• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

im married.. to a vampire king!! by kiri and count

"Do we have to sarcastically fight," Mihnea asked, still laughing. "I can imagine how much different equipment there is. It's like that with almost every form of arts, and with every form of science, too..." He just had to think of going shopping with Toma.

"honey i only did that because i love you." she said laughing backshe bought a unique telescope camera for toma and when picking up a dvd about her favorite wild animal, grey wolves, she mentaly screamed seeing the shark posters "O-oh ya shark month.." She goes to pay for them and asks for the small telescope camera to be gift wrapped then goes to invade a geography store next for other things. "Ok so the item im hunting for is not there so it has to be here!" She smiled seeing the clothing section. "Bingoo!" She ran to a certain jacket. Functional and durable, it has been updated in cotton blend khaki with a contoured fit. It features a zippered interior pocket and four exterior patch pockets to keep all of small essentials neatly at hand. Extremely lightweight, easily packable cotton/nylon blend. Fully lined. She began scanning "Please have my size please have my size.."

Mihnea smiled. Seeing his fiancée happy made him happy. When she could not find her size, he said, "I'm sure I can get you a similar one. We're using them at the army."

she looked at him happily. "Really because i lost my old jacket when i was on a photography hunt in Asia and i accidently made a tiger angry. Ok ill admit it was my fault but i couldn't help it the scene of it sleeping was to hard not to pass up i just wanted one shot." She smiled seeing travel books of Germany for photographers and begins looking at them. She was in her zone right now. "And since were going to Germany im gonna take some wild animal shots while were there.Maybe the lessons everyone gave me might help me get more stealthy."

Mihnea was glad that she was having fun. "There's just one problem..." he said. "I doubt that we'll see lots of wild animals in Brunswick." Brunswick was a town with 250,000 inhabitants, and most wild animals would not come close to such towns. "But if we've got enough time left, there's a place in Germany that you'd like for sure. - And I'm sure that Ioan would want to see some places in Brunswick..."

she gave an annoyed glare but took a calm breath "just a small technical flaw dear. Gives me time to be a traveler and."Looks at mihnea and kisses him. "The Fiancee of the awesome breakdancer Mihnea."When going back to the wheelchair store she paused at a wedding dress store. She saw one in the window she really liked but saw it wasnt for sale only for display. 'oh my god its perfect..' she thought. It wasn't revealing but it was mysterious enough to make people wonder. she bit her lip seeing it but she looked away trying not to make a scene.

gothic-dress.jpg

Dracula could see Enzer from the other side of the street. "Just take a photo of it," he said via telepathy. "I know a really good tailor who can make you a made-to-measure version of it." Ioan was already in his new wheelchair when they came. It was this one, just in neon green and without the pushing handles:

kueschall_Advance_250px.jpg

"What do you think of it?" he asked Enzer, looking for some bigger front wheels and tyres. He carefully stood up and walked a few steps. "I still have to get used to all the sitting..."

she smiled seeing Ioan in it and pulls out her phone what had a crossstich case of a koi fish on it and takes a photo of it and looks at Ioan, "Not bad I never thought you would be the radioactive green type. I assumed Acid green. "She gives Toma the gift wrapped present.

Ioan smiled. "Where's the difference?" he asked. Toma looked at the gift, and Dracula helped him with unpacking it. "Wow!" Toma said as he saw what it was. "Thank you!"

After they had bought everything they needed, they went home to pack all the stuff that they might need. The next morning, Dracula checked it all again. "Clothes... check. Books and toys for Toma... check. Books for me... check. Snacks and something to drink for Toma... check. Maps of Brunswick... check. Passports... check. ECG... check. Pills... check. Replacement parts for wheelchair... check. Oxygen bottles... check. Oxygen mask... check. Stethoscope... check. Defibrillator... check. Blood pressure monitor... check. Adrenaline and amiodarone injections... check."

The next morning, they would meet up with Mihnea's crew at the airport of Bistritz; two private jets would take them directly to the airport of Brunswick. Technically, this was more expensive and not indispensable, since it was not an official trip, but short flights were safer for Toma than long ones. One plane was big enough for all of them, but they had to take two; if all of them were on the same plane and it crashed, Romania would be without a leader. Mihnea, Enzer, Ioan and a part of Mihnea's crew flew with Dracula while the rest of them took the other machine.

After they had arrived and unpacked their stuff, they still had plenty of time left. "What would you like to do?" Dracula asked. Ioan did not have to think long. "There's a place I'd like to see" he answered and then led Dracula, Toma, Mihnea, the father and Enzer there...

800px-RichtstaetteLechlumerHolz_Gel%C3%A4nde_2010.JPG

Ioan directly went to the big memorial stone...

800px-RichtstaetteLechlumerHolz_Gedenkstein.JPG

... where he stood up from his wheelchair and fell to his knees, his eyes filled with tears. "Place of execution," Dracula translated. "Ducal 'High Court' from the 16th century to July 6th, 1759. For theft, murder, robbery and the burning of witches..."

Enzer began crying too. She imangined back then the horror for witches like her had to face hiding who they were.And that a vampire was blamed. She hums a song prayer her mother told her as a way of calming the spirits. she felt many energies and was getting mixed emotions. regret,fear, and dispair being the most. it just made her cry more and goes on her knees to hug ioan. "I feel them. the witches..and the man called Ducal."

"Witch hunts are so indescribably cruel..." Ioan began. "Those were the cells they kept us in for months..."

jerusalem_via_dolorosa_gefaengnis_barabbas01.jpg

"And just because of wrong accuses... in my case, it was my neighbour who accused me of magically burning down his house... it wasn't my fault that he was too stupid to watch his candles. - I've been to Berlin Dungeon once. The Dungeons are live-action museums that are supposed to inform the visitors about the dark sides of history in a more interesting way than just telling them... there, they played a version of a witch trial, accusing one of the visitors of flying and dancing on the Brandenburg Gate naked. The visitor was all like 'Huh?' and 'What?'... that was basically what we were like when we first heard about the accuses... they tortured us to make us confess things we never did..." Ioan showed her his thumbs, which both must have been broken multiple times. "This is the result of thumbscrews... I can be glad that I can still use them at all. Legscrews... wheels... whips... humans have never been more creative in anything else than in inventing torture methods." "Agreed..." Dracula said, showing Enzer his scarred back. "And nobody cared..." Ioan continued. "Can you imagine what it's like standing on a pyre facing death and nobody helps you? The whole town is there, but instead of helping you, they watch you burn alive and shout things like 'Demon' and 'You've never deserved to live'... and all this while you're burning alive..." Ioan was now crying. "And humans never learn... southeast Asia, Africa, South America,... in all those countries, witch hunts are still a part of everyday's life... the last official witch trial in Great Britain happened in 1943... the last witch panic here in Germany broke out in the 1950s... in America in 2002, a girl was suspended from school for two weeks for having made her teacher sick through witchcraft... and in 2014, some people accused witches for floods that occured in some states of the US..." Now, he began to quietly sing a song...

[media]

[/media]

she listened and silently cried. she wanted to encourage him to cheer up somehow and gave a hug. She knew it was best for now especially with all he fought for. "Ioan you and Dracula fought hard to make a peace right? yes their are people that think like their ancestors do however..lets try to see more light in the dark.."

Dracula sighed. "There has never been something like peace... my life was okay until I was three. Then, my mother died, and from then on, the only thing I saw was war... and it wasn't much better with Ioan... he was my father's squire, and he's seen the same wars that I saw..." "Plus, my whole family is dead," Ioan added. "My wife and my two daughters... they're all up there now..."

@kirisuto12804

She knew they were right and now she was in a war of her own.. the dark wizards now know she has ancient magic blood and that shes a vampire they want her executed for being a 'traitor' she decided to take a picture out of respect to it and her eyes widened when she looked at the photo in her digital camera. 1 woman and two girls. the same ones Dracula described were next to him! The woman smiling sweetly and the girls trying to get his attention. She chuckled. and showed the camera to Dracula. "I think their closer then you think."

Ioan looked at the photo and smiled. "Yes... that's them." "My mommy and Vlad are also here," Toma said. "I know it. I've seen them. They said that they'll always be with me and that I don't have to be afraid..."

she smiled and saw the woman again walking up to them trying to straiten Mihnea posture and fix the wrinkles on Draculas clothes. She silently giggled and she went invisible when she was done cleaning them up. "She must care if the wrinkles on draculas clothes vanished."

(Sorry hehe. and i can see mihneas mom be the slightly sten but kind. Like do a scolding but gentle i) she smiled and takes another picture and sees another woman that looked like she was scolding Mihnea for something and the little sister near toma. she looked over at Mihnea "Mihnea um i think your mom is mad at you.." she shows Dracula the picture to confirm it.

"Maybe," Mihnea said. "And I didn't tell her about my previous two wives and my children either..." Toma looked at the photo, and there she was: His mother, standing right next to Mihnea's.

she smiled and looked at the others "Um i think we should go to that contest now right?I dont want Mihnea to be late."

Mihnea looked at his watch. "We've still got some time, but we can set off. Maybe we can have a look at the old town... I heard that it's pretty."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back