• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Idea

What do you think?

• This is an amazing idea, I'm in.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Are you on drugs?

• Meh. I might join.

• Total voters

SirDerpingtonIV

A Campfire at the End of Time
Hello! I just have an idea for an RP I've been mulling over for the past couple days, and I wanted to see if anyone was interested.

Sooooooo basically, the story revolves around two characters, a boy and a girl, who both have multiple personality disorder. Basically, each player would be one of the personalities, so it'd sorta flip around between each player. Everyone would have a CS like normal, for that certain personality. But, everyone's appearances would be the same and such, all of the players would be sorta different people within the boy or the girl.

If you have any questions, simply ask.

You're idea is very interesting! It seems cool! But how many characters are inside the each main character. (Such as personalities.)

Doesn't really matter. However many people join, I guess. xD

If few people join, I'll make everyone have one personality for the boy, one for the girl. If we get tons, it'll be atleast one.

Or maybe only one, I dunno.

Huzzah! Huzzah! HUZZAH! *The crowd goes wild!!!* Ahhhh!!!! Huzzah! H.U.Z.Z.A.H!!! xD lolololol

Sorry it took so long, I was doin something.

Since you are ze first female to show interest, if you make the CS, you can choose the Appearance of the female character! :D

[QUOTE="Miss Fallen Matrix]A character sheet... Like is the thing where it's like name, age, bio blah blah blah?

[/QUOTE]
Yes that is what I mean. The CS is a chatacter sheet.

I'm definitely curious. A friend of mine made a similar supernatural rp where his character had multiple personalities depending on mood, each with different appearances and powers. How many personalities were you thinking of?

Doesn't matter, aslong as we have multiple for the girl and boy, and enough to make it interestingg, but not too much so people are killing eachother to have a turn. xD

Tommorow night I'll count up votes and stuff, and make the RP. CS's should be up that day or the day after, depending on how lazy I am xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back