In character Role Play

"now try petting one of them" He said

The two dogs had began arguing when frisk pet Dogamy. "WHAT THE HELL" he began to swing his axe around widely without any direction so it was easy to avoid.

("what about me?") Dogeressa wined. 

*ACT*
*Pet

("Dogs can pet other dogs?"), "HEY DON"T TOUCH MY HOT DOG!" Dogamy screamed. ("he means me?").

Dogamy had seemed a bit angry but regardless with one look from Dogeressa he quickly calmed down.

"Dogs can pet other dogs." "(A new world has been opened up to us)"

"....Thank you weird puppy" Dogamy forced himself to reply before the two dogs walked away.

(Why don't we take a break from here and maybe... mess with the genocide side of this rp for a little bit before returning to this?)

@The Outcast @Panic At The Fandoms

((Alright, sorry I haven't replied. I literally did not know this was going on. I'll reply once I get home. Do you want Chara to encourage the killing though?))

(the way i see it is the same for both Undertale and Underfell, Chara is taught by the player what to believe, think about it you wake up after being killed by humans and now your stuck following this human thats killing everything it sees. lets not forget Chara's name is on the status menu meaning that they are gaining the same LOVE frisk is against their will and LOVE can cause people to become distant and more violent. Chara also appears not to enjoy the genocide as the narration goes quiet during the fight against Toriel or Asgore not to mention in genocide if you interact with objects made by Chara in new home they react with a hint of sadness in the text. If you complete the genocide Chara thanks you for showing them what to do however if you genocide again Chara becomes confused and does not understand why your doing this, they cannot understand the idea of killing just for fun and actually call you sick not to mention asks you to try a different path other than genocide, so that is how i view chara on both undertale and underfell)

@Panic At The Fandoms @The Outcast

(No i mean, In underfell you see chara at the end of the pacifist run instead of genocide. that what the Wiki said

Users who are viewing this thread