In character Role Play

"it wasnt toriel. it looked like the monster that chased us here. but i dont know"

"it wasnt toriel. it looked like the monster that chased us here. but i dont know"

Frisk got out of bed and searched around the house, they couldn't find what flowey was talking about but they did notice a few other things. They actidently touched a cactus -1 "ow" "heh..the cactus truly the most tsundere of plants". They noticed a lot of old broken kids toys laying around the place.

Flowey looks at the toys and shivers "Lets go back to the room" he sugested

"what are you doing go back in before we are seen" he said

They walked up to Toriel. "Hmm do you need anything my child, I didnt expect you to be up so early"

"Miss Toriel I have to go for a bit their was somthing I missed in the ruins I wont be gone long I promise."

"Well you should be fine you made it all the way here by yourself without dying right"

"Y-yeah....without dying.."

Frisk walked down a little ways to where they saw Napstablook and took the path they missed last time. 

Their were two spider webs with a sign infront of it saying (all procceeds go to abused spiders, spider bake sale all products made for spiders, by spiders, of spiders)

"what does it say Flowey?"

He relayed the message to frisk. "do you have enough gold maybe it could help us later on" he wondered 

He relayed the message to frisk. "do you have enough gold maybe it could help us later on" he wondered 

They left 7 gold into the web and some spiders limped down and gave them a spider doughnut they didnt have enought for the cider tho. As they walked back many monsters were avoiding them, they saw Toriel take them into her house and they didnt want to get on Toriel's bad side.

Flowey whispered in frisk's ear "we need to escape before she kills us" he said

Flowey whispered in frisk's ear "we need to escape before she kills us" he said

". . . . . " They walked up to Toriel "M-miss Toriel..." 

"Hmm? yes my child"

". . . . wheres the exit to the ruins..."

". . . ." Toriel grows silent "Would you like to here this book im reading"

*How to exit the ruins

"Do you know that snail shells can cause people to choke when consumed"

*How to exit the ruins

Toriel looks a little hurt they just stand up 

"very well...follow me" Toriel leads them down stairs but Frisk manages to save one more time

"Ahead of us lies a one way exit to the ruins...It is not to late to turn back now...." Frisk continued to walk 

"You naive child...If you leave...they...ASGORE...will kill you"

"Frisk...don't listen to her...just, continue, okay? If you don't then she might kill you....you need to get out of here..." Chara warned.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Frisk...don't listen to her...just, continue, okay? If you don't then she might kill you....you need to get out of here..." Chara warned.

"You want to leave so badly...after everything iv done for you hmm, you will not survive out there.....then prove to me..Prove to me you are Strong enough to survive, kill me."

"h-huh" before Frisk could react a Fire ball was shot at them at high speed

Frisk got back to their save point and repeated their actions from last time only lasting a bit longer before.

then again

and again 

by the end of this their left eye was covered by flowers.

they reached their 15th attemted and face Toriel once again

*TORIEL Ignites the battle

bzokggh_by_fellsans-da2fse7.png*Talk

*you try to tell Toriel you don't want to fight her

Toriel launches a few fire balls moving in a wave pattern, thankfully Frisk has gotten better at dodging but they seemed a bit weaker than their last attempts

HP 18/20

*You ask Toriel to stop Fighting

Toriel hesitates for a moment seeing Frisk is moving slower before more fire balls were thrown at them, but they were able to dodge them all this time

*Ironicly talking does not seem to be the solotion to this problem

Toriel looks frustrated "FIGHT ME!" she yells

". . . .talking wont work so I-I..." They look down at the knife they found before. their hand reached for the Fight button when in their mind out of no where a scene of toriel dying came to mind

"Y-you really hate me that much...ha ha...I deserve this..." then toriel turned to dust as the vision fades.

"N-no" Frisk holds their head, they look at their knife again

*Determination*

they stand up strait and throw the knife at a wall

hlaiznq_by_fellsans-da2ft2v.png

"??" Toriel looks confused but continues attacking

HP 14/20

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING FIGHT"

HP 12/20

*toriel looks angry

"WHAT ARE YOU PROVING THIS WAY"

Fire cricles around Frisk just leaving little room to dodge

HP 09/20

". . . ." *Toriel looks like shes about to burst into tears her attacks get slower but more deadly

HP 05/20

HP 02/20

HP 01/20

Frisk was about to eat their dougnut when they noticed somthing

*Toriel is acting aloof

"Why must you make this so difficult my child..."

Toriels attacks began to avoid Frisk

Toriel began to tear up "Stop it...why wont you fight back...Chara."

"?"

Chara tilted her head. "Wait a second..." She didn't think Toriel actually remembered her. "I'm not them...That's Frisk...Not me..." She said, though she knew nobody except Frisk would her. She felt somewhat bad. "You're doing fine, Frisk...you're....you're gonna get out of here..." She said to make herself feel better. Anything positive at the moment would've made her feel better.

". . . "

". . . . ."

"ha ha...pathetic is it not, I cannot save the life of a single child"

"Im a terribal mother...im a terribal wife"

"I thought that by taking you in I could....redeem myself"

*toriel stops attacking compeatly, she wipes tears from her eyes

". . . "

"I just want to see my husband, I just want to see my children again"

"After everything iv done to hurt you why...why are you being...so nice to me"

"I can't understand, what are you proving this way, . . . no your right I cannot keep this going any longer"

"My lonelyness, my sorrows, my fears, for you my child I will put them aside"

*Toriel is spareing you

hlaiznq_by_fellsans-da2ft2v.png*Spare

*you won earned 0 EXP and 0 GOLD

"My child... I am sorry for the trouble I have caused...you may leave now....but please do not come back I hope you understand.."

Toriel hugs Frisk before slowly walking away trying to hide the tears.

Chara took one last look before she had to follow. "Bye, mom..." She felt awful after what Toriel had said. "Let's just continue, yeah?" She forced a small smile, but it was obvious she was having trouble doing so.

Charan heard the stuff going on. He coulden't belive the human made it.

He hid somewhere in the house, and when toriel was distracted, he goes for the door they went trough.

Chara took one last look before she had to follow. "Bye, mom..." She felt awful after what Toriel had said. "Let's just continue, yeah?" She forced a small smile, but it was obvious she was having trouble doing so.

Charan heard the stuff going on. He coulden't belive the human made it.

He hid somewhere in the house, and when toriel was distracted, he goes for the door they went trough.

"We escaped. How?" He sputtered

Frisk touched anougher save point under a ray of light (area where you used to find flowey). ". . . . What happend to her..." Frisk was feeling guilty for leaving "D-did..she have children before?" Frisk glanced at Chara. 

Chara nodded after a few seconds. "Y-yeah...used to...um...I used to be her adopted daughter...and my brother..." She stopped for a few seconds after sighing. "A-Asriel...used to be her son..." She didn't say anything else.

Chara nodded after a few seconds. "Y-yeah...used to...um...I used to be her adopted daughter...and my brother..." She stopped for a few seconds after sighing. "A-Asriel...used to be her son..." She didn't say anything else.

". . . . .we should just move on then". They walked throught the Ruins door and It locked behind them, they walked a little ways but herd a branch snap behind them. "H-huh....w-whos there" 

*. . . .

*but nobody came.

They continued walking untill they reached a torn down bridge "what..but how do I-" they herd foot steps behind them.

"Human don't you know how to greet a new pal. Turn around and shake my hand"

They turned around slowly as the figure stuck out its hand. "It's just a handshake.." they told themselves. Despite every nerve in them telling them it was a bad idea they grabed the figures hand anyways. . . . . . . . . . . they were electricuted.

HP 0/20

(no sans yet ethier so, but can one of you take papyrus since I don't want to run to many characters)

Users who are viewing this thread