• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ✧*. In a fandom, far, far away .*✧

bwars

eternally simping for the galactic empire.
✧hey all and welcome to my little search-post! you can call me bwars, or just b, i don't mind. i'm an old, old hag who prefers she/her and they/them pronouns. thanks to covid i have a bout of free-time and now i'm looking for some writing to indulge in. please be 18+ if you're wishing to contact me!

✧about me; i am a stay-at-home witch who has been struggling through the boredom brought on by this pandemic. i ask that all of my potential partners remain patient with me. i'm pretty active though sometimes i can disappear off of the face of the planet. i will remain in contact, but i won't always be able to reply. that being said, when i can reply i do so every 2-3 days. please don't expect rapid-fire from me because you simply won't get it. :bishiesparklesl:<3 in terms of length i write between 500-700 words and i can write any pairing; M/F - F/F - M/M - NB/A - A/A. iwould appreciate if you would so too.

:bishiesparklesl:<3:bishiesparklesl:<3

✧for all you crazy star-wars fans out there, this one is for you. in terms of the roleplay itself, i'm looking for a very particular setting. after watching the clone-wars series, i'm decidedly wanting to write during that time period. i am strictly looking for someone who is open to playing both oc and canon characters as i will be doing the same. i'm also interested in establishing some sort of romance between our characters, two ocs or otherwise! i'm hoping it will develop naturally and remain unestablished for the most part (despite what i just said previously, sobb).

✧i will admit i'm not HUGE on the sequel era and prefer to remain quite comfortably in the prequel and sequel eras. (sorry everyone else, i'll catch up one day!) i'm a huge empire fan and i've an oc i'd like to develop alongside canon/ other ocs. please don't contact me if you solely play ocs, nor willing to pick from a large selection of canons. i also really can't be bothered to deal with gate-keepers; seriously guys, it's roleplay- let's change up some things and have fun! i'm typically more comfortable roleplaying with women, but guys; please don't be dissuaded to contact me!

✧thanks for reading, please do get in-touch. :bishiesparklesl:<3:bishiesparklesl:<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back