In character Role Play

"Mm about time human" papyrus said. "You FINALLY solved the puzzled, produced" he said walking off

"Mm about time human" papyrus said. "You FINALLY solved the puzzled, produced" he said walking off

"well....that could have gone better." Frisk got up and brushed themselves off.

"no kidding" Sans said with a slightly amused smile. "no offence kid but that was not the most impressive display but hey you could say this was a shocking experience" 

Sans laughed to himself for a moment "well I did promise boss that i would make sure you were alive for him to kill so...take this kiddo" he tossed what looked like a hot dog at them before disappearing again. 

"don't move!" flowey said

Right as Flowey said that a dog had risen up from the sentry station. "Did something move, or was it my imagination, if something was moving, like" he sniffed the air "a human....ILL MAKE SURE IT NEVER MOVES AGAIN." 

Doggo jumped out of the sentry station with two knives that were glowing with a light blue shade. 

"uh uh uh.."

*ACT* *pet

*Doggo is to suspicious of your movements.

"Don't move an inch" Doggo had started to swing his knives at Frisk

despite being decent at dodging the attack was impossible to avoid

HP 17/20.

"MOVEMENT" Doggo shouted.

"Frisk wen he attacks dont move! he can only hurt you if you move " flowey warned

"Frisk wen he attacks dont move! he can only hurt you if you move " flowey warned

Frisk wasnt sure how that made sense but they obeyed anyway and stood as still as they could.

Doggo ran up and swung his knife as Frisk braced themselves for the impact when the knife passes through them like air. "Huh..?" 

"Where did that moving thing go" 

*Doggo can't seem to find anything

*ACT* *pet

"WHAT IV BEEN PET?" Doggo began to swing his knives around randomly but Frisk did not move at all causing none of the attacks to hit them.

*MERCY* *Spare

*You won! you gained 0 EXP and 30 GOLD

"S-something pet me. s-something that isn't moving, i'm gonna need some dog treats for this.." Doggo jumped back into his sentry station.

"You alright" flowey  asked and looked around. He saw a flag and soon figured everything out "I think you need to get the snowball in the hole by the flag"

"You alright" flowey  asked and looked around. He saw a flag and soon figured everything out "I think you need to get the snowball in the hole by the flag"

"um...ok ill push and you..tell me which way." Frisk got up and started to roll the snowball.

He looked at her "we don't have time for that!" He said, then sighed "fine"

"Down....now left...OK right...hard left...the Hole is a straight kick" he said guiding her

He looked at her "we don't have time for that!" He said, then sighed "fine"

"Down....now left...OK right...hard left...the Hole is a straight kick" he said guiding her

After some time messing around with the puzzle they had eventually reached a reward of 60 G. "Well that took longer...then I expected" After a bit of walking they stopped as two dogs in hoods holding large axes walked up. "Whats that smell?" "(where is that smell?)", the two looked around a little before turning there attention to Frisk "Heres that weird smell....it makes me want to eliminate....ELIMINATE YOU!"

enter battle.gif

"roll around in the dirt" he said, know that ti would make them think she was something else

"roll around in the dirt" he said, know that ti would make them think she was something else

Frisk had decided not to argue this time and began to roll around while avoiding the axes of the two dogs. The two dogs began to sniff again. "Hmm..smells diffrent now..." "Smells like a weird puppy.."

Users who are viewing this thread