• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy In Need Of A World-Building Partner!

Eliteeric

An Epic Gamer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I've got a couple ideas, but they all kinda require a second opinion. At least, I think so. It's worth noting that these worlds will involve high amounts of fantasy and magic, so mages of all kinds are definitely welcome. Female characters are especially welcome, as they make up my ideal pairing of MxF. I'm sorry to say that I am uninterested in MxM, but FxF can definitely be arranged. While on the topic of rules, I'll just clear up the obvious: Scat, piss, vore - it's unwelcomed. Hopefully that's understandable. Gross stuff and rules out of the way, let's get into the plot stuff!
My first idea involves a world that is run by magic. One could assume that this means there are villages instead of cities, castles at the center of capitals, gold being used instead of dollar bills. Y'know, the stereotypical kind of medieval fantasy. The plot would begin with something simple yet chaotic; one of our characters would spawn into this world without any details as to why, while the other is more than familiar with the land. So long as nothing too irrational happens between the two meeting, it should begin with something along the lines of forming a temporary partnership, until they can find out the reasoning behind the first character's arrival. I've got a few ideas, but they could be kept secret for surprises! This plot also happens to be the one that I'm looking forward to the most, so... I'll leave it at that. I've got a couple others in mind if that doesn't tickle your fancy, so feel free to shoot me a PM if you're curious for more information.

Additionally! I have learned that most people on this site like to prefer canon/fandom stuff. So, I'll have that listed below! (Will probably add to it as time goes on, as well!)
My Hero Academia
Code Geass
Dragon Ball

Last edited:
Hey I am a male but if you want I can world build with you and if possible could you help me also with one I want to build

Users who are viewing this thread

Back