"I can't remember its name" he stammered

(Bird like monster? Snowdrake?)

"I can't remember its name" he stammered

*Snowdrake flutters forward*

"uh uh lets see here*

bzokggh_by_fellsans-da2fse7.png*Check

*Snowdrake 12 AT 7 DF 

*this teen comedian has little confidence in his humor*

"y-you better not..uh s-snowflake out...." Snowdrake managed to mutter before a few ice sicles came at frisk who managed to avoid a majority of them due to being slow

HP 18/20

bzokggh_by_fellsans-da2fse7.png*Laugh*

*you managed to laugh a little at snowdrake's pun

"that laugh was forced wasnt it...I knew it dad was right"

*Snowdrake is rethinking his choices

"W-well thinks for fakeing it anyways...Ill stop wasting your time"

*Snowdrake is spareing you

hlaiznq_by_fellsans-da2ft2v.png*Spare

*you won you gained 0 exp and 12 gold

Last edited by a moderator:
(Got ya) 

"If we where not related you would be dead for that" he looks at frisk "human. I see yu found you way to this hell,"

"Luckily for you my brother didn't set his traps, but don't get you hopes up, I still have mine"

"Luckily for you my brother didn't set his traps, but don't get you hopes up, I still have mine"

Frisk wasn't sure what to do so they continued to listen while shaking from both the cold and fear.

"Hey boss," Sans spoke up "You may want to make sure the traps are working, don't worry Ill make sure your the one who gets to kill them in the end."

"Of course im the one that gets to kill them. Alright Ill make sure they are working" he said walking away

"human! this is your first puzzle, the invisible electric maze. If your ready i will explain the puzzle" he said

(Two questions. Did you see the snowden arc part 1 yet? And did you see season two of glitch tale?)

"Well you see its simple" he said "if you touch the walls you will get a nice painful ZAP" he grinned "it wont kill you but enough of them will" he laughed

(Two questions. Did you see the snowden arc part 1 yet? And did you see season two of glitch tale?)

"Well you see its simple" he said "if you touch the walls you will get a nice painful ZAP" he grinned "it wont kill you but enough of them will" he laughed

(Yes iv seen both of thos things and in response to glitchtale holly shit I knew it was all down hill when they asked how the barrier was destroyed.)

Flowey thought for a second "hey ill use my vines to fell for electricity ok" he said 

Users who are viewing this thread