• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom If you must go, I wish you love

Jamie nodded softly and shuffled in the line with her "Mmm well we can eat then go home and nap." He murmured kissing her temple gently.

Max glared at him shaking her head some "You could have mentioned it! I could have warned her!" She snap before frowning deeply "They what? When did this happen?!" She whisper yelled starting to get overworked "Wait...but if...if you aren't teaching...are you leaving?"

He sighed heavily rubbing at his face. “Last week.” He told her quickly. “No I’m not running off babe.” He promised her. “We have a meeting about the band here tomorrow but I’m not leaving.” He murmured.

Carmen nodded tiredly, sighing a little bit looked up hearing Aaron’s voice. “Hey kiddo…. You having a good summer?”

Max frowned more still glaring at him a bit "We'll talk more about this later." She muttered before leaving him there going to get herself some food.

Aaron smiled a bit when he saw his aunt standing behind him "Hey Aunt Carmen!" He said happily before giving her a nod "Yeah been pretty good. Dad has been teaching me a lot of new guitar stuff." He explained proudly

He nodded and sighed going to get some food noting Jamie and carmen sneaking off shortly after, just rubbing at his face a little until aaron came to sit with him. “Hey, you wanna go over to jakes tonight? Just for a while? Be home by ten?” He asked him, not wanting him in the house while him and max discussed this.

Carmen managed to sneak off with Jamie soon as they finished eating, going straight up to bed with him and just curled into his arms. “Mmmm I gotta clean the house tomorrow. You doing the meeting with the boys?” She asked him

Aaron raised an eyebrow as he helped clean up once the bbq was over "Sure? Oh god please don't tell me you guys are gonna do it in the kitchen again." He groaned and shuddered at the memory of walking in on them.

Jamie stripped down to his boxers and nodded softly as he got into bed with her "Yeah the boys are coming in. I think we might be touring. Ed got fired from the teaching gig."

She frowned and sighed a little "I heard, word travels fast round here.... Why don't we go out for dinner tomorrow? There's a nice burger place in the mall." She told him quietly, already half asleep and trying to keep her eyes open, feeling a little hungover after riding down her second high of the day

He shook his head "No we just need to talk and it's a little easier if you're not eavesdropping and making assumptions.... again." He reminded him of the last time when he'd barged into the room thinking Eddie was leaving them when he was simply going up to Indianapolis to get some jobs done on a Saturday

Aaron gave a small nod before sighing some "Alright I'll go, be home by ten." He murmured before grabbing a bag and heading off to his friends house.

Max walked inside shortly after Aaron left frowning some "Where is Aaron?" She asked quietly not even looking at him while she put some dishes in the sink

Jamie gave a small nod and held her closely to him "Sounds good to me." He whispered humming quietly until she fell completely asleep. He too fell asleep as well not too long after her.

He sighed a little and watched her "I sent him to Jake's so we could talk." He told her gently, "Babe come sit down... please." He asked, gesturing to the couch "I just want to clear confusion." He told her quietly.

Carmen got up later into the evening and went to start cleaning up downstairs, putting the drugs away for now and just taking a couple pills instead to sort herself out, sticking a pizza in the oven until she heard Jamie coming downstairs "Hey... food's in the oven, I can always have the leftovers tomorrow if you're not hungry but it's something." She mumbled

Max frowned deeply and went to sit on the couch with him "What is it? The fact you didn't tell me you got fired? I bet the whole town knows except for me." She mumbled giving a heavy sigh "Did they atleast give you a reason?"

Jamie came down in grey sweatpants that hung low on his hips. He stretched some and gave her a smile "Mmm sounds lovely darling." He said before giving her a quick kiss

She smiled and passed him a hair tie, getting him a drink while she kept cleaning, getting most of the downstairs done and finally got them dinner, ending up watching a movie with him on the couch, curled up close. "Do you ever want kids?" She asked him quietly, just out of curiosity.

He sighed and rubbed at his face "We were having a really nice week and I didn't wanna ruin it.... I don't know who knows babe, and they fired me because they heard about the murders. Someone in town dropped off a book full of the newspaper clippings from it... Principal Smith didn't like the fact that I have been a fugitive... But it's not the end of the world babe, I got enough money to not have to work. Plus we got a show coming up in the city in a month or so, just a one-off for some event." He explained

Jamie sat with her only eating a little bit since he was still full from the bbq. He looked down at her when she asked about kids and bit his lip hard "Uh...I'm not sure honestly. Its not something I've given much thought about at this point. Do you?" He asked her quietly

Max frowned some but gave a small nod "Those assholes, your charges were dropped completely." She muttered before giving a heavy sigh cuddling into him "I just....I just don't wamt to loose you again." She murmured softly while clutching his shirt in her hand.

He sighed a little. “Well some of the parents weren’t happy about Eddie Munson from a satanic metal band teaching their kids either…. Plus the making out in your class room that day that Aaron found us was caught on camera…. So I don’t work there anymore… honey you aren’t losing me. I’m here to stay I promise.” He murmured holding her close

She shrugged. “I had a little girl years ago… but her dad took her away. Rightfully so ar the time… but he’s in Europe somewhere now. And so is she.” She mumbled. “I don’t know that I could do that again.”

Max sighed some and rolled her eyes "Seriously? It was before the kids got there...also really Satanic?" She mumbled before moving to straddle his waist "You remember when my brother thought I was possessed after he found out we were dating?" She murmured before kissing him lovingly "Still thought I was a virgin too." She giggled.

Jamie frowned deeply and gave a small nod "Would you want to see her again?" He asked softly rubbing circles on her back "If...if things were to take a more permanent turn for us, in the future I think I would like to revisit this coversation in a more serious way."

She frowned and shook her head. “She’s 12 now. It would only be fair if she wanted it too.” She told him quietly and nodded. “I can do that.” She murmured

Eddie nodded and smiled. “Threatened to March is born down to church and get us exorcised til Wayne put a stop to it.” He chuckled quietly

Max gave a small laugh and kissed him again "Mhmm." She said softly pressing her body to his "You know I always thought we'd get married? Have a small wedding in like a field or something. You refused to wear a suit jacket and wore your leather, with your jean vest of cours." She giggled smiling widely as she ran her fingers through his hair.

Jamie gave a small nod and sighed softly "Well I hope one day you are able to find her again." He said quietly kissing her gently

He smiled and watched her. “Oh yeah? We almost did. I was hoping you would come out to Indy when I asked…. Cause I had a ring sitting on your side of the bed ready for you to find when you got to my place.” He told her quietly

She hummed quietly and just held onto him, eventually falling asleep before the movie finished, waking up long enough to go up to bed with him and lock up the house, falling right back to sleep

Max gave a small frown and sighed heavily "I'm still kicking myself for it." She whispered kissing him again taking a deep breath pressing her forehead to his "Ya know...Aaron won't be back til late. We could...take this upstairs, you could show me how much you love me." She murmured before kissing him again

Jamie got her up to bed after he had cleaned up. He kissed the top of her head gently before he started to fall asleep with her when he got into bed with her.

He glanced at the time and nodded. “Put a timer on for 9, that way we don’t run the risk of him hearing… poor kid is scarred.” He chuckled kissing her happily before following her up.

Max laughed lightly and put a timer on before running upstairs. She rolled off him once they had finished and panted happily "Good lord I thought you were great when we were teens." She said taking a deep breath before kissing him gently "I feel like a teenager again right now with you, like how we used to be."

He smiled and lay back watching her. “Mmm I don’t know if you want to hear why it’s better.” He pointed out, reaching for his pack of smokes, getting his sweats on to head outside. “You wanna get ready for bed? I’ll go keep an eye out for the kid.” He told her, kissing her head.

She gave a laugh and propped herself up "Mmm I think I can guess how." She murmured before kissimg him gently. She got herself cleaned up and into bed after he left completely exhausted now. She woke up the next morning and groaned softly as the sun hit her eyes "Eddieee...close the damn curtains." She whined

He was already up and making coffee downstairs looking up when she came down looking grumpy. “You want a coffee beautiful? Aarons still asleep.” He told her gently.

Carmen woke up happy which she was getting dangerously used to she felt but headed downstairs and got started on breakfast, smiling when she felt arms wrap around her. “Hey handsome. You want waffles?” She asked him yawning some.

Max went downstairs groaning softly rubbing the sleep from her eyes "Yes please." She murmured giving him a quick kiss as he handed her the coffee smiling some "Thank you." She said softly

Jamie came downstairs smiling some at her. He was becoming used to this happieness he felt and he really didn't want this to end. He wrapped his arms around her gently as he got into the kitchen and nodded softly "Mmm that would be lovely." He whispered

He smiled and kissed her head, “So the show in Indy… I might have got dates confused. It’s next weekend. You wanna bring Aaron up as well? Make a weekend of it?” He asked her.

She smiled and kissed his cheek. “Alright. Go sit down I’ll bring them over.” She told him, getting their breakfast done and took it to him in the dining room, taking a seat.

Max ran a hand over her face and nodded some "Still terrible with knowing when dates are I see." She murmured before smirking at him sipping her coffee "But I think that would be a lot of fun. You think you could get me a pass for the photo pit? I'd love to get photos of you guys like the old days." She said softly

Jamie gave a small nod and moved to the dining room. He smiled happily as she came back kissing her gently "Thank you love, this looks great." He murmured happily "So we have a show next week in Indianapolis, you want to come with me?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back