• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I’m baaaaack (Rp Search open. Looking for lots of romance, drama, maybe some angst!)

UsagiNight

Hey everyone, It's your neighborhood bunny!! Lately I’ve been reading “My love story with yamada at lv 999” and it has made me realize how horrifically lonely I am!!

So as any sensible person would, I’ve decided to ignore those feelings! Instead, I am hoping to fill this soul crippling void with a good ole’ rp!

Now you might be thinking “Bunny, isn’t that unhealthy??” And I’ll have to say to that is, why yes good passersby. Yes. It. is. But you’re not my therapist, so don’t worry about it!!

Anyways!!

I would love to do a fun romance Rp. One that is full of drama, angst, and maybe misunderstandings! The end goal is the two eventually getting together!!

Right now my brain is a little empty/uninspired, so if you have an idea you’ve been dying to try—send her my way!! The worst I can say is no, yeah?

Before I go any further let me introduce myself a bit more!

I’ve been rping for the past 16 years~ such a long time yet it seems my thirst for adventure can never to be appeased~

I prefer to keep my characters at a comfortable 20+ years of age and hope you are willing to do the same.

I am very ghost friendly, though I may poke once to see if all is okay! If you don’t respond to that—no hard feelings and we will part ways. That being said if you stopped responding to an Rp and wish to pick it up at a later date, I am more than happy to pick the plot back up!!

Please keep responses to at least 3 paragraphs. No one lines or very very short responses. Meat in story is what keeps me full and happy!

I prefer playing the female main character in any rp—just something I am more comfortable with! However while I prefer your character to be male, I am open to other ideas as well!!

That being said my favorite pairings are:

Pairings that I like/adore include:

VampireXHuman (I am literally the biggest slut for a good vampire)

Ageless GodxHuman

WitchXDemon or Familiar

RoyaltyXNon-royalty

VampireXHunter

DemonXHuman

Those are just a few but I’m open to other pairings and different variations!

Some of my Fandoms include:

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

My Love Story with Yamada-Kim at Lv 999

Helluva Boss

Hazbin Hotel

The Ancient Magnus Bride

Genshin Impact

While I love these series’s I’d much rather take inspiration from their worlds/characters then actually Rp as any of the characters from said fandom!

Please let me know if you are interested or have any plots you’ve been dying to try!

Last edited:
Hello! Are you willing to rp with minors? If so, I would like to do a royalty x non-royalty!

Message for more deets

Users who are viewing this thread

Back