• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom If you must go, I wish you love

Max took a shaky breath before nodding softly "Shit....yeah I uh...once Gareth is here I'll be down there." She said before letting a few tears fall. She made her way down there about an hour later finding Eddie in the shared room they'd placed Jamie and Carmen in "Any changes?"

He shook his head and got up, pulling her in close. “You can’t… you can’t be yelling at him once he’s awake…. They’ll kick you out.” He sighed a little and got her to sit down. “We’re sending Jamie to rehab soon as he gets out of here. Hopefully it’ll stick.” He sighed a little.

She hugged him tightly and gave a small nod "And what about Carmen? Does she get any help?" She asked a bit bitterly as she looked over at her best friend.

He frowned and watched her shaking his head. “Don’t be like that… I only said it cause I have a little more control over Jamie because of work. Don’t read into it.” He muttered, looking over when he started moving and Eddie went to stand closer to him.

Max gave a small nod before she heard Jamie start to groan quietly "I'm going to go speak with the doctor about her." She said quietly before stepping out of the room.

Jamie groaned softly seeing Eddie sitting next to him "What happened? Where is Carmen?" He asked quietly looking to his right and going wide eyed when he saw Carmen, his monitors spiking "What happened?! Is she okay?!"

Eddie frowned shaking his head “Hey, take it easy. Easy… you both overdosed Jamie. She’s uh… she’s not doing so good. I don’t know why but they’re worried she’s not gonna make it.” He told him slowly, frowning when he was trying to get over to her, pushing him to lay back. “Hey. Wait. Just wait.” He coaxed a little.

Jamie frowned deeply and shook his head trying to get to her "No...no goddamn it." He spat as Eddie pushed him to lay down. He shook his head letting a few tears fall "This is all my fault...I...I didn't mean for this to happen."

He sighed a little and rubbed his face. “Yeah well… we tried to warn you before and you didn’t wanna listen.” He muttered. “You’ve traumatised my kid now by the way too.” He told him shaking his head, looking over when max came back in looking upset, reaching for her to come closer “What did they say love?” He asked quietly.

Max came back in with her head held low. She moved to sit on Eddie's lap taking a shaky breath "She....she had a heart attack on the way over as well. They gave her less than a fifty percent chance of making it." She whispered before she started to cry clutching onto his shirt and hiding her face in his neck.

Jamie gave a heavy sigh and nodded some "I'm sorry Ed....I never meant for this to happened." He said just before Max came into the room. He frowned deeply as he listened to her and took a shaky breath cursing himself internally.

He frowned and just held her, rubbing her back in big slow circles. “She have previous overdoses?” He asked her gently and sighed when he felt her nod, resting his head against hers and just trying to soothe her and sighed a little, frowning at Jamie and just shaking his head.

Max gave a small nod as she held him taking a shaky breath "Right before she moved to Hawkins..." she whimpered "I just want my bestfriend to be okay."

He sighed and nodded. “I know honey I know.” He mumbled, rubbing her back and looked over at Jamie again sighing quietly. “Come on, let’s go get a drink, it’s been a long morning so far.” He murmured having her stand up and held her close while they walked out. “We’ll be fifteen minutes.” He told him and left him to a little privacy for now

Max nodded softly and got up heading out with him. She took a shaky breath trying to compose herself "How...how do I tell Aaron?" She asked looking at Eddie "It was hard enough telling him about his uncle but....telling him it was an OD is a different story."

He sighed a little and shook his head. “Let me do it babe. Jamie is really upset about all this too by the way…. He loves her.” He told her quietly, kissing her head.

She gave him a small nod and sighed heavily "You think he'll get clean?" She asked quietly as she looked up at him

He sighed and shrugged. “I don’t know. I really hope so though. You should know him sober. He’s been with me through so much shit.” He told her quietly and rubbed at his face.

Carmen started opening her eyes slowly as she heard Jamie talking, managing to give his hand a faint squeeze and glancing over wt him.

Max gave a small nod and cupped his face "Don't...please don't ever do them again....nothing more than weed." She begged quietly

Jamie was staring at her just apologizing about everything. He went wide eyed when he saw her awake and smiled wide "Oh my darling, oh I have never been happier to see those beautiful eyes." He said happily before he pressed his call button repeatedly

He frowned and shook his head. “I haven’t touched the stuff in a long time. I don’t plan to anymore.” He muttered, eventually going back to the room with her and sighed a little seeing she was awake at least with a couple nurses helping her out and Jamie right there. “You want me to go back to the hotel and see if Aaron wants to come down and see her? Might help him out to see they’re both doing better.” He suggested quietly.

She frowned and just watched him confused until they had taken her off the ventilator and they sat the bed up and explained everything to her, frowning while she listened, thanking them quietly before they left and finally after all the chaos was left in quiet with Jamie having not seen max and Eddie at the door yet. “You okay?” She mumbled reaching for his hand.

Max gave a small nod and smiled widely seeing Carmen awake "Yeah...I think that woukd be good." She said quietly kissing his cheek gently before going to Carmen's side "Hey there.." she whispered

Jamie held her hand immediately and nodded some "I'm uh...I'm okay." He whispered squeezing her hand letting a few tears fall "I'm so sorry."

She frowned and watched him a little, “how are you up?” She mumbled. “I feel like shit.” She told him quietly, looking over and finally saw max smiling a little. “Hey… not such a great weekend after all.” She sighed, trying to tug on Jamie to sit closer to her.

Eddie got back to the hotel and into Aaron’s room seeing gareth teaching him how to play bass “hey, they’re both awake… you wanna come down?” He asked his son

Jamie gave a heavy sigh and shook his head some "Not sure love....but I gotta stay in my bed." He said softly watching Max some.

Max gave a heavy sigh but nodded giving her friend's other hand a squeeze "Its okay, you'll pull through this." She said softly

Aaron looked up at his dad when he came in and frowned some "I uh...I dunno.." he murmured

He frowned and went to sit down for a minute. “I just would rather the last image in your head wasn’t them passed out on the floor.” He pointed out “your mom could do with some support too.”

She frowned and shook her head. “No I want… you here,.. why does it… why does everything hurt?” She mumbled, struggling to move much

Aaron gave a small nod and sighed heavily "Alright..they're gonna be okay?" He asked quietly

Jamie frowned morr giving a heavy sigh "Darling, we both overdosed....you took it worse." He said giving her hand a squeeze "Once I am able to I'll be there with you."

He sighed a little. “Jamie’s gonna be just fine. We’re shopping him off to rehab once he gets out of there… carmen is still pretty touch and go right now.” He explained. “That’s why your mom needs some support.” He told him.

Carmen frowned and leaned back a little more, starting to fall asleep again, her energy already gone for now

Aaron gave a small nod and sighed "Alright, let me get my shoes on." He murmured before he got up and out his shoes on. He sighed softly and went out with his dad but rushed to his dad's side when they got there.

Max smiled happily when she felt her son's arms go around her "Hey honey, she just fell asleep." She said kissing the top of his head gently

Users who are viewing this thread

Back