In character Role Play

(role play has started @Godless555 if you want to make your character now that would be nice)

@Panic At The Fandoms

Frisk opened their eyes after awakening from her fall into the underground."H-how am I still alive..." Frisk could feel a patch of flowers under them. They got up and stumbled around the hallway until they found a door leading to a dark room. 

(role play has started @Godless555 if you want to make your character now that would be nice)

@Panic At The Fandoms

Frisk opened their eyes after awakening from her fall into the underground."H-how am I still alive..." Frisk could feel a patch of flowers under them. They got up and stumbled around the hallway until they found a door leading to a dark room. 

"Hello!" Chara said, hoping to startle Frisk a little. She didn't mean any harm, of course, but she liked to sneak up on others just for fun. Chara knew that Frisk would soon meet Flowey, but she wanted to be first on greeting them.

"Hello!" Chara said, hoping to startle Frisk a little. She didn't mean any harm, of course, but she liked to sneak up on others just for fun. Chara knew that Frisk would soon meet Flowey, but she wanted to be first on greeting them.

Frisk fell backwards and swung their stick around in the air trying to find the voice "W-whos there".

(just quick reminder Frisk is blind in this roleplay)

Frisk fell backwards and swung their stick around in the air trying to find the voice "W-whos there".

(just quick reminder Frisk is blind in this roleplay)

Chara felt bad. "I'm sorry..." When she realized that they couldn't see, she felt even worse. "I'm Chara...You wont be able to find me with that...because, well, I've been dead ever since I was 13, which wasn't too long ago, I guess." She shrugged.

Chara felt bad. "I'm sorry..." When she realized that they couldn't see, she felt even worse. "I'm Chara...You wont be able to find me with that...because, well, I've been dead ever since I was 13, which wasn't too long ago, I guess." She shrugged.

Frisk stumbled to their feet and brushed themselves off, "I'm Frisk.....um where am I.." last thing they knew they were jumping into the mountain believing the fall would kill them so they could get away from the pain they had to deal with on the surface, and yet they were strangely alive. Frisk couldn't see but there was a small puddel of blood where their head would have landed on the flowers but they showed no signs of injury and a small yellow flower could be seen near their ear, at a first glance it looks like one was in their hair but if seen up close its clear its coming out of their head. 

Frisk stumbled to their feet and brushed themselves off, "I'm Frisk.....um where am I.." last thing they knew they were jumping into the mountain believing the fall would kill them so they could get away from the pain they had to deal with on the surface, and yet they were strangely alive. Frisk couldn't see but there was a small puddel of blood where their head would have landed on the flowers but they showed no signs of injury and a small yellow flower could be seen near their ear, at a first glance it looks like one was in their hair but if seen up close its clear its coming out of their head. 

"You're in the Underground..." Chara said. As she saw the yellow flower, it made her think for a few seconds. It looked like the ones she ate to poison herself which wasn't a good sign. "So...Just letting you know now....but you made a terrible mistake by coming here..." She said.

"You're in the Underground..." Chara said. As she saw the yellow flower, it made her think for a few seconds. It looked like the ones she ate to poison herself which wasn't a good sign. "So...Just letting you know now....but you made a terrible mistake by coming here..." She said.

"It can't be that bad, iv seen terrible things already.." Frisk stumbled into the dark room. 

ℂẵṝặȵ was creeping around in the underground.

Something awoke this body long ago.

He heares voices somewhere. He walks the way they are coming from, until he knows that a creatue is nearby, and it shold have an physicall form, not just the weak body of an froggit.

He stays hidden and wants to listen why the thing is talking to itself.

Flowey was there quivering "oh no a human.. p-pleas dont kill me" he begged

he looked up "uh y-you spared me? i never seen anyone spare anyone before"\

(does fell flowey know about the time line?)

ℂẵṝặȵ hears what they where talking about.

He closses his eyes and lets his imagenation take over them:

''

ልክ ዘሁጠልክ ፕዘልፕ ጎነ ጠቿዪርሃቻሁረረ...ልክዕ ልክ ቻረዐሠቿዪ ፕዘልፕ ዕዐነቿክ'ፕ ሠልክክል ዕጎቿ...''

he says to himself.

He is unsure if he shold show himself, so he countines hearing what they say.

he looked up "uh y-you spared me? i never seen anyone spare anyone before"\

(does fell flowey know about the time line?)

(Before frisk fell flowey controlled the timeline so he knows when resets happen accept for a true reset. Frisk died when they fell so the flower patch is their first save point)

Frisk looked at where they could hear floweys voice, from a closer look their eyes were pale showing they were blind. 

(ok)

"oh no your blind. Oh you wont survive long like that. Don't worry. I help you get through. The underground" flowey wraps. His vines around frisk's arm and gets on " ok there is a door straight ahead"

ℂẵṝặȵ noticed something:

The human wasn't good at seeing. Something told them they weren't like the other humans.

He looks into his backpack. Something suddenly fells out, making a noise.

He fast picks it up, hopening they didn't hear it (what they probably did).

''ፕዘጎነ ዘሁጠልክ...ጎፕ ጎነ ነዐ ጎክክዐርቿክፕ...ጎፕ ዕዐነቿክ'ፕ ዕቿነቿዪሀቿነ ፕዘጎነ... '' he thinks.

He looks into his backpack. Weapons, food... a, there. He takes an healing potion with an golden owl on it and an stone knife.

He warps it into an little present and placses it at the exit.

'' '' it says.

(ok)

"oh no your blind. Oh you wont survive long like that. Don't worry. I help you get through. The underground" flowey wraps. His vines around frisk's arm and gets on " ok there is a door straight ahead"

"Hey! I'm supposed to help!" Chara said, annoyed. She was always competitive and gets upset when someone else does something she wanted to do. Of course, she knew only Frisk could see and hear her, so her complaint wouldn't be heard by anyone else.

ℂẵṝặȵ leaves fast, making some noise tho...

He will follow the group on their jorney without getting noticed.

Frisk nooded, they couldn't see flowey but they seemed trustworthy. "What's your name?"

(Oh I should mention this, frisk can see magic things such as save points,echo flowers, souls, monster attacks, and monsters since they are comprised most of their souls. It's not apart of the original flowerfell but it's somthing I like for this roleplay) 

"huh whats that? It looked like a bottle and it has a message. Can you pick it up so I can read it?" He asked

Users who are viewing this thread