• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

im married.. to a vampire king!! by kiri and count

"Ok i have that.. and my nature lens if we go to the park. Oh and i can forget the fish lens..oh an-" she was so didtracted she hit a wall she backed up a bit "Im okay..this happens when i get distracted."

Mihnea could not help it. He had to laugh a bit. "Don't worry, we know this feeling... right?" Mihnea looked over to his brother and got out his mobile and showed Enzer a video. It was a video of Toma driving a wheelchair for the first time: He drove down the hall in wavy lines, ending up hitting a suit of armor that fell apart with a 'clang!'.

enzer laughed a little "Well he couldn't help it then i guess it was tomas 1st test drive. Besides he looks so happy with it. Like i did when i got my leaners permit."

she smiled "Aww so cute!" Then she saw the video of Mihnea teaching toma how to breakdance from his wheelchair. "Wow you guys are good.."She geets a beep from her phone and when she looked at it and she paled.

~on phone~

Shinjirou: Mistress me and the dog maid may have gotten into a spat she may have put me in a cage and locked the cage and i cant get outt she has the keyy

"My tengu familiar? the idiot that was on your roof?" Enzer reminded politely as they got in her car.

~phone~

Enzer: What did you do!

Shinjiro: All i did was say that her butt looked big in a dress.

~~~~

Enzer sighed and looked at ioan "Ioan.. this might sound odd but.. is Mariah sensitive?"

"O yes... now I remember," Mihnea said, smiling a bit. "You know, in 554 years, you have to remember so many names that it can sometimes confuse you... and I don't think she is." "Toma, Ioan and me will have to take my car," Dracula said as he unlocked the door of his wheelchair van.

She nodded and looks at Mihnea as she got in the other car. "I saw you made sure Toma was the ring bearer. I guess you trust him that much."

Mihnea smiled. "If there's one trustworthy person around here, it's my brother."

"Feel like a little shopping tour?" Ioan asked via telepathy. "This wheelchair's crap..."

Enzer squealed mentally thinking that 'yes yes yes I may not look it but i love shopping for a cute outfit i j-just disguise it when i have to get a new lens and i want to get something cute for the grooms men if it was no trouble. i saw a picture of a steampunk like wedding and the hats the men were wearing were so cute that i wanted to find them. If okay if you guys say no,Im only asking you to try them on.' She pulled out her checklist that she made before. 'Ok lets see Ioan and Dracula are still in charge ofnot only making the wedding awesome but keeping it undercontrolthen her phone beeped for a alert abot a dress sizing in Germany "I never made this.." she said curious and realized who did and smiled 'You sly foxes..' she thought. 'Fine you guys win if i get to dress you up you can too but please understand one of my customs that the groom cant see me before wedding day..its kind of bad luck.and i dont want bad luck on my sweetie bat.'

(Thought it was far that if she was gonna dress them up they would too.)

"Steampunk sounds great," Mihnea said. "I like the old days." "I also like that idea. Steampunk is close to the Victorian style. I think I'd perfectly fit into that..." Dracula added, showing her some pictures via telepathy.

dc85e1ed67f5d3641379fc84d5fc8647.jpg

ss236782_-_photograph_of_gary_oldman_as_dracula_from_dracula_available_in_4_sizes_framed_or_unframed_buy_now_at_starstills__37548__37094.1394483004.500.659.jpg

45 minutes later, he parked in front of his castle. "I want to show you something," the Count said.

"Wait a second." He got off his car and disappeared.

@kirisuto12804

@kirisuto12804

(mother called me im sorry) she walked out and heard shinjiro trying to escape. she looked at ioan "Im Ioan can you check on Shinjuro.. He told me he accidently made Mari mad but i think hes lying again.."

(Oh, okay)

Ioan went up and checked for Shin.

After some time, Dracula came back and led everyone to the courtyard, where they found three strong stallions and a beautiful mare, all aligned. "May I introduce?" Dracula asked. "These are Breda..."

dd7ba0_Breda.JPG

"... Mihai..."

f9dc6b_Mihai.JPG

"... Igor..."

af3a4f_Igor.PNG

"... and Dorina."

2b6c50_Dorina.PNG

"They fit the coach perfectly..."

1171624.jpg

Shin was in a cage crying "Look dog girl im sorry for the 30th time.. i can sense mistress is here can you pleaseee let me go?"

she smiled thinking about the idea and maybe making a cute movie like wedding since her friend made one about hers. 'hm a lil mini movie would be interesting.'

Ioan entered the room where Shin was held captive and looked at the two of them. "Lara? Shin? What's going on here?"

Mihnea liked the idea of having a movie-like wedding. "We'll probably be on TV, like the other royal weddings," he explained.

Enzer kinda shrugs nervously and hugs Mihnea "I just want it special what i meant by movieish is kinda like a preview like invitation for friends and family" She tried to imagine what her dress would look like. then she wondered if corsets hurt..When she saw the horses and the carrage she smiled big "Oh my god their beautiful" She walked up to pet one of them. She loved horses.

Shinjiro looked at Ioan "Mr Ioan thank gods um Lara here may have gotten a bit mad because i accidently called her something and now im in a cage. and she ont let me go to my mistress."

Mihnea gave Enzer a kiss. "Your idea sounds wonderful..." "You should be a bit careful with Igor," Dracula warned her. "He's very temperamental, but he likes carrots. Maybe you can try feeding him one."

Ioan opened the cage to let Shin out. 'She'll have to learn a lot,' he thought and said, "Lara, you shouldn't get upset that easily. People are mean. There will always be some who call you names. That's what people do, I'm afraid."

Shin flew out and Enzer caught the raven "Shin just the tengu i was thinking about..Can you get me 4 carrots and the 4 sugar cookies i baked if they weren't eaten?"Shin nods and hovers over and in human form comes back with 4 cookies and 4 carrots. "Grandpa always told me the best way to a horse is trust, understanding and their stomach and i know the best way to a stomach." Shows the sugar cookie and backs up VERY quickly seeing the happy horses looking at it and wanting it "Woah woah easy.. one cookie and carrot per horse.And your only getting One sugar cookie. She gives one to each along with a carrot but when at igor she nervously held them.

Enzer smiled "3 out of 4 liking my baking is fine."She looks at the horses trying to get on their level. "Now I know we just met but, Can i ask you to join my wedding?ill make sure you look amazing and if anyone eats flowers whinny now before i even think about putting lavenders on any of you."It was a habit that she talked to animals but she didn't care. To her animals were people too.

Dracula smiled. "I see you like animals." Just then, a group of six little kitten appeared. Toma smiled as one of them jumped on his lap. "Hey, Fluffy!"

"i love animals.Their one of the reasons why i wanted to take photography.Shin come on not every cat is out to get you." She looked at the scared tengu in the tree. "Y-you sure I mean they look small now but soon one might think im Lunch!" She sighed "Forgive him he scared of cats or any predator that hunts ravens." She gently picked up the white kitten. "Aw your so adorable.If you dont have a name yet i would call you Amber for those cute amber eyes you have.Or..Xander..Your call lil cutie."She notice the kitten hop out of her arms and to mihnea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back