In character Role Play

Charan felt something: Another restart. He again tried to stay where he was with all his power, and it worked.

He was standing infront of the ruins door.

He could feel extreme pain, because it was the first time he survived the restart.

(Ill be papyrus.)

"Frisk you cant trust anyone here. dont shake there hands. dont smile at them, dont even look at them." Flowey said as the spawned at the ruins entrance 

(Ill be papyrus.)

"Frisk you cant trust anyone here. dont shake there hands. dont smile at them, dont even look at them." Flowey said as the spawned at the ruins entrance 

". . . . . . " Frisk continued to walk the same path again reaching the same torn down bridge.

"Human don't you know how to greet a new pal" Frisk turned around but refused to grab the figures hand

"heh you got me the old buzzer in the hand trick it's always funny. . . actully looking at this thing now maybe its best you didnt grab my hand this thing may have killed you." The buzzer looked danmaged. "anyways im sans, sans the skeleton, i'm actully suposed to be on watch for humans right now but uh ya know i don't really give a shit about capturing ya, now my brother Papyrus hes a human killing fanatic in face i think thats him over their well see ya on the other side" Sans walked off but in the wrong direction. Frisk looked back at the bridge, they held their stick out and realized there was no bridge across the gap. "What should we do?"

.He rolled his eyes "yea yea" he went under ground and poped on the other side "now dont move " he wrapped a vine around frisk and begain to bring her over the hole

.He rolled his eyes "yea yea" he went under ground and poped on the other side "now dont move " he wrapped a vine around frisk and begain to bring her over the hole

Sans was allready standing at the other side of the ledge "oh you actully made it across hmm well thats my bro on his way quick behind that inconviently shaped lamp" Sans shoved them behind it without giving them a chance to react. Frisk felt around the lamp to get an idea on how its shaped to stay better hidden, it wasnt that easy to remain invisibal behind it, they herd loud foot steps.

"sup boss."

"You know whats up shithead. Its been 8 days and you still haven't made you traps deadly. For god sake one of them is a piece of f!#king paper!" He shouted at sans

"Ooh! Brothers are fighting, huh? Now this is interesting!" Chara said. She had a great relationship with her brother so she never actually been in or seen any sibling fights. "Though, be careful Frisk. You don't want him to find you, do you?"

Papyrus clenches his fist "I swear to god sans im going to kill you."

"Ooh! Brothers are fighting, huh? Now this is interesting!" Chara said. She had a great relationship with her brother so she never actually been in or seen any sibling fights. "Though, be careful Frisk. You don't want him to find you, do you?"

"You seem angry boss maybe this lamp can light up your day" Sans gesterd to the lamp 

Frisk shiverd a little after hearing that.

(sorry i had like 400+ notifications)

"WILL YOU SHUT UP ABOUT THE DAMN LAMP!" He shouted "I need to go, do something useful while im gone" he walked away

(sorry i had like 400+ notifications)

"WILL YOU SHUT UP ABOUT THE DAMN LAMP!" He shouted "I need to go, do something useful while im gone" he walked away

Sans just watched as Papyrus walked away, "ok you can come out now" 

Frisk slowly crawled away from the lamp before staggering to their feet.

"you better get going he might come back and if he does" Sans pupils disappeared showing only hollow "you be dead where you stand".

Sans eyes then returned to normal "i'm just joking, maybe you never know."

"Come on frisk, before anything bad can happen" flowey said

Frisk nodded as they reached another save point in the field

*Your back still hurts from hiding behind that inconveniently shaped lamp, but you stay determined*

as they moved forward they tripped over a box, "huh?" 

"Ow, idiot you nearly crush- wait what the hell you trip on?" He asked looking at the box 

"It saids 'This is a box you can take take am item or put an item in. Don't worry about getting it, you can pick it up from another box' got that?" He asked

"It saids 'This is a box you can take take am item or put an item in. Don't worry about getting it, you can pick it up from another box' got that?" He asked

Frisk nodded and opened the box, their was an old pink glove sitting inside.

*Info* +5 Atk *A worn pink leather glove. For five fingered folk.

Users who are viewing this thread