• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

im married.. to a vampire king!! by kiri and count

And so they went to the old town. The oldest buildings there were from the Middle Ages. "The old town is nice," Ioan said. "But not very wheelchair-friendly..." Indeed, most of the streets were made out of cobblestones. "Looks like a castle," Mihnea said.

Schloss-Braunschweig06.jpg

"Yes. Probably from the 18th or 19th century..." Dracula added. "But it looks more like a rebuild of the original building, since it has a shopping mall in it..."

DSC_8820.JPG

Braunschweig_3.jpg

She smiled looking around staying close to the group so she wouldn't get separated. She even agreed for toma to have goofy pictures infront of statues with his brother Mihnea. She even snotred when it got really silly and tried to hide that she did. A dance group walked up and were wearing a unique uniform and were smiling at Mihnea. "Yo boss is this the lil luck charm?" One of them asked looking at her.

"She is," Mihnea answered. "And I'm very happy to have her..." He took Enzer's hand and kissed her. The group went on, and a few minutes later, a guy and his friends came up. "Hey, look at the snob," the guy said, pointing at Mihnea, and his friends laughed. "I bet you can't do this!"

[media]

[/media]
Mihnea did not react. Instead, he just smiled. "We'll see," he said as Mihnea and Co. continued their way to the BOTY.

@kirisuto12804

She smiled and followed them but due to the fangirling they got separated she whimpered but stayed calm. She knew this would happen so she snuck in through the back Before they tried to throw her out she flashed a tag saying she had backstage acess and she was the fiancée of Mihnea. Then she paled when the bodyguard said "Prove your Mihneas soulmate princess..wheres his family engagement ring?" 'He has a family engagement ring!' she thought in panic and tried to make an excuse. "U-uh well ya see. Due to my ring finger being a bit small he had to get it resized to make sure it fits." She tried to think of a plan to get in and remembered their anxisity during the attacks. "Okay listen mr bodyguard..Mihnea gets very protective of me..if im not in his sights or not in his groups dressing room he WILL snap drama king style." the guard just laughed not buying anything she said.

Just then, Dracula appeared behind the guard, and he did not look pleased at all. "Do you know what we do with people like you in my country?!" he asked with his feared voice of thunder, staring at the guy in a way that would make everyone within a radius of 100 meters realize that he was not someone to mess up with. With his muscles, he looked like he could compete with the guard with no problem at all.

Both Enzer and the guard paled.The guard just stood like a statue while Enzer flight kicked in and ran past him to look for Mihnea 'Oh my god my future father in law is scary sometimes.' She thought as she slowed down to try to calm her breathing. She knew Dracula didn't mean it. She was trying to do it by herself. 'i guess i was right about the drama king.Must run in the family.. Now where is his room?' She looked around smiling and hums a tune.

She smiled and gently knocked. When another male vampire in his group opened the door. He is a slender young man with unruly, reddish-colored hair spiked at the ends, narrow green eyes, and a fair complexion. He also wears a black stud on his right ear. he instantly bowed smelling Mihneas scent on her. "P-princess Enzer we heard about you but we never got to formally introduce ourselves. I-im James aka the red velvet as the ladies called me." SHe smiled gently "I-im Kiri as you know. Can i come in?"

"Would you mind waiting outside a minute?" Mihnea asked his fiancée. "My crew's getting dressed at the moment... but we'll be ready in a minute. - We're the first ones to perform, by the way..."

@kirisuto12804

She nodded and sits by the door Hearing most of his crew get more frantic and nervous that the future queen of vampire kind was out there. ' your friends sound nice.' she told Mihnea via telepath. she was getting used to her powers now. 'Oh by the way for luck i packed your charm bracelet. But instead of your boring blanks i picked a few things.'

She smiled trying to imangine his reaction.A heart to remind him how loyal her love was and she will be there for him. A happy bat to show she wouldn't be with him if she didn't willingly share her blood and is happy that she did.A bride charm to remind him what is waiting for him and a clue for what she wants to do for a honeymoon.

B_R0816J_4.jpg
40965.jpg
V116_PG_I01.jpg
X2_V1309Z_PG.jpg
T618_I01.jpg

Mihnea smiled. "Thanks" he said. "I wish I had something like you..." Then, he asked Enzer in. They were all wearing their clothes:

bde25317.png

"The show will be judged by three topics: Music, dance, and topic" Mihnea explained. "Our topic is war and peace: Black for one nation, white for the other. We're all wearing both colours to show that the two nations have got more in common than they think..."

she smiled at him understanding and kisses him on the lips "I know you will win." She saw them leave and goes in their room to watch. She saw the judges and they looked serious.And she smiled seeing him 1st.

Dracula, his father and Ioan were all in the audience. Mihnea took a quick look at the audience before they started and smiled as he discovered his 'friends' from the afternoon in the first row: The guy who called him a snob and his boys. The guy was fairly impressed as he saw who was on stage, and then, the show began...

[media]

[/media]
At about the middle of the show, Toma entered the stage. He was the one who brought peace to the two nations.

(PS: Just imagine they said 'Romania' instead of 'South Korea' and 'The Jabbawockeez' instead of 'Fusion MC'...)

@kirisuto12804

She was in awe of it and clapped excitedly That was floor dropping levels!. Even the judges were impressed. she smiled hearing their cheers coming over. 'Honey you did great and toma was amazing. The whole audience was floored!" she said smiling sitting in his seat and seeing them come in.

She nodded and sat on Mihneas lap when they got to the next team some of his team asking if she wanted blood and she nooded and gently took it since they disguised it as their personal flavored water. she drinks some and smiled cutely. The group swallowed some bits of pride because she was so adorable in that moment that she can kill someone. She looked at Mihnea wondering if he wanted some.

Mihnea also took a bloodbag as he watched the show go on. There were 14 other teams, and he wondered who would be in the battlecase. "I'm glad the Koreans aren't in this year," he said. "Yeah," his friends agreed.

She smiled and saw the battle list. When she saw Romania against Italy in the next round she smiled. "That should be easy." I mean they were good but the judges did say they barely made it by a hair." Loki nodded. "Ya they only messed up ounce but they removed quick giving them half a point.But we never messed up ounce thanks to Mihneas training. He makes sure were perfect before a dance war."

Mihnea smiled. "Let's go out there, then. - This is the semi-final. If we win this battle, we'll have to battle against another crew in the grand final. But if the Koreans aren't in, that shouldn't be too hard." They went on stage. "Let the battle begin!" the presenters shouted, and they began their dance...

@kirisuto12804

She smiled watching seeing the routines. and them winning and noticed their enemy for the final match was Germany. They called it a battle of pride. Germany did try to go to far with going in their room to try to steal anything of theirs that was a prop but instead accidently punched Enzer when making an escape. She silently hid the bruise knowing if Mihnea saw it it was a an act of war. and she needed him to focus.

Mihnea, who was taking a break before the final battle began, saw this and shook his head. "You're not getting the concept of dance battles... they're there to avoid violence like this. Hip hop is one of the most peaceful subcultures, and it's supposed to stay like this... I know that you haven't won for the past 14 years. But is it really fair to do this? This won't help you to win the battle anyway."

"It was an accident" The guy said. "We heard something was here that was ours but we got startled by the girl jeez" they left and Enzer glared. "Hes lying. He was looking for something in here of yours and when he saw me he freaked. because he knew i would tell.." she sighs calmly and looked at Mihnea "It doesn't hurt. if anything hes just a jerk for doing that."

"Now, would you please get out?" Mihnea asked. He pointed at somethin the guy was holding in his hand. "And would you mind giving that back to us? I think that it's ours."

he growled giving it back and leaving. Enzer sighs trying to calm down her fears of a attack. but knew this was only because they were jealous and wanted to ruin Mihnea. She began taking calmer breaths knowing this wont happen because they were cheating and would cost them points or disqualify them if the judges knew.

After a 20 minutes break, they were called back to the stage. Mihnea smiled. "The show must go on," he said as he and his crew left their dressing room. Toma had taken his seat next to his father, and they were eagerly watching the battle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back