AnimeGenork

The Duck Overlord
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

perso_ipad.png
❝ THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE A BLOODBATH. ❞

❝ RULES. ❞

1.) Respect fellow players. Let's be nice to each other! A'ight? Life already sucks right now without unnecessary drama.
2.) Follow RPN rules. I mean. C'mon.
3.) I am the GM. What I say goes.
4.) This will be "detailed." Whatever happened to those associations, anyway? How old AM I? As such, I expect character sheets to be somewhat detailed as well. The minimum for posts in character is 2-3 paragraphs. If your CS isn't detailed, I won't be able to trust that your posts will be, too.
5.) Romance is a-okay. Encouraged, even. But please make sure the other person is okay with it. And don't turn the RP into a 1x1 of you and the love interest - it ain't all about you. It's obviously about me.
6.) Keep me updated. I get worried. Please don't disappear on me.
7.) Please read everything. I don't know about you, but I like it when someone reads everything I took a while to type. So. If you could do that, that'd be great. Some of your questions might even be answered here! (Whoaaaa! Crazy, right?)
tumblr_static_vamp1.png
298c4d46-1a85-4552-bb16-582a448de2bc.jpg
b414dbdf5c45f2e4186db1c7fb75a2a1.jpg
6617999.jpg

❝ In Moonlight. ❞

—PREMISE.

The town (charmingly called a "village") of Clair de Lune doesn't know this, but the abandoned manor in the center of the woods is inhabited by vampires. Six vampires, to be exact. They've been there for nearly two decades, living undetected amongst the village populace... except for one event.

Every so often, one of the vampires organizes a party. It's always a large-scale social event, but it's all a cover for the vampires to be able to feed. Although not all the vampires stay in the manor at all times, it's the most surefire way to be able to stay alive. As everyone knows, a vampire who's unable to feed is no better than a feral animal...

Well, it's that time again, and the vampires will finally feed after a few months of relative silence and, frankly, boredom. But something goes wrong, something none of the vamps expected: someone dies.

An innocent girl is murdered in their midst, and the vampires at first suspect each other, only to realize that perhaps this was all the doing of some other vampire. While the vampires are able to mostly erase the memories of everyone present, there remains a few... stubborn ones. They've witnessed everything, and now that they've discovered the vampires' secret, well. They're not allowed to leave.

Who is responsible for the murder? And what will become of the humans who are left in the mansion?

—ROLES.
The Leader. Although not the oldest of the vampires, they have taken begrudging charge of this coven. Easily prone to anger and unamused by the night's events, the Leader shuts themselves in the library most of the time. Now, they have another problem to deal with. As if dealing with the Youngling wasn't enough.

The Calm One. Amiable but somewhat introverted, this vampire gets along with all the others but will not hesitate to call them out on their bullshit. They only feed at these parties, which makes this accident a bit inconvenient for them. Still, they'd do anything to protect this group, even if it means keeping some humans safe from whatever's out there.

The Jackass. It's been said they don't have a heart. They do, but they don't take care of it. Although they go into town quite often to find "food," the Jackass couldn't care less about the meat bags that provide them sustenance. Still, they're mysteriously nimble-fingered when it comes to medicine, which begs the question... what happened in their past life?

The Charmer. This vampire is a hybrid, the product of a succubus (or incubus) and vampire, making them a deadly combination. Along with the Jackass, they also go into town often to find "food," and their number of "conquests" increases with each visit. They are the party planner, and considering this recent development, they are understandably upset that such a fine party was ruined.

The Oldest. They spend most of their time in the outdoors, but that's probably because this vampire is also part werewolf. Parties and jaunts into town are not their cup of tea, and neither is tea, frankly. Still, they seem to miss the human world, but they're fully entrenched in that of the vampire. Once mentor to the Leader and the one who suppresses the Youngling's violent tendencies, this vampire is one strong-willed creature.

The Youngling. [taken] Although they were turned a few years ago, the Youngling cannot control their thirst for blood. Some days are better than others, but most of the time, they remain locked in their room, trying not to cause a scene. They snuck out just to see the party, and naturally they wonder if they lost control and caused the girl's death. Still, it would be nice if the others weren't such jerks about it...

Humans (6). [1 taken] Each one came to the party for some reason, or another, and each one somehow resisted the vampires' abilities to subdue them and erase their memories. Now they're stuck here, forced to stay by the vampires, while they all try to figure out what happened that night. They might even uncover some of the vampire's deeper personal secrets...

—LAST NOTES.

Hi, everybody! Gen here! I did an interest check for this back around the beginning of the summer, but it didn't garner much interest... fingers crossed that changes now!

This roleplay is loosely based on the otome game Moonlight Lovers by Beemoov. It's not like I'm obsessed with a certain golden-eyed sweetie pie or anything, but I greatly enjoy the vampires in that game and thought I'd explore something similar!
(For those who know the game and recognized the roles' similarities to the game's vamps: Vlad/Leader; Raph/Calm One; Ethan/Jackass; Bel/Charmer; Aaron/Oldest; Ivan/Youngling.)

In any case, I kinda wanna keep this relatively small because big groups are exhausting to manage. This will also help with managing this all since I don't know how my time will pan out for a long while. That being said, doubling is required and I would prefer realistic face claims for this. If you have a problem with either of these things, I'm sorry. : (

Anyway, thank you in advance for any interest you express, and go check out the game! I swear, they bite! See what I did there? Cuz you normally say "I don't bite" but they're vampires? HA! I'm funny...

&&— ❝ welcome to the party. ❞

code by leviathan.​

Last edited:
I'd love to join in as either the Charmer or the Oldest but curses, I can't decide (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

Could I try and apply for both?

Do you have a CS format or anything in mind for us to use to apply for consideration? Or what is your application process Gen?

OKAY I AM NOW AWAKE

Do you have a CS format or anything in mind for us to use to apply for consideration? Or what is your application process Gen?

SO TO ANSWER THIS

What I normally do is a regular ol' CS page, and in about... a week? I set a deadline for 'em to be finished. (I know how busy life can get, though, so I can give you a day or two more if you need it.) Then, once the deadline passes, I read all the CSs and I actually hate this part, why do I keep doing this pick which ones fit what I was going for more. c:

HAHA I WAS PRODUCTIVE TODAY

HAHA I WAS PRODUCTIVE TODAY

apolla apolla _amaranth_ _amaranth_ Desert_Blossom Desert_Blossom not.okay.bean not.okay.bean Mikotsuhime Mikotsuhime

༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ

Oh, is the oldest already taken?
Hm. I’m trying to think of a different character but it looks like the leader is the only character available? Or I could be wrong about that. Hm.

I don’t really want to step on anyone’s toes or anything. ^^;; but I hope you guys have a good rp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back