• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom In Desperate Need Of Diabolik Lovers RP Partners (Always Open) (Doubles Welcome)

CookieCrim

Tired Writer
Hey there! I'm Sammy ahd I don't even know how many of these threads I've made. I haven't made one in a while though, so let's hope I'll be a little more successful this time round.

As the title sugests, I'm looking for partners willing to do a Diabolik Lovers roleplay. I'm absolutely obsessed with Diabolik Lovers and am so desperate for a role play that I'll literally play any character, do any ship or use any AU just as long as its a DL roleplay, I really don't care.

I'll list some of my favourite characters, ships and AUs though I'll be fine doing anything you want me to do. And yes if we decide to use OCs, I'll play any character against your OC if you do the same for me.

OC x Canon ships
Ruki x my OC
Kou x my OC
Kanato x my OC
Azusa x my OC
Subaru x my OC

Canon ships
Kou x Subaru
Ayato x Ruki
Kanato x Azusa
Shu x Yuma

AUs
1940s AU
Mafia AU
Apocalypse AU
Cafe AU
College AU
Idol AU
Vampire King AU

My favourite canon characters to play
Kanato
Azusa
Subaru
Laito

My time zone is EST (European Standard Time) and I always go offline at 11 pm and usually come back at 10 or 11 am the next day. So if I don't reply for a while, it's because of that. Don't spam me or think that I'm ghosting cause I'm not. Sometimes I may also forget about a role play usually because I'm busy so if I haven't replied in a few days, go ahead and give me a poke but don't spam me please.

If you're interested in this, then simply shoot me a pm and we can start discussing a plot. I'll also do rps over Discord so if that works better for you, then just ask me for my Discord and we can chat on there!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back