• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

im married.. to a vampire king!! by kiri and count

"You can still help me if you want," Ioan said. "Our telescope is the sharpest telescope that exists, and you can make the most amazing shots with it. I could show you how to work with it - since that's a lot different from working with such cameras like yours - and then, you could help me."

@kirisuto12804

she smiled nodding and starts getting a cramp when going into snake pose and began whimpering. 'hold it hold itt...' she thought and she makes a small scream and quickly is out of the pose and holds her left leg "Pain pain ow pain crampps!" she heard laughing and makes a small hiss 'Whoever is laughing doesn't know that yoga is part of my normal routine and cramps like this normally happen..a-alot..' she thought as she tried to sooth it out by herself.

(Shes going do have her vampire presence when someone gets one of the wedding orders wrong. humans would call it 'bride zilla mode' but its just a small amount of bride zilla with a spurt of vampire presence.)

"These cramps are nasty. They tend to happen a lot to those who need them the most," Mihnea said. He went out and got Enzer some warm compresses. "That should help. - I think when God created us, he was like, 'Breakdancers? Yoga? What'll be definitely useful to you is cramps! They'll make you perform a lot better! And don't forget that I love you all!"

Enzer couldn't help but laugh as he said that and her phone mewed about the wedding and she reached for it. she read the message and her cute lovely face Mihnea loves darkened to a very upset and angry one. Her vampire presence slowly rising as she tried to calm down but it still showed she was angry. "How can they mess that up.. I made it specific FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!" she takes a breath and counts to ten. that she smiled at Mihnea but her vampire aura was slowly rising. "Mihnea dear.."gently puts the phone in his face so he sees the message of the messed up flower order and had a dark look in her eyes. "Do you know how fast we can get there to fix this personally?"

Mihnea thought for a second. "That depends on where you ordered the flowers..." he finally said. "If it was in Romania, it'll take some time until we can get back there... I've promised Toma to go to the museum here in Brunswick with him today..."

(I'll soon be gone for a few mins...)

(Back) @kirisuto12804

"No i ordered the flower samples here but their main base IS in Romania." She took a calm breath and was calm enough to think logicly. "Okay you and toma can go to the museum. Ill handle this myself." She put her finger to his lips "No buts." Then she kisses Mihnea. "Trust me I can do this on my own."

Mihnea kissed his fiancée back. "I do trust you..." Toma and Ioan were still working together. "There's an exhibition about the Waterloo battle," Toma said via telepathy. "Do you also like history?"

@kirisuto12804

(Sorry was overheating and my internet almost died) She got dressed in a nice outfit and smiled 'yes toma i love history Now toma listen to me carefully..if you hear me say any bad words..in your head i mean because im not use to blocking my thoughts yet. Dont repeat them. Your sister in law is going to teach someone something." She goes into a cab to take her to the flower shop that is owned by a Romanian company. She took a breath and walked in. One of the flower ladies who spoke German looked at her.

"Ich wünschte , um Ihre manager. NOW sehen!" Enzer was very pissed and they didn't know if it was bridezilla mode or not

"W-Was ist das Problem Prinzessin Enzer?" the manager said walking up

" Was ist das Problem ? GEFICKT JEMAND meine Bestellung ! Außerdem weiß ich gebeten Blumen , die die Farben der rumänischen Flagge entsprechen. Extreme Blau und Scharlachrot Rosen mit gelben solidago . Also HARD zu fragen! " She screamed almost breaking something.

" N-nein miss.Ill Recht auf sie " the manager said quickly going to fix the order. One the the clerks began making fun of her calling her a bride zilla and she slowly began to regret blowing up over something so small.

(translation and i hope i got it right:

"I wish to see your manager.NOW!"

"w-What is the problem princess Enzer?"

"What is the problem? SOMEONE FUCKED UP MY ORDER! Besides white I requested Flowers that match the colors of the Romanian flag. Extreme blue and scarlet red roses with yellow solidago. IS THAT TO HARD TO ASK!"

"N-no miss.Ill get right on it")

(Well, you can also ask me to translate stuff. I'm a native speaker of German.)

"Don't worry, I won't repeat them," Toma said. Mihnea had to smile a bit as he listened to Enzer. "You're getting right on it," he said.

(I know but i was trying)

her presence was known and she was trying hard to control the temper. and thought happy thoughts and smiled at the thought of Toma and Mihnea having fun at the measum while she handered this mess. "Oh after this i am going to try to convince toma and Mihnea to cake testing..Meh but maybe they dont want to..' she thought 'i Just want the cake to be voted on fairly and i dont wanna have an accidental allergy.'

(I know, and that's great :) )

Dracula, Mihnea and Toma were at the museum. Ioan wanted to join them later. "Uite, tati," Toma said as they were looking at a historical painting of the Waterloo battle. He pointed at a black stallion that looked like Igor. "Asta arata ca Igor." Dracula looked at the horse. "Ai dreptate," he said. 'You're right'.

She finally fixed the mess and went to the bakery. for some sample ideas. She texted Mihnea. 'Fixed it but i think i scared them to much.. they kept calling me bridezilla and i felt bad.Anyway do you think toma is capable of being a cake tester? Ill take responsibility if he gets hyper. I dont think Ioan or your dad dont like sweets.' She pressed enter and began talking nicely to a chef about some cake ideas.

"Why texting?" Mihnea asked. "Telepathy is way more practical... plus, the NSA won't listen to that." Dracula looked at the exhibits. "You'll get used to this," he said. "And about the cake thing... we can't eat cake, yes, but Toma can, and there'll be tons of guests who also can. - Toma can be the cake tester. It's a myth that sugar makes children hyperactive. I've studied medicine and worked as a psychiatrist for many years, and there's absolutely no scientific proof to that." "He's right," Mihnea added. "My fellow sportsmen and me call sugar an 'empty' carbohydrate, and we do so because it does nothing but going directly to your hips. It doesn't provide energy at all. Proteins and other carbohydrates do, but not sugar."

She began to get upset at the 'No cake thing.' cake was her favorite and the wedding cake she really wanted to share and now their telling her she might even be able to eat some! she huffed 'fine.. ill wait here by the bakery called Sweet Heaven.' she looked at the cake list and grumbled. "Meanies how dare they deny me something i dreamed about since i was a kid."

(Enzer is adorable when she has her small tantrums. When you deny her cake she will be grumpy.)

"Wouldn't you like to join us here?" Mihnea asked. "It'll take some time until we finish." Dracula kept looking at exhibits. "We don't deny you anything. It's just that vampires get sick when they eat or drink anything other than blood," Dracula said. "You should ask Ioan. Maybe he knows a spell for this."

She smiled at the thought and wondered if she will make it in time she jogged over the best she could and when she made it she smiled in relief. she began trying to 'act casual' and walked around.

In the hallway, she encountered Ioan, who had taken a nap and had just arrived at the museum. "Hey," the sorcerer said. "I've just come in as well, so... let's see where they are hiding."

She nodded walking with ioan and being careful about his wheelchair. "Um ioan.. i heard this rumor about love and vampires..okay the rumor kinda involves when i read some of the books during my studies as your student. that Mihnea is only just protective of me because i gave him the purest love.And it made sense since i saw the look on his face when i.." she had a small flashback when she slit that part of her neck and said the sacred vow of her loyalty to him.

"Oh, he does love you," Ioan said. "But it's rather like it is with humans: We can love, but not be loved back. And if we love someone - our families, for example -, we'll try to protect them."

"But i do love Mihnea back. i love how he tries to make things quiet so i can wake up calmly, How he trains..and.. "She blushed and squealed thinking of him shirtless and sweating and shook that thought out when she bumped into the museum café sign and fell. "a-are you okay?" the waiter asked and she got up. "Ya im fine. i guess i spaced out." She said giggling and fixed the sign for them and continued.

Ioan looked at Enzer and smiled. "I know you do," he said. "And I never claimed you didn't. - It's just that there are times when you love someone and he doesn't love you back. Or when you 'love' an object. Then it can't love you back, of course. Vampires can also fall for these kinds of love, and they will protect whatever they love, no matter whether they are being loved back." Ioan and Enzer found the other in the 'Middle Ages' section, looking at some old toys. "These were the toys we played with when we were children," Mihnea explained.

Enzer smiled looking at them. "Their cute and well preserved." she said trying to imagine cute child Mihnea playing with them and playing knights. She giggled at the theory that he might want to play muchkins with her someday. But she doubt he might like it. (Its a nerdy rpg card game i play..)

Dracula also looked at the toys. They reminded him of old times, and he smiled, looking at his oldest son. "I wish photos had existed when you were a little boy, Mihnea."

Enzer smiled "I bet Mihnea was adorable jousting people thinking he was protecting your home Dracula." She sighed wishing she met him as a child back then too.

Dracula smiled, thinking of Mihnea as a baby. "He was indeed," he said. "And what did mommy play with?" Toma wanted to know. "She was younger than you." "She was born in the 17th century," Dracula began. "Toy industry as we know it today had just started back then. "Paper toys were in at that time. Books for children, if you could afford them. Alabaster toys." "But not all people could afford toys," Mihnea explained. "They - and their richer friends as well - played games where you didn't need toys. Many of them are still known today, like hide and seek."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back