• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Idea

What do you think?

• This is an amazing idea, I'm in.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Are you on drugs?

• Meh. I might join.

• Total voters
Simple, I'd suppose. The only people who actually need an appearance are the physical characters, of which there are only two. The rest of us are just weird spirit things attached to one body or the other.

Alright will work on it ASAP

(Is this ok?)

Name:(Spirit need names )

Host:(Is it the guy or the girl?)

Personality reprisent:(Angry,Calm,Nice,Etc)

Personality:(How you act,etc)

extra:(Anything else you whant us too know?)

Yonsisac said:
Alright will work on it ASAP

(Is this ok?)

Personality reprisent:(Angry,Calm,Nice,Etc)

I think that personality and personality represent should be the same. Spirits aren't forced into molds. They're literally free spirits.

Also, how about an optional backround? Like, if there's anything the player would want us to know about their spirit.

(This ok?)

Backround:(maybe how he/she died or somthing interesting)

SirDerpingtonIV said:
I think that personality and personality represent should be the same. Spirits aren't forced into molds. They're literally free spirits.
Also, how about an optional backround? Like, if there's anything the player would want us to know about their spirit.
Wait, how will the spirits communicate? :/ And if two people are online, which spirit will the body have?

Yonsisac said:
(This ok?)

Backround:(maybe how he/she died or somthing interesting)

Perfect.

Devilsxlovelyxangel said:
Wait, how will the spirits communicate? :/ And if two people are online, which spirit will the body have?
If they are in the same body, they can speak anytime they want to. Spirits are bound to one body only. Spirits from one body cannot talk to spirits of the other. And that honestly has yet to be officially decided.

@Vampirelovee

@Devilsxlovelyxangel

ALRIGHTY! I have a basic thing up, it's still WIP. You guys can start making CS's and stuff if you want. Any suggestions on stuff I haven't yet finished would be fantastic.

http://www.rpnation.com/threads/associates-and-disassociates.73863/

Some person hopped in and grabbed the Girl host instantly. xD

[GIRL HOST TAKEN]

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Perfect.
If they are in the same body, they can speak anytime they want to. Spirits are bound to one body only. Spirits from one body cannot talk to spirits of the other. And that honestly has yet to be officially decided.

@Vampirelovee

@Devilsxlovelyxangel

ALRIGHTY! I have a basic thing up, it's still WIP. You guys can start making CS's and stuff if you want. Any suggestions on stuff I haven't yet finished would be fantastic.

http://www.rpnation.com/threads/associates-and-disassociates.73863/

Some person hopped in and grabbed the Girl host instantly. xD

[GIRL HOST TAKEN]

If there's a limit to the number of characters, please keep one reserved for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back