• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

im married.. to a vampire king!! by kiri and count

im here i just had issues with the bad place and how to get my vaccine so i got get mama sick -refuses to say the H word because it triggers you-) She nodded "So in English they think its a hotel and they haven't paid for a reservation. got it." That night she had a plan she turned into a small bat and began practicing some of her vampire abilities by trying to communicate with the bats she noticed some of them were nervous of her but she made a gentle aura. "its okay. Im not here to hurt you. I want to be friends."She then thought of a way to be their friends and remembered that moths were hatching soon and she made a echolocation code of where she knows a horde of moths are and some are huge.

(I say that these places bring us no good the way they are at the moment...)

"Bats communicate through squeaking," Dracula explained via telepathy. "They make quiet noises that lie within the audible spectrum."

She nods and began making polite kind squeaks. she smiled seeing them react and letting her take a small napin exchange for the location of the moth next. she slowly hovered over and gripped her claws. giggling when some of the bats were grooming her a little. she knew it was their way of being social. When they were ready for a meal she guided them to the moth nest she saw in a tree and they were fully grown moths swarming it. She smiled seeing them happy and eating it like crazy. One offered her one by chasing it to her and being polite. she ate it. She was grossed out a little but ate it. She flew back to Mihnea and transformed back after feeding her new friends and quickly ran for her bamboo toothpaste.

Dracula had also turned into a bat and was now flying around Enzer. He had flown a few rounds when suddenly, he just fell out of mid-air. The Count had taken on his human form again and was now laying on the ground, not moving at all.

She Dracula and gently checked him for a pulse sensing nothing. "Mihnea! Your dad doesn't have a pulse..."she knew that sounded dumb in a way but she was worried. Then she remembered an old legend Vampires in a way dont die but their are few exceptions.

The paramedics arrived and took Dracula to his father's hospital for vampires with a helicopter, which was about an hour of driving away from the castle. "We should follow him..." Mihnea suggested. "He's always there for me when I need him... I should also be there if he needs me."

Then, he went to wake up Toma, who had taken a nap. "Dad's at the hospital," Mihnea informed his brother. He freed him from all his cables and dressed him again. "Why is he at the hospital?" Toma wanted to know. It was obvious that he was worried. "He fainted," Mihnea explained. "I don't know why..." This made Toma worry even more. "Will he die?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"No he wont sweetie" She encouraged as she followed Mihnea to the hospital. The hospital that they took him had a special level for vampires. They began doing a checkup on him and gave blood to Mihnea and enzer. She sips it out of worries because she drinks things when she's trying to avoid bad thoughts. She noticed they were running about with getting medical papers and One calling a higher up doctor.

The higher up doctor was Dracula's father. He was in his office when the call came, and he instantly rushed down to the emergency room. "Vladi..." he said when he saw whom he had been called to. "Îl cunoști?" His colleague asked. You know him? "Da ... e fiul meu" the father answered. Yes... he's my son.

"Simt în stare să-l trateze?" Do you feel capable of treating him?

"Da." Yes.

"I hope it's not what I fear it is," the father said to the rest of the family as he began examining Dracula. But after a while, he came out, devastated. "It is what I feared it is..."

Enzer gasped and wondered what it was but decided to explain how they got here. "Dracula was helping me with a study to save endangered animals.He told me where endangered brown bats were in the attic and i think he was surprised that they let me stay up there for a while.Then after i fed them he turned into his bat form. laps around me and he fell." She knew the important thing of telling a problem is explaining how it happened.

The father was shivering. "He didn't just fall..." he explained. "He lost consciousness... that-that's why he fell out of mid-air... he... he didn't drink enough... he can die from this..."

She gasped in worry and thought about and realized he didn't drink most of the time during the random royal like events. And she knew what ne needed. Blood. Human blood. She did the bravest thing she thought she can do. She called her old hospital.

'Kon'nichiwa. Hai watashi wa watashi no chi wa byōin ni shite kudasai sōshin suru hitsuyō ga arimasu. Imupurinsesu Enzerubebii. Sono hime o hai. Imu ketsueki O-gata +. Anata wa sugu ni sore o koko ni motte iru koto wa dekimasu ka? Arigatō!' 'Hello. Yes i need My blood sent to a hospital please. Im Princess Enzerubebii. Yes that princess. Im blood type O+. Can you have it here soon? Thank you!' She hung up and looked at Vlad. "I know it might not be much but i called my doctor.. their sending all the blood i had when i was human In the blood bank. it might be enough but only time can tell.."

(You will seriously make me cry if he dies....The feels....)

"That's nice of you..." Dracula's father said. "But it's a bit difficult... he needs to get a minimum of three, but a maximum of four litres a day... a human can recover from bloodloss within three months, but with vampires... a vampire's body can't produce blood cells on its own... that's why we need to drink it... and that means that a vampire's body uses up blood, so to say... he... his condition might be critical for the next six months... if he lives that long."

(Im here im prepping for a Halloween party and my pumpkin piñata was late) "That's why i asked for my blood to come here and if Dracula doesn't make it.. d-does that mean Mihnea is the new heir?" she asked. she was studying on the rules and remembered that even if vampires can live forever they can die under certain standards. when her blood came she gave it to the nurses that sent it over. It was just enough for 2 and 1/2 months but she wondered if it will be enough.

(Cool! Invite me over!)

"I already am the heir to the throne... I'd be the new Prince of Romania, then," Mihnea answered. "And as long as dad's in a coma, I'll have to take care of his business."

(Woman you live in Germany! the only thing i can do is give you my spooky recipes.Oh and i want to run a magic flower spell from a vampire game i play. Since its October i was thinking about the RosaPast flower in my game.its a rose that is enchanted and sacred to vampires and can do many things. Besides show a memory in a room if its important for the present it plays lots of pranks. I thought it would be funny that only during October the castle goes into a state of chaos.) "Ill help the best i can! " Enzer said confident. "ioan taught me a lot and i may be scared of talking about things in public with people staring at me but im willing to face it for family. Even Dracula taught me some small flying lessons." then she got a text from kurama saying the 'castle was alive' and she blinked confused. "Huh?"

(*cries* b-but I already have the perfect costume... and yes, why not? As long as the chaos won't affect the basement, where all the files etc. are, or Toma's medical equipment (it'd... probably make Dracula explode if they went into a state of chaos), this sounds fun :) )

"Thanks," Mihnea said. "I don't want to be the new Prince of Romania... not as long as that means that my father would have to die."

They could finally go and see Dracula, who was still unconscious. His father sat down next to him and took his hand. "Vladi..."

(Okay you can come but only if you bring german yummies.. i heard you guys treat Halloween like an epic party)

she smiled seeing the blood she donated being used "Dracula ill help Mihnea with anything the best i can. and ill keep practicing your flying lessons so i can fly with all of you for longer then 10 minutes. You and Ioan always tell me not to give up. and I wont give up.

(You know what especially elderly people call Halloween here? 'American commerce'.)

The father sighed. "I hope that he won't give up either... it's not only the blood... when he fainted, he fell so unlucky that he hit his head so hard that he's got a concussion."

she nodded understanding and really wanted to help she already passed most of her vampire like lessons it was about dang time she put her royal princess ones into practice besides looking like a pretty doll all dang day!

(Im gonna be busy fair note i have to be at the H word to help my mom..also Halloween party) Enzer smiled hoping hes okay. seeing him awake and all she assumed the blood was helping him recover a little bit.

(If you really want to help your mom... get her out. Even death is better than what they do to her there. Pretend to help her but are just keen on money...)

"How do you feel?" Dracula's father asked. The Count sighed. "Not good..." he answered. Actually, 'not good' was a euphemism: He was feeling dizzy like hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back