• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

im married.. to a vampire king!! by kiri and count

kirisuto12804

The blood elf hunter
@CountDracula

brown_jacket.jpg

Enzerubebii stormdancer

blood type: O+

Shes energetic, self-reliant, money-wise, and enjoys traveling, love and intimacy. She is sharp-witted, impatient and sometimes seen as a drifter. Compatible with Dog or Tiger zodiac people. She only talks about her father when trusted and is unsure about her future because her cards go blank when she asks.

~~~~~Everyone has a secret. Some as simple as gossip others with dark history. Others.. dont like their secrets taken away..let alone being the secret. Thats where the story begins. Enzer was a simple girl with a magical talent. She can predict the future, not who when, just what why and how.Some even say shes the barrier of heaven and hell. Lately she had dreams about a royal looking student. She was friends with him in the dreams but, he began always appearing during a nightmare and making it better and always giving her erotic dreams. Little did she know his secret. She was the bride to be. Of a vampire kingdom. And he refuses. Completely refuses..to have others take her away.Enzer was running to school in a panic, she was late to class. "Darn it not on the day the new student arrives!" she began to wonder. Maybe hes like that guy in my visions. being so protective and searching for somthing.but i have to edmit he was a...Enzer snap out of it. your a 3.. the bottom of the food chain! no way a hottie would take intr- her thoughts were stopped when a member of the hells gang bumped into her. "Hey its Enze.. what did you make for lunch?" "Oh just my usual bento" Enzer said smiling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Toma drove down the streets in his electric wheelchair, his brother Mihnea walking a bit behind him. Looking up at the beautiful sky that was still dark enough to see the stars... Toma wondered what life would be like on another planet. Would it be like on Earth? Or maybe with advanced technology? Maybe with no technology at all? Did aliens even know what technology was? Space was something that had always interested him.

Coming into the street Enzer was in, Toma and Mihnea saw that the girl was in trouble. Mihnea stood up right behind the bully. "Bullying the girl, eh? I wonder what my father will think of this..." His father was the leading Prince of Romania - the country they were in -, and he was infamous for his cruelty...

@kirisuto12804

the men growled as they left and she glanced at them "T-thank you..I-im so sorry if i was a burden I was in a rush to meet the new student at my school. she said smiling and gently jobgs to the school " I-ill see you later some time." and like that she was gone for now.

Mihnea watched her go away. 'Nice girl' he thought and hoped to see her again.

In the evening, Toma was going through the streets again watching the sky, and Mihnea was following him again. Suddenly, the little boy bumped into Enzer. "Oh, I'm sorry!" he exclaimed. "I-I didn't see you!"

@kirisuto12804 (Could we please speed this up a bit? It's midnight here)

(sure hehe and you can post in the morning hehe) she looked sown seeing the boy and smiled this time she was in a yakata and looked really pretty "Oh hey are you going to the shooting star festival too?" she asked sweetly to them, "Im Enzer by the way."

(Thanks :) and I can't... school sucks.) "Nice to meet you. I'm Prince Toma, and this is my brother, Crown Prince Mihnea" he introduced himself and his brother smiling.

She blushed that they were royalty and wondered how to react now.. she never had friends that were royalty and then looked at the one called Mihnea and pointed at him "I-i i seen you in my dreams....!!!"

she nodded but thought she was talking strange now so she just silently excused herself.. A man was following her and had dark intentions of harm on her. 'oh i was so stupid to talk about those dreams..then again..if i am supposed to be a vampires lover..i would had known his name..he never said his name..' she thought sadly unaware of her danger.

she glanced over but freaked heeing the man that grabbed her and was trying to rob her and was touching her innopropiately. she kicked him and he pulled out a knife. she looked at Toma "since i was girl i has dreams of a vampire boy that wanted me as his because i accepted him for who he is and not that he was a vampire.."she dodged the knife but he cut her arm and smalldrips of her blood came out.

Enzer nodded "About my dreams.. The vampire never told me his name.. im sorry if i freaked you out Prince Mihnea..you looked so much like him..

Mihnea: "Maybe your dreams weren't that weird..." Just then, another man appeared. Mihnea: "This is my grandfather." "Hello" Dracula's father smiled. "Shall I take a look at your wound? I'm a doctor."

She nodded nervously and lets him look. it was small but noticeable. and she flinched when he touched it meaning it was also on a nerve. Enzer: "It hurts.."

At first she didn't but she smiled "I..i believe you.. just a little.. somehow i felt it.. maybe it was my old bloodline but i felt it..and i was calm because i knew you wouldn't hurt me." She also felt that red string.. it was her heart being pulled to Mihnea and she at first tried to ignore it. but her body was showing it with her face reddening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back