• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

im married.. to a vampire king!! by kiri and count

She sighed feeling a bit tired. she didn't want to walk home alone again. "I-if its fine.. may i stay with you till morning..i live in a bad ares and it gets rowdy with the gangs blowing stuff up and all and it would be nice to get some sleep without trouble."

She smiled and followed them to their home. the string feeling tighter when she got close to Mihnea.. her heart racing. she couldn't understand why so she walked behind their grandfather to calm it down. 'what the hell is wrong with me? I know hes the one in my dreams but i just met him now! And hes not reacting like i am.. damn it heart stop making me look like a creep!' she thought.

She nodded "My name is enzerubebii stormdancer of the Conlin bloodline.." she covered her mouth she didn't know why she said her witch bloodline..it just slipped. "U-uh f-forget i said that part about a bloodline..." she said worried.

"Ah, you don't have to be worried. Witches aren't being hunted here in Europe any more, and neither are vampires. Luckily" Dracula ensured her. "Come in, please."

she walked ina nd looked around. the place was huge and gorgeous!she was nervous about touching anything. "S-so when you said my dreams were real.. what did you mean? That i was chosen or something?"

She blushed looking at him "What about me in the dreams..?" she thought wondering if they were the same.. the maid glanced at her curiously wondering if she was well.

she blushed.. they were the same. she looked away shyly and tried to be calm.. she remembered the last thing in her dream before they kind of stopped.. she looked at a maid. "Miss can you get ma something sharp.." the maid looked shocked "M-miss.." "Please do it.. My dreams never lied to me and if i am supposed to be fated to marry Mihnea i have to follow the instructions he told me in my dream on how a human can propose to a vampire without them dying. E-even if it scares me a little.." The nurse gives a small knife and enzer grabbed it she gently placed it to her nack but was careful not to hit any vital viens and cuts herself. "With my blood...i give myself as a proposal to mihnea..for we are bound by fate..i vow to keep his secret..for as long as i live.." there i said it..she thought blushing like mad..she kept thinking of the dreams.. how nice he was to her.. how he scared nightmares and perverted men in the dreams away..on how much he wanted her happy even when she said his secret was safe. Now she just had to wait. (I do not know if that is how a 'normal' proposal is that was what i was told by my wiccan family.)

(Actually, Dracula only has Mariah as his maid, and she's one of the chars that I play... I just never introduce her because I play her so seldom...)

Mihnea could feel his fangs grow. Normally, he could easily control himself, but sometimes, his facade fell off. A wolf in a sheep's clothing. That was what people usually called him, and they did not do it without a reason. Mihnea grabbed Enzer's nack, bent it back and sunk his teeth into it.

she twitched in some pain but it slowly becalme a little pleasure as she calmed a buit knowing he didn't mean to hurt her. it was her choice to do it after all. She waited for him to be satisfied. her heart racing just a bit everytime she felt his love. she was now engaged to him.

The blood ran into Mihnea's mouth. O, sweet juice of life! Mihnea felt how Enzer bcame weaker and weaker, and after some time watched her change.

She coughed from the change and collapsed on the floor. she felt herself grow fangs and she felt strange. she tried to get up but she was tired and unsteady. Her vision was even blurry as she tried to reach out to him.

she nodded smilingbut twitched when one of her fangs pricked her lip making her bleed 'gotta get used to that' she thought and smiled "Since you gave me my first vampireish kiss..neck wise that is um i guess i can give you this.." She kissed him on the lips as her vision cleared. she still felt tired from losing about what felt like a pint of blood.

she nodded and drank one..it tasted good. like cherry soda to her. she did make a small cute hiccup when she drank to fast and looked down embarrassed. As a chosen to a prince she needed to learn how to act like a lady when she only knew how to act on the streets. She remembered from her studies that newly bitten ones are vulnerable to things and she tried to remember them.

She smiled and began cuddling him when drinking her blood bag and eventually falling asleep in his arms..She felt happy she was with him now in person.

meanwhile a man walked over to the elders in worry His name was Louis and he knew what happened "Elders of the magic council. i bring grave news. The prophecy came true.. One of our children became chosen to the vampire kind..and it was my Enzer."

enzer lightly snored a bit and showed a bit of her 'sleeping' personality as she was clingy to Mihnea. she still had human traits in her keeping the personality that Mihnea fell for but she was slowly becoming a vampire and eventually will need training to teach her how to control it.

Enzer stirred a bit wondering what was wrongshe didn't want to leave mihneo though.. she felt so happy..she heard the footsteps and got nervous seeing the wizards capes.. 'im in deep trouble' she tought

Users who are viewing this thread

Back