oger up by his neck." the golem looked at keto. "and why is he in a Speedo."

Last edited by a moderator:
Keto started running his blade across the man's stomach cutting him blood starting to pour from the wound "Shall I continue?"

his fat reacts to the knife as it repels back the launch's forward toward the man at extreme speeds like a fist. "I THINK NOT"

Kat lowered her head in the darkness after seeing the other guy in the distance and this weird creature showing up "what should I do?", she whispered

Keto lazily stepped to the side yawning "Too slow fat bastard" Keto looked at Grov "Cause I'm tired of this Oger bothering me!"

Dirk stepped back and covered his eyes, then shook his head "I'm gonna puke" he joked, then turned away and looked up at Kat "I'm gonna let Keto do his thing, cmon, lets go see what that guy over there wants. Atleast He isn't wearing a goddamned speedo" At this point, he seemed to forget about the entire gun incident as he began to walk away

@PlushatoGoesRawr @LoneSniper87

Grov saw the fat man attack keto and ripped up a giant rock and said. "Tell keto sorry or get turned to red goo."

Keto lazily stepped to the side yawning "Too slow fat bastard" Keto looked at Grov "Cause I'm tired of this Oger bothering me!"

as he hits the ground hard causing it to shake he lunges forward with extreme speed his sharp teeth at bear drool running down his chin "IM TIRED OF THIS"

Grov saw the fat man attack keto and ripped up a giant rock and said. "Tell keto sorry or get turned to red goo."

"he started this"

Keto laughed reappearing behind the Oger "One tubby tubby, two tubby tubby." Keto laughed a little

he breaks the tree in half his mouth taking in a large some of wood he eats it "Your flesh will be mine" his eyes now a deep red and his drool a thick stream down his lip as his voice drops into a demonic tone.

Kat bit her lip, though no one could really tell with that mask on. She teleported next to him, though realized she had left her hood. 'Damnit', she thought, continuing to walk along. Hearing a crack of a tree she looked behind herself, deciding to maybe walk a little faster.

Grovs hole glowed as he stomped causeing the earth under the fat man to turn into quick sand. "The fater you are the quicker you sink."

Last edited by a moderator:
Kat bit her lip, though no one could really tell with that mask on. She teleported next to him, though realized she had left her hood. 'Damnit', she thought, continuing to walk along. Hearing a crack of a tree she looked behind herself, deciding to maybe walk a little faster.

Dirk glanced back "You're lucky that shit went down" he stated "Was about to give you a real lesson in manners, but I suppose that will have to wait for another day. But perhaps this incident will serve to show why you shouldn't be stalking around the forest and looking for trouble"

Grov roars the slams his fist into the ground sending countless stone spears at the fat man that exploded on impact. "Eat these fatso."

Keto looked at Grov "I'm bored, let's just leave this far bastard to devour trees and small rodents" Keto appeared next to dirk "Playing nice children?"

"Oh please, don't bother wasting your breath on such nonsense", she said with a light laugh. Kat then suddenly came to a stop, standing there. "I can't...", she said, gripping her forehead. "Something tells me this is a bad idea..."

his fat slams into the ground flinging him self into the air he grabs his fat ballooning it out into a glider to make his escape toward the escaping woman his voice becoming normal "see ya stone dick"

Logan took a few steps closer to Kat, being cautious all the same. "Something wrong?" He asked, moving close enough so that he set a hand on her shoulder. "I won't hurt you... I promise..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back