In character Role Play

"Thatts disgusting. She is old and stuff" he said also my mother he throught

Chara made a noise of disgust as Frisk flirted with Toriel. "Gross! She was my mother before, ya know!" She sighed at the memory when everything was nice and peaceful.

"Thatts disgusting. She is old and stuff" he said also my mother he throught

"I was just testing my options" Frisk could feel their face growing red, "a-anyways we should move on now" they were trying to change the topic.

A ghost could be seen laying on the ground.

Frisk attempted to walk past it but the ghost woke up and attacked

*Here comes Napstablook*

"uh-oh"

Charan came again. His bloodlust sunken after he killed three frogits.

He then sees the human again; standing infront of the Ghost.

He was ready to assist her at any time when something happend with that ghost....

...because the ghost messed with his mind often.

(Meaning im AFK when you fighting him, just controll my guy, but remeber:

He will only fight the ghost and then go away, and he is genocide on ghosts)

(ghost cant die unless they are corporeal) 

"Frisk thats is a Mini-Boss Mercy wont work on it" Flowey said

(ghost cant die unless they are corporeal) 

"Frisk thats is a Mini-Boss Mercy wont work on it" Flowey said

Frisk stared at Napstablook for a moment.

Despite Floweys warnings 

*ACT* *Flirt

Napstablook looks disgusted " Gross, your a dirty brat you know" he crys a storm of tears which Frisk had trouble dodging most of 

HP 13/20

*ACT* *Talk

"Y-you're crying are you ok?" 

Napstablook is taken back "WHAT NO THESE ARE JUST MY ATTACKS" more tears a fired only this time crawling up the walls and falling down like rain

HP 10/20.

Frisk looked a bit worried but they stayed determined

*ACT* *Cheer

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE" Napstablook yelled, "just like he did.."

"He?" 

"....just my good for nothing cousin, he thinks he can be a star but he's not even good at it, I tried to tell him but it just became a fight, wait...WHY SHOULD YOU CARE"

"I think you should apologize" Frisk replied 

"W-wha"

*ACT* *Cheer

*you gave Napstablook a patient smile

"Er...fine whatever"

Napstablook started to float away

"Oh by the way, that goodie two shoes attitude you have, it's gonna get you killed down here"

Napstablook disapeared 

Charan can't belive what he saw.

She just spared that damn ghost.

His eyes start getting red.

''THAT...GHOST...IT HAUNTED ME FOR SO LONG...'' he says.

''RAAA!''

He starts throwing spears at Frisk.

"FRISK RUN" flwoey Yelled  "Right left right"

''BLOOD M00D!'' he yells.

He gets read for an rush attack.

Frisk nodded and ran as fast as they could passing many monsters who looked confused, oddly all the traps were shut down, they soon reached Toriel home were she was outside. 

"Oh you were faster than I expected my chi-" she then noticed Charan "oh I see" a fire ball lit in her hand 

Charan saw the Fireball and fast ran away.

Its his weakness.

"oh thank go- oh no" he said when he saw who saved them

The fire ball went out. "What a terrible creature terrorizing such a poor innocent youth, are you all right my child" toriel walked near Frisk.

Frisk who was still out of breath from running so much huged Toriel out of no where "T-thanks you mom..." 

"M-MOM!?" Toriel replied half shocked

"er-i mean.." Frisk realized their mistake to late

"W-would that male you happy to call me mother?..w-well call me whatever you like"

Toriel walked back inside her house.

Chara felt that twinge of jealously again. After hearing Toriel being fine with calling her mom made her wonder if she forgot about her. But then she remembered how she was now, so she tried not to care. "Yeah, what Flowey said. She might be being nice only to hurt you."

"Frisk we need to be careful. she is luring us in to a trap

Chara felt that twinge of jealously again. After hearing Toriel being fine with calling her mom made her wonder if she forgot about her. But then she remembered how she was now, so she tried not to care. "Yeah, what Flowey said. She might be being nice only to hurt you."

Frisk nodded and touched the save point outside the house

*Seeing such a small cute home in the ruins fills you with determination

*File Saved*

"also...that wasn't what I meant to say..." she was mostly speaking to Chara "she just reminded me to much of my mom in that moment..."

"Hm...its alright...its not like I really even care that much anymore..." Chara answered. "You might not want to talk to me too loud. Only you can hear what I say. Everyone will think you're crazy like them!"

Last edited by a moderator:
"huh?" He asked looking at frisk

"Hm...its alright...its not like I really even care that much anymore..." Chara answered. "You might not want to talk to me too loud. Only you can hear what I say. Everyone will think you're crazy like them!"

"Never mind flowey...lets just go inside" As they walked inside they could hear Toriel moving around through the kitchen. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back