• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

im married.. to a vampire king!! by kiri and count

Enzer asked to visit the hospital and was holding flowers and her homework..she hoped he was okay and was nervous to go in. she did notice he was awake but thought of the typical scolding that even if they were from a strict teacher that is teaching her a magic she is still trying to understand. Enzer in a way would be happy to hear it again. As for Mihnea. She left him a note of her location so he didn't worry and that shes excited for the wedding day and told him not to pester his brother for the secret present she bought him.

"Hello..." Ioan greeted as Enzer walked through the door. His nightshirt was as white as snow, and his skin was equally pale. On his head, he was wearing a tight bandage and EEG electrodes instead of his wig. And both his arms were pierced with needles...

she smiled putting the flowers in a vase and her homework on the desk. "You had all of us worried professor Ioan..I couldn't rest for a while.. Mihnea and Dracula had to pry me off my homework for ounce because i thought you would be angry at me if i didn't continue my studies. I just couldn't help it.something told me to keep studying.. to find the door of my hidden power.. and its all still confusing. like a locked door."

Enzer nodded "I think your right You need a vaycay Even if your stuck here. but we cant stop the wedding though. I heard the whole kingdom was wound up for it and i was going to ask you to walk me down since my father is a jerk and Dracula has to calm Mihnea.He wont admit it but i can tell hes just as nervous as me and wants everything perfect.I should had never told him about one of my wedding dreams.If groom zillas exist hes becoming one." She knew Ioan would be touched by it since in a way he already treated her like family.

(Hehe shes talking about a gothic like wedding when she was in a goth stage)

Ioan smiled. Enzer's request touched him indeed. "If you... don't mind..." he began. "That I... can't literally... 'walk' you down... I would be happy... to do that... at your wedding day."

She smiled and gently hugged Ioan. "Now is their anything you need? Since you woke up you must be hungry, Jello?Maybe something like a salad?" and was itching to help somehow.

"No thanks..." Ioan answered. "I only... drink blood..." He pointed at a wardrobe that was standing in the room. "But you could... bring me... some clothes... if you... don't mind."

Nods and goes to his closet and gets his clothes.Then she realized she forgot to tell Sabrina about their pre-wedding stress. "Oh i hope Sabrina wont make it worse.."

Meanwhile Sabrina, being Enzers hired DJ was getting very stressed by the guys messing with her equipment. "Okay i was told to put the equitment to the left why is it now on the right?" She asked annoyed.

"Thanks..." Ioan said. Dracula sent Enzer out and then helped his friend with getting dressed. "There's a... solar eclipse... today" Ioan said via telepathy, and Dracula asked whether he wanted to go out and watch it. And - what a surprise! - Ioan said, "Yes."

@kirisuto12804

i just woke up) Enzer hummed a tune at the front of his door.she sang the lyrics in her head 'Mihnea is the best guy i ever met. He is like the prince from one of my mangas except that he is real! We never had a single fight. Some people think were to smooshy. I would just flip them off and kiss my pure vampire sweetie!' she knew Mihnea or others could maybe hear it but she didn't care.

(Oh yeah, forgot the damn time difference... well, good morning, then :) )

As soon as they were finished with washing and dressing, Dracula wheeled Ioan out of the room to watch the solar eclipse together with him. Even Toma and Mihnea were there. Actually, they should have been training by now, but since Mihnea knew how much Toma loved astronomy - and that it might be his brother's last chance to watch a solar eclipse - he decided to cancel training for that day.

Enzer smiled watching it and was telling toma to be careful not to look directly at it just yet. "Just because the moon is gonna block it it only for a few minutes then the sun will stare at you!" she tries to make toma laugh with her scary face she knew she was bad at making them anyway.

Toma laughed as he watched Enzer. "Don't worry, Ioan and me have got solar telescopes" he said as Dracula brought two metal constructions. "We can watch the eclipse safely through them."

"I've got a better idea" Ioan said, and Dracula asked what it was. "We could go to the observatory..." Ioan answered. Speaking seemed much easier to him now. "...and watch the eclipse with the big solar telescope. My colleagues wanted to watch it anyway. - The observatory only is about 15 minutes of driving, while the eclipse won't begin before 12:00pm, and it's 11:15pm now. What do you think of this?"

Enzer thought it was a bit of a bad idea because of the incident but she wanted to make toma happy so she didn't have a say. she sighs in her defeat.then she gets a text from some one and she looked at it as she walked.

Starfire: Yo Enzy your so right these are not normal cameras. They all had a rune in them that tracks blood of a target. I know your not into Runes and stuff but be careful. someone really wanted your professor dead and maybe you too.-the text came with the blueprint scan and pictures of it token apart-

Enzer smiled "So called it" she whispered.

Ioan had read Enzer's thoughts involuntarily. "Well, there's only one problem..." he said. "Or better two problems. First, rune magic is another legend and secondly, they've already captured the marksman..."

@kirisuto12804

Ioan sighed and shook his head. "Enzer, I'm almost 580 years older than you. I'm one of the most experienced sorcerers in the world. Don't you think I should have heard of them if they were more than a legend?" - "There is a company with that name, and they do make such signs and they do pass themselves off as a company for really strong magical runes," he continued whispering. "But their magic isn't real. It's all a strategy to scare enemies off, and you know who made that strategy? - It was Vlad and me."

@kirisuto12804

"I know that" she counter whispered "Let me explain when you got..well..you know..I wanted to check there area and me and Mihnea found strange micro cameras from rune that detect movement but when i was a bat they wouldn't activate when Mihnea moved they were watching him. You need to 1up your security to fort knox or something if someone did that when you weren't looking." (Sorry im helping my mom with laundry)

(Oh, okay)

"That is, basically, because cameras aren't 'intelligent'" Ioan explained. "They do move, but they don't track anything in particular themselves. They can't recognize stuff. It's the person in the control room that recognizes things, and that makes the camera track those things. - Maybe we should check the control room lock..."

She nodded "But they said they weren't supposed to be there and when they got back she hummed with tomoe singing about science and even got him a lab coat that looked cute on him. "Today your a scientist toemoe!"

"That's true" Ioan said. "Still, it might be a good idea to check the lock..." "Cool!" Toma exclaimed, and Ioan asked, smiling, "Looks like I've got a new assistant, doesn't it?"

she smiled followed to the lab hearing Toma and Ioan talk science. she even snuck a bit of cuddle time with Mihnea. "heh you got to admit im great with kids." she whispered to Mihnea gently hinting she wanted kids with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back