• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings In Search of a Roleplay Partner

NocturnalWanderer

Hello everyone! So first things first... I would like to find an adult to roleplay with. Anyone over the age of 21 because I like to roleplay darker and more mature themes. I just don’t feel comfortable writing with someone significantly younger than myself. I’d also like to find someone who writes in third person, can match paragraphs, and is literate!

Now that we’ve gotten that out of the way, here is what I am craving below... () is who I would potentially like you to be. The names in bold are the ones I’m looking for the most. The listed does not mean I want you to play all characters. Just however many you feel comfortable with.

Vampire Diaries: (Elijah, Damon, Stefan, Klaus, or Tyler) I can play pretty much anyone but I usually like to play as Katherine, Caroline, Kai, or Klaus.

Supernatural: (Dean, Gabe, Sam, Castiel, or Jack) I can play almost anyone but I’m better at Gabe, Lucifer, or Dean.

I have a few more fandoms but these are the ones I’m really craving. When it comes to fandoms, I also like to create characters to use as well as using canon characters. I don’t expect you to do the same, but I like to use a lot of characters for myself.

If you’re interested in roleplaying then please comment down below or message me. Thank you!

Hi there!! I’d love to do either of these, because I’m absolutely obsessed with both shows. Is there one that you would like to do more?

Do you have a plot in mind as far as a SPN? Would you be interested in me playing an OC for your Dean, and/or maybe doubling up on Characters?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back