• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In the forest outside of town (always open)

"So Jason only causes havoc for amusement" Dirk stated, reaching into his pocket for a match, but then remembered that it was useless to him now "For a guy who is capable of wiping out the earth, he sure seemed helpless inside that trap.."

@Scarlet_MCRP @Jason Thorn

Dirk slowly woke up, still in the forest "Speedos need to be Banned from existence.." he muttered to himself, then he got up and leaned against a tree while he recovered his bearings.

Raphael would sigh " someone is going to die. It's not You and its not October..the darkness has commands it.. " he would cross his arms looking down sadly " i can't say who , but we can't stop it..Jason will strike him down..

"Kat" she said, her voice cracking slightly. She starred at the blood as it still managed to seep through. She looked up. "Wait... Where did he go? I mean the guy that was walking with me?" She got to her feet, "if you think you can make it back to the castle I would recommend that you should, those shots could have damaged something vital." She walked over cautiously picking up the pistol, tucking it between the back of her shirt and her pants, "as for me I have to go find him", she said in a hurried tone, before taking off into the forest. not paying much attention they collided, falling on top of him. Her eyes widened, slightly flickering, as she looked at him.

"Kat" she said, her voice cracking slightly. She starred at the blood as it still managed to seep through. She looked up. "Wait... Where did he go? I mean the guy that was walking with me?" She got to her feet, "if you think you can make it back to the castle I would recommend that you should, those shots could have damaged something vital." She walked over cautiously picking up the pistol, tucking it between the back of her shirt and her pants, "as for me I have to go find him", she said in a hurried tone, before taking off into the forest. not paying much attention they collided, falling on top of him. Her eyes widened, slightly flickering, as she looked at him.

Dirk immediately grunted when he fell back over, it had only been a few seconds since he had woken up, and he was still slightly groggy. After landing, He blinked in confusion, then looked up at Kat "So...you gonna get up?.." He was much too surprised to be angry at the moment

Last edited by a moderator:
October  looked at Raphael wide eyed. "wait are you saying someone with darkness will die by Jason's hands?" she immediately thought of Riku and he's sealed darkness she knew it must be him. 

Kat rolled off him Immediately. "Sorry", she said, looking at him, "where were you, I mean you left me behind".

Dirk sat up and rolled his head, then he smiled slightly "Got into a bit of a tumble, knocked my head real good" He pulled his pistol out and pointed it at her head "You think I would have forgotten about last time?" His voice was calm

Raphael would nod " yes it's a death that has to happen " he would look at her " then Angels are prepared for it.. I can't stop it and neither can you.. don't interfere.. as much as I want to interfere I can't 

Kat gave him a shocked look that of anger & disgust. "You traitor!", she snarled. "And after I bothered coming back for your ass!" 

Kat gave him a shocked look that of anger & disgust. "You traitor!", she snarled, taking a step back. "And after I bothered coming back for your ass!" 

Dirk aimed the gun lower and fired a bullet near her foot, "Traitor? Since when was I your ally?" He narrowed his eyes "But I'm not going to kill you, as it would not have been a fair fight" he finally put the gun away "I am not one to be fucked with, and now you know"

Michael would appear glaring down both at Kat and Dirk. A psychotic look in his eyes " look what we got here.. " he chuckled. He quickly grabbed them both by the throat lifting them both off the ground " pathetic little pests.." his eyes glowing red his grip was very tight 

October shook her head "I can't stand by and watch Riku die." she sighed "I sealed the darkness in him I won't watch him get killed."

Raphael would sigh " you must not interfere " he said with a smirk " trust me the Angels have plans for someone like him..the only way we can get to a mortal is through their death.. 

Michael would appear glaring down both at Kat and Dirk. A psychotic look in his eyes " look what we got here.. " he chuckled. He quickly grabbed them both by the throat lifting them both off the ground " pathetic little pests.." his eyes glowing red his grip was very tight 

Dirk gasped out in surprise, though he was unable to say anything with his throat being gripped so tightly. When he was lifted in the air, his feet dangled as he 'danced' for any footing, but found none. One of his hands instinctively grabbed Michaels arm that had his throat "Who...what...the bloody hell...are you..?" he muttered through grit teeth

October smiled understanding. She didn't like it but she would let it happen. She looked over at Dirk "shall we go inside?" she smiled at Raphael I hope you find your father but I have business with Dirk, she flipped the needle between her fingers looking at it. 

She clawed viciously at his grip, mustering a muffled scream, even more muffled than normal. one thing was sure, she wasn't going down without a fight. She kicked him in the gut numerous times, then stopped struggling so much as breathing was close to impossible.

October smiled understanding. She didn't like it but she would let it happen. She looked over at Dirk "shall we go inside?" she smiled at Raphael I hope you find your father but I have business with Dirk, she flipped the needle between her fingers looking at it. 

Dirk paused, a little uneasy, then he turned towards October "So, what, we just walk away with the knowledge that somebody innocent is going to die?" he stated

"as much as I hate it, everything happens for a reason." she looked at Dirk she didn't smile she didn't want to see Riku die but if angels had a plan for him he wouldn't be gone long. 

Logan hadn't left yet, suprised at her bipolar attitude and sudden rush. He stood there, fixing his tourniquet when he heard the screams, running over as fast as he could manage as he was weakened. "Hey!" He shouted between pants, throwing himself against a tree to steady himself. "Leave... Them alone... Bastard..." He muttered. His vision went tunneled and normal, back and forth every so often. He should've taken Kat's advice and went and got help... After a few solid and drawn out blinks he glared at the figure grasping Kat and a man. "Let them... Go... Now..." He muttered.

Michael would glare at Dirk " that stupid Goddess.. I want her out of that castle and to meet me in town so we can have a little chat that involves her death " he threw Dirk into a tree with alot of force " your lucky today pest.. your the first mortal I decided to let live.. " he glared at Kat " you might be the second if he follows my demands because you get to spend time with yours truly.. " his angelic wings shot out from his back they were pitch black as he shot up into the air with Kat

he wakes looking around at the gore now all around his cave his wounds have closed into scars  and he wasn't even hungry he stood up putting on a new speedo his nice one pure black it looked like two shoe straps and a candy rapper. "alright their strong lets go for talking" he walks out of his a smile on his large face as he walks towards town. 

(O BOY HERE COMES THE BIG FAT DIPLOMAT)

Dirk landed on the ground rough, then rolled over onto his back with his breath knocked out of him. Gasping for breath, he struggled and stared at the sky, then slowly sat up and rubbed his groggy head. "B-bastard!" he muttered to himself, shaky fingers going for his gun, but by the time he pulled it out, his attacker was long gone. With a sigh, he lowered the gun and began to get up, gripping his side with pain.

@Jason Thorn @LoneSniper87 @PlushatoGoesRawr

"I don't believe in destiny!" Dirk stated "This isn't right.." he shook his head, but didn't feel like arguing the case further as he began to head back into the castle

@Scarlet_MCRP

((it's not only you I've told others as well but I'm tried of you guys not listenting to my rules, if you can't follow don't be here)) 

October smiled "I know you don't understand all our ways but destiny is very much real." she touched Dirk's cheek. "we will see Riku again even if he dies."

he huffs and puffs as outside of a fight he is about as fit as a obese man in a speedo he climbs through the rough terrain of the forest to get closer to town before he see the edge of it *he walks in to town*. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back