• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom If you must go, I wish you love

Aaron sat up straighter and frowned more "Did they ever catch the person who did it?" He asked "Why were you labeled a freak though? Because you listened to metal? I mean some kids say some BS remarks to me but I don't get called freak by everyone." He said before crossing his legs "Did they say the same stuff about mom? I thought she did cheerleading at one point."

He chuckled and shook his head "I wasn't a keep to myself kinda kid, plus your dear 'ol Dad was the dungeon master for the DnD club... And a bit loud and the fact that I took three years to do my senior year doesn't help." He smiled "Yeah... your mom was the prettiest girl in school, they kicked her off the team after we started dating though." He smiled at the memory of her being too stubborn to choose the team over him

Aaron gave a small laugh and gave a nkd "So thats where I get it from. Mom told me I'm not allowed to play DnD, I guess I know why now." He said before giving a smile when Eddie talked about his mom "She always apologizes to me about my stubbornness, says I got it from her." He explained before looking over at his dad "I guess I should apologize for yelling at her huh?"

Be sighed a little but nodded. “She’s in her room. Let her know I’m just gonna go pick up stuff from my place.” He told him

Max sat up in her bed a bit when she heard the knock at her door "Come in." She called giving a small sigh as Aaron walked in "Hey sweetheart." She said quietly

He frowned and went to sit on her bed, stroking the cat. “I swear he thinks he’s the first born child.” He muttered. “Eddie went back to his place to pick up a few things.” He told her.

Carmen frowned some and rubbed at her face after finishing the cleaning, Hearn g the door go downstairs and smiled a little, going down to meet him “Hwy, good timing.” She told him happily

Max gave a small laugh and nodded some "Yeah he does huh?" While petting behind Draven's ears "I used to have a cat before him, well Eddie did, he always hung around the trailer park." She said smiling some

Jamie gave a small smile as he came in "Hey beautiful, how are you?" He asked happily

She smiled and nodded, wrapping her arms around him. “Mmm I just finished cleaning. I was gonna jump in the shower if you wanted to join.” She giggled. “How was the meeting?”

He nodded and frowned. “Sorry I yelled at you mom. He explained everything.” He mumbled rubbing the back of his neck.

Jamie wrapped his arms around her and nodded some "I like the sound of that." He murmured before kissing the top of her head "Went fine, Max and Aaron will be with us at the show too."

Max frowned softly and pulled him into a hug "It's okay. I'm sorry too, I never wanted to embarass you, I just wanted you to be safe incase he tried something." She explained before letting go of him.

She smiled and nodded kissing his cheek. “That’ll be good then.” She told him. “And I picked us up a little something while I was in town. But shower first,” she murmured, heading up there.

Aaron smiled some, just heading back to his room until Eddie finally got back, frowning though hearing another voice down there as well

Eddie thanked the officer who had helped him get home, shutting the door and went to get a bag of frozen peas to hold to his face, jumping out of his skin when he heard maxs voice.

Jamie raised an eyebrow and smiled some "Oh really?" He asked before heading up to the shower with her. He stripped down and pressed her against the wall as they got inside "You are so gorgeous."

Max came downstairs when she heard Eddie's voice. She gave a small smile as she entered the kitchen "Hey baby." She said but frowned as he jumped "Whats happened?!" She asked when she saw him placing the frozen peas to his jaw area.

He sighed a little. “Carver…. He’s in custody right now.” He told her quietly, “took a baseball bat to my face and my back.” He muttered sighing as she lifted up his shirt.

She smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck. “Mmm so you keep saying.” She murmured, kissing him happily.

Max went wide eyed and lifted his shirt before checking his face as well "You need to go get checked by a doctor. Just to make sure nothing is seriously injured." She said before kissing his cheek gently "What the hell is wrong with him?!" She asked more to herself than anything.

Jamie smiled happily and kissed her lovingly picking her up and pressing himself into her "Mmm because it's the truth." He mumbled

“Done that. That’s why the cops brought me home.” He told her quietly. “I’m alright. I might piss blood for a couple days. But im fine.” He promised “Honey he was drunk.” He told her pulling her in close. “Womanhush. Im okay. Promise.” He told her when she wouldn’t stop rambling.

She smiled and held him tighter. “Mmmm I love you.” She murmured against his lips, finishing up their shower quickly after a bit of fun and went to grab the dtufff she’d picked up from the town dealer.

Max gave a small nod and continued to ramble about what he needed to watch out on but stopped when he told her to stop "I love you." She said softly before kissing him lovingly but gently.

Jamie got out with her and dried off raising an eyebrow when he walked out seeing the things in her hands. He chuckled some watching her "Good lord beautiful, definitely trying to have a fun night huh?"

He smiled and kissed her back. “You know what would be nice, I got beat up so maybe I could get some snuggles?” He told her.

She nodded and smiled letting him set everything up and riding the high with him until they had passed out in bed together for the night

Max smiled happily and gave him a nod "I can definitely do that, and would you like anything specific for dinner?" She asked as she led him into the lounge to sit on their big sectional couch.

Jamie smiled happily as he set everything up with her. He rode out his high with her and soon fell asleep making sure she stayed on her side pulled in close to him.

He shook his head. “I was gonna call in a pizza for us… it’s been a long day.” He told her quietly, holding her close.

The weekend of the show arrived quickly for them. She had been busy packing everything making sure they all had a change of clothes and also making sure she had everything for her photography. This was the first show she had shot in years and she was beyond excited to do it and to just see Eddie perform again.

Eddie had slept in, finally not aching but he got up and made coffee, getting Aaron up as well and eventually got everyone in the car to drive up there

Carmen sat back in the passenger seat while Jamie drove the two of them up there just watching him happily, excited to finally get to see him on stage

Max got their things in the car while they got themselves ready. She held Eddie's hand as he drove and smiled softly "I'm so excited to see you play again. Its been too long." She said happily giving a small laugh as Aaron chimed in about how excited he was too.

Jamie smiled happily as he drove with Carmen to Indy. He was excited for her to see him in his element playing music. He gave her thigh a small squeeze as he drove and sighed happily "You gonna do my hair up tonight?"

She smiled and nodded, watching him. “Yeah. But you need a trim soon. It’s all getting pretty dead.” She pointed out, pulling her camera out and snapping a quick photo. She got out once they arrived and wandered into the hotel to get checked in with him seeing Eddie already there with max and Aaron.

Eddie had arrived a little before them despite leaving a while after and he was stood in line to get them all checked in. “Right, don’t go touching the mini bar. Ever. They’re so fuckinf expensive aaron. If you want drinks or snacks there’s a small convenience store down here or there’s one three doors down.” He told him seriously as they were trusting him with his own room. He turned to see Jamie and carmen arriving, tensing a little seeing how bad the two of them looked compared to normal.

Jamie chuckled some and nodded "Well I'll let you do whatever you want to it when we get back." He said happily before he continued to drive. He waved to Ed and his gang when they got there smiling "Hey there!" He called keeping Carmen close to him.

Max rushed out of the car when they arrived "Good god Ed you still drive like a maniac!" She said as they walked inside. She got the keys for them while Eddie gave Aaron the run down of what was expected of him. She turned around and went a bit wide eyed when she saw Jamie ans Carmen. She quickly corrected herself thoigh and waved "Hey guys!"

She smiled and leaned into him a little while they stood in line to get checked in. “Hey, how was your drive?” She asked

Eddie finally got up to the front rolling his eyes as he heard max complaining about his driving again but he got the three of them checked in and gave them their keys. “Come on you two. Let’s get settled.” He smiled.

Max shook her head some "Eddie still drives like a maniac, I gotta remember not to let him teach Aaron." She explained before laughimg some. She waved bye to them as they got their keys and followed Eddie to their rooms. She watched as Aaron went to the room two doors down and then went into hers with Eddie "You okay?"

Jamie let Carmen talk with her friend while he got their keys. After they left he took her hand and kissed her knuckles gently "Lets go beautiful." He murmured softly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back