• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

River Rose

RIP Avicii 1989-2018
will anyone rp with me?

Yo, my name's Ghost. I have seven years of writing and one and a half years of role-playing experience. I'm super friendly and very active, fairly literate as well. My post lengths aren't too long, but if you write a lot I'll try to match. Looking for multiple partners for several different fandoms.

Me Fandoms:
Merlin- Two to three partners, if you can play any of the main knights that works
DC- As my people who are willing, prefer if you can play any of kids (Ex. Nightwing, Red Hood, Red Robin, Robin, Black Bat, Spoiler, Kid Flash, Superboy, etc.)
Marvel- Once again, as many people who are willing
Sherlock- Looking for someone to play John Watson, another for Mrs. Hudson, and Mycroft if you can
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations- The new team 7, I can play whichever role y'all don't want
Harry Potter- Literally any role is fine with me, need two to three partners
Percy Jackson- Pretty good at playing any of the characters, OCs work if you're more comfortable with that. Need at least two partners
Maze Runner- Prefer if you can play some of the main characters, if you only do OCs that's great too! Need at least three partners
Star Wars- Any of the movies are fine, just specify which ones. Need three to four partners. OCs are still fine
Umbrella Academy- NO SPOILERS, i'm only on episode one. Will play any character, except for Reginald Hargreeves.

If you guys have any more ideas, pairings, plots, etc., PM me! I'm always open to knew ideas.

P.S: I only do MxF pairings because that's what I'm most comfortable with
P.P.S: Need an OOC chat as well as rp chat

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind doing Percy Jackson with you if we find one other.

Hi! I’d love to do pjo with you two, although be warned I can’t always make a daily post frequency. If that’s fine with you I’m down!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back