• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Idea

What do you think?

• This is an amazing idea, I'm in.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Are you on drugs?

• Meh. I might join.

• Total voters
There's nothing to suggest that a Personality/Persona couldn't give up it's Duration or that it would make easier for another one to take its' place. Storytelling fiat should always take precedence.

That is assuming the Persona are co-operative. If they have conflicting interests, they could suggest antagonistic personalities or if co-operating, attempt to communicate by leaving messages whiled "Surfaced".

Coming up with objectives is where a lot of drama could be derived from: Rebuilding a relationship or seeking revenge, travelling or staying put, fulfill an ambition or another.

I agree with this.

Bardiel said:
There's nothing to suggest that a Personality/Persona couldn't give up it's Duration or that it would make easier for another one to take its' place. Storytelling fiat should always take precedence.
That is assuming the Persona are co-operative. If they have conflicting interests, they could suggest antagonistic personalities or if co-operating, attempt to communicate by leaving messages whiled "Surfaced".

Coming up with objectives is where a lot of drama could be derived from: Rebuilding a relationship or seeking revenge, travelling or staying put, fulfill an ambition or another.
Also, where should the setting be? We'd need our two physical characters to see eachother often, so they could interact, and all the personalities could do things other than argue over weather to watch Doctor Who or SuperNatural on Netflix. xD

There are several options for the setting. Contemporary, medical or mystical. Past, mystical or other. Future, SciFi science or, again, mystical. If you want the personalities to directly interact with each other, then there are some options. The personalities are trapped within a pendant, or uploaded consciousness to a server, for instance.

I think it's a good idea to have a system that allows different personalities to have control over the person based on how much vs. how often people post. I also like the idea of the different personalities being able to interact with each when not controlling the person. As to how you do this, I think it would be interesting if each personality exists in the physical world, thus able to observe what is happening around them, but is only able to have direct contact with the world around them through the person (Ex. Like a bunch of spirits who are all connected to one body, if that makes any sense).

I don't know, it's just a thought.

clarinetti said:
I think it's a good idea to have a system that allows different personalities to have control over the person based on how much vs. how often people post. I also like the idea of the different personalities being able to interact with each when not controlling the person. As to how you do this, I think it would be interesting if each personality exists in the physical world, thus able to observe what is happening around them, but is only able to have direct contact with the world around them through the person (Ex. Like a bunch of spirits who are all connected to one body, if that makes any sense).
I don't know, it's just a thought.
That's what I'd originally though.

this is very interesting will join ^_^

so if im correct both characters have Multi Personality Disorder?

Haaaaa ok still good ^-^ so do you make personality Reservs because iw ould like reserving one...Gona go today so if you let that is xD

Yonsisac said:
Haaaaa ok still good ^-^ so do you make personality Reservs because iw ould like reserving one...Gona go today so if you let that is xD
Sure, sure. You can reserve a spot. I think 'm going to make the thread now, because we have so many people.

Ok well would like the Wrath personality!

Hmmmmm would be interesting if some personalitis were base out the 7 sins......

Yonsisac said:
Ok well would like the Wrath personality!
Hmmmmm would be interesting if some personalitis were base out the 7 sins......
Er.. In all honesty, I don't agree. There's already so many 7 sins RPs, and it'd make everyone evil. >_< So it'd sorta fuck up the RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back