Other Idea Creates You a (super?)Power (Quizz)

Should I make more things like this?

• Total voters
This seems interesting, apologize in advance if I wrote a tad bit to much.

1) What is justice to you?
Something used to usually justify irrational actions or behaviours and a very emotionally loaded term. As for the matter of my on take on what I would consider "justice", it is quite simple, the victim(s) (assuming we talk about a sentient entity) to live as happily as possible. Nothing about revenge or others, just happiness involving yourself. Now that may include revenge, although I personally rarely revenge helps, but if it does in succeeding in reaching "peak" happiness, then revenge woulf indeed according to my definition be "just". That may deviate from my take on justice or smth. being just in for me highly emotional situations, but my rational and sober take (at this very moment) is the afformentioned one.

2) What is victory to you?
Reaching a satisfactory outcome. One that I can look at and accept that it was worth investing my energy for, or even sacrificing myself for, even if it wasn't the one I originally intended to reach.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
Save my close friend, since I wouldn't have many if any at all, that one close friend would certainly be the most important to me. The villain can be apprehended at a later date, dead people however cannot be revived (at least not from the premise I just read) so unless I assume the villain to be a real thrwat to someone that is closer to me than my close friend, I see no reason to sacrifice my close(st) friend just to get a chance at catching the villain. But at the end of the day it all would come down to the emotions I'd feel in the moment anyway, especially if I had a particular extrem hate for the villain, my emotions just might get the better of me.

4) What is your favorite animal? Why?
An Owl, only because it usually represents knowledge (and wisdom but I do not think of myself as being really wise) and I, at least from my own viewpoint, do highly enjoy acquiring more knowledge and or experience in general, even if said knowledge / experience will / would have so substantial (if any) effect on my life at all.

5) What is your favorite color?
Black. I just like my eyes not burning out / being blinded by brighter things. Aside from that, I do also like the colors green and blue.

6) What is your favorite roleplaying genre?
Fantasy, I think. I tend to indulge a lot in phantasies / escapism and anything fantasy related tends to be further away from reality than sci fi. Aside from that I also just really like the premise of magic and it's various possible applications in various different worlds.

7) Describe your ideal home:
While I do not have any absolute state of ideal home that I could picture for myself or write down, I think my Ideal home would essentially need to check two boxes:
- mostly positive social Interactions and
- a healthy environment
Now to explain them, let's start with the simpler one, the healthy environment:
Essentially just a place that will ensure for myself (and probably the ones that woulf live with me, but more on that after this) to stay healthy. I find health to be personally really important, even if it isn't talked about from a longevity point of view, but rather from just staying fit. To really enjoy most things in life, one needs (at least so I see it) to stay fit to a certain degree not necessary in the shape of a boxer but at least enpugh to not collapse after running for a bit or similar since otherwise the limitations plsced upon yourself by your health increase at a rapid rate. So yeah, I find being healthy at least somewhat important and to reach that the environment of where you live is important which moves us to my next point and the most important thing in my opinion for a ideal home, the social interactions:
Humans are usually by nature (and I do not tend to use the word nature lightly) beings that need and wish for social interactions of any kind, that doesn't really have to be personal ones but just smth. like this on a forum where they talk with each other. But a human needs them nonetheless in whatever form to be more or less happy. And so yeah, part of my ideal home wouldn't necessary involve living with someone (although personal interactions tend to be more stimulating / positive / fulfilling than digital ones in my opinion) but definitiely having at least some kind of place to interact with other beings. Be it digital and therefore needing the equipment to go online or be it another real person living in the ideal home with you.

8) What is the most important quality to have in battle?
Understanding the situation. Nothing is more important in a battle than being able to realize what exactly is happening and what actions need to be taken to ensure whatever outcome you wish to reach and for that understanding the situation at hand is most essential but to be less broad: The abilities to quickly analyze your situation / surroundings and act quickly based on said analysis. If you ask what is more important of the two (acting quickly based on information or getting said information) then I would definitively choose getting the information, while it is important to act quickly in my opinion if you can correctly assess your situation even a slower response is usually better. And because of this the most important trait to usually have is one that allows for both abilities to be used instantly: Experience.

9)What role would you rather have in a teamfight?
While you did not provide any roles, I'd say the one most suited for me is that of a tactician or someone that stands in the back. I certainly am not someone who likes to fight at the forefront nor am I qualified to lead, since I personally lack in my opinion the charisma, experience and decision making skills required for a leader. So yeah, I'd definitely be a tactician (or a mage, did I already mention that I like magic), since at least in that role I could help the tean with my plethora of ideas and devise a plan if necessary.

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?
That depends on what kind of person and in what kind of state I would be at that day. And obviously highly on what kind of superpower. Now for me to actually use it (let's assume I get the power while being in a similar state and a being a similar person as I am now), it would probably have to benefit me / be useful to me (although I see why it may from my own point of view be beneficial to me to help others, but I digress) addign to that I would rather avoid using said superpower unless I would be in a situation where I am forced to. I by no means currently desire a great many (physical obtainable) more things (at least not things that I could get with any kind of superpower really (excluding any thing which would just boost my ability to learn)) so there really isn't much I could physically get so yeah, unless I am in danger (I do still treasure my own life) I wouldn't use the power most likely at all (that is if I don't get overwhelmed by my emotions).

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?
Now this is a spicy one. It highly depends of the effects that my bad reputation has on me, because a bad reputation in and ot itself isn't usually the problem but rather the (mis)treatment one receives is rather the problem. Adding to that, it also depends on how important that friend is. Since you said best friend and I usually don't tend to have many, he would probably one of the most important people in my life. Now since I personally do not care extremely about my Irl reputation I would probaly swallow the pill and just try to get through it, although I would try to store some evidence that my best friend did it, just in case that it gets useful or that my best friend suddenly decides to do smth. worse to me or actually quits being my best friend because of the reputation thing.

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?
1. Not dying of a natural cause.
2. To be able to manipulate time.
3. Getting access to any book, research paper, or any other kind of written word (be it physical or digital).

13) When most afraid you...
Lash out and or get extremely aggresive towards the source of said fear, if that isn't possible I probably just jump back / try to get away from whatever causes the fear and if even that doesn't work... well shit I wouldn't know what to do and it would highly depend om my mood at that tkme probably so I'd say in that case I would let my emotions guide me.

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...
Now this as well depends on the specifics but I would probably either try to learn from it to improve myself if that isn't possible in my eyes I'd either try to avoid it or try to get rid of it, depends on how I view that superior smth. and how mich of a threat it is to me and what I hold dear.

15) Beauty....
A) Is in the eye of the beholder
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere
A), although personally D) is most applicable to what I usually see and how people respond to said things.

16) Above all else, you put your trust in...
Yourself. Although it is pretty much a head on race between myself and the laws of physics / nature.

17) Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check...
I usually don't go to parties. But let's assume I would go, I certainly would check anything I bring with me at least multiple times and make sure to have a book with me or a device to read something in case I get bored / tired of interacting with strangers.

18) What is your stance on animals and plants?
Ain't caring on a personal level to much about them (as a whole), but at least from what I know, plants are elementary for survival so yeah don't want them gone. As for animals, I'd say they are as important to me as any other human being that I am probably never going to interact with. I do not like how so many animals are used for food since there are usually more efficient and better ways to produce food. Aside fron that, I am not the biggest meat fan, just don't like the taste of most of it.

19) What is your stance on killing?
Understandable, but something that should be usually avoided since it is one of the most irreversable things and or actions one can take.

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?
Since a hero and villain is essentially the same only difference being how they are viewed by others, I'd assume I would most likely end up as / be viewed as a villain, since I am not particularly selfless nor altruistic and I especially wouldn't most of the time care to dispel misinformation about myself. So yeah, my label would probably be suupervillain.

21) What is your main quality, in your opinion?
My openmindedness or should I say my ability to accept a lot of things.

22) What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion?
That would be either my tendency to overthink things making it difficult for me to make decisions or my lack of a overarchign goal and therefore most often the lakc of longterm motivation for anything beyond my hobbies.

23) Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign?
I do not believe in any zodiacs or hold interest in it, nor do I know on the spot what my sign would be. I think Gemini, if that was even part of the zodiacs.

This seems interesting, apologize in advance if I wrote a tad bit to much.

Something used to usually justify irrational actions or behaviours and a very emotionally loaded term. As for the matter of my on take on what I would consider "justice", it is quite simple, the victim(s) (assuming we talk about a sentient entity) to live as happily as possible. Nothing about revenge or others, just happiness involving yourself. Now that may include revenge, although I personally rarely revenge helps, but if it does in succeeding in reaching "peak" happiness, then revenge woulf indeed according to my definition be "just". That may deviate from my take on justice or smth. being just in for me highly emotional situations, but my rational and sober take (at this very moment) is the afformentioned one.

Reaching a satisfactory outcome. One that I can look at and accept that it was worth investing my energy for, or even sacrificing myself for, even if it wasn't the one I originally intended to reach.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
Save my close friend, since I wouldn't have many if any at all, that one close friend would certainly be the most important to me. The villain can be apprehended at a later date, dead people however cannot be revived (at least not from the premise I just read) so unless I assume the villain to be a real thrwat to someone that is closer to me than my close friend, I see no reason to sacrifice my close(st) friend just to get a chance at catching the villain. But at the end of the day it all would come down to the emotions I'd feel in the moment anyway, especially if I had a particular extrem hate for the villain, my emotions just might get the better of me.

An Owl, only because it usually represents knowledge (and wisdom but I do not think of myself as being really wise) and I, at least from my own viewpoint, do highly enjoy acquiring more knowledge and or experience in general, even if said knowledge / experience will / would have so substantial (if any) effect on my life at all.

Black. I just like my eyes not burning out / being blinded by brighter things. Aside from that, I do also like the colors green and blue.

Fantasy, I think. I tend to indulge a lot in phantasies / escapism and anything fantasy related tends to be further away from reality than sci fi. Aside from that I also just really like the premise of magic and it's various possible applications in various different worlds.

7) Describe your ideal home:
While I do not have any absolute state of ideal home that I could picture for myself or write down, I think my Ideal home would essentially need to check two boxes:
- mostly positive social Interactions and
- a healthy environment
Now to explain them, let's start with the simpler one, the healthy environment:
Essentially just a place that will ensure for myself (and probably the ones that woulf live with me, but more on that after this) to stay healthy. I find health to be personally really important, even if it isn't talked about from a longevity point of view, but rather from just staying fit. To really enjoy most things in life, one needs (at least so I see it) to stay fit to a certain degree not necessary in the shape of a boxer but at least enpugh to not collapse after running for a bit or similar since otherwise the limitations plsced upon yourself by your health increase at a rapid rate. So yeah, I find being healthy at least somewhat important and to reach that the environment of where you live is important which moves us to my next point and the most important thing in my opinion for a ideal home, the social interactions:
Humans are usually by nature (and I do not tend to use the word nature lightly) beings that need and wish for social interactions of any kind, that doesn't really have to be personal ones but just smth. like this on a forum where they talk with each other. But a human needs them nonetheless in whatever form to be more or less happy. And so yeah, part of my ideal home wouldn't necessary involve living with someone (although personal interactions tend to be more stimulating / positive / fulfilling than digital ones in my opinion) but definitiely having at least some kind of place to interact with other beings. Be it digital and therefore needing the equipment to go online or be it another real person living in the ideal home with you.

Understanding the situation. Nothing is more important in a battle than being able to realize what exactly is happening and what actions need to be taken to ensure whatever outcome you wish to reach and for that understanding the situation at hand is most essential but to be less broad: The abilities to quickly analyze your situation / surroundings and act quickly based on said analysis. If you ask what is more important of the two (acting quickly based on information or getting said information) then I would definitively choose getting the information, while it is important to act quickly in my opinion if you can correctly assess your situation even a slower response is usually better. And because of this the most important trait to usually have is one that allows for both abilities to be used instantly: Experience.

While you did not provide any roles, I'd say the one most suited for me is that of a tactician or someone that stands in the back. I certainly am not someone who likes to fight at the forefront nor am I qualified to lead, since I personally lack in my opinion the charisma, experience and decision making skills required for a leader. So yeah, I'd definitely be a tactician (or a mage, did I already mention that I like magic), since at least in that role I could help the tean with my plethora of ideas and devise a plan if necessary.

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?
That depends on what kind of person and in what kind of state I would be at that day. And obviously highly on what kind of superpower. Now for me to actually use it (let's assume I get the power while being in a similar state and a being a similar person as I am now), it would probably have to benefit me / be useful to me (although I see why it may from my own point of view be beneficial to me to help others, but I digress) addign to that I would rather avoid using said superpower unless I would be in a situation where I am forced to. I by no means currently desire a great many (physical obtainable) more things (at least not things that I could get with any kind of superpower really (excluding any thing which would just boost my ability to learn)) so there really isn't much I could physically get so yeah, unless I am in danger (I do still treasure my own life) I wouldn't use the power most likely at all (that is if I don't get overwhelmed by my emotions).

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?
Now this is a spicy one. It highly depends of the effects that my bad reputation has on me, because a bad reputation in and ot itself isn't usually the problem but rather the (mis)treatment one receives is rather the problem. Adding to that, it also depends on how important that friend is. Since you said best friend and I usually don't tend to have many, he would probably one of the most important people in my life. Now since I personally do not care extremely about my Irl reputation I would probaly swallow the pill and just try to get through it, although I would try to store some evidence that my best friend did it, just in case that it gets useful or that my best friend suddenly decides to do smth. worse to me or actually quits being my best friend because of the reputation thing.

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?
1. Not dying of a natural cause.
2. To be able to manipulate time.
3. Getting access to any book, research paper, or any other kind of written word (be it physical or digital).

Lash out and or get extremely aggresive towards the source of said fear, if that isn't possible I probably just jump back / try to get away from whatever causes the fear and if even that doesn't work... well shit I wouldn't know what to do and it would highly depend om my mood at that tkme probably so I'd say in that case I would let my emotions guide me.

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...
Now this as well depends on the specifics but I would probably either try to learn from it to improve myself if that isn't possible in my eyes I'd either try to avoid it or try to get rid of it, depends on how I view that superior smth. and how mich of a threat it is to me and what I hold dear.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere
A), although personally D) is most applicable to what I usually see and how people respond to said things.

Yourself. Although it is pretty much a head on race between myself and the laws of physics / nature.

I usually don't go to parties. But let's assume I would go, I certainly would check anything I bring with me at least multiple times and make sure to have a book with me or a device to read something in case I get bored / tired of interacting with strangers.

Ain't caring on a personal level to much about them (as a whole), but at least from what I know, plants are elementary for survival so yeah don't want them gone. As for animals, I'd say they are as important to me as any other human being that I am probably never going to interact with. I do not like how so many animals are used for food since there are usually more efficient and better ways to produce food. Aside fron that, I am not the biggest meat fan, just don't like the taste of most of it.

Understandable, but something that should be usually avoided since it is one of the most irreversable things and or actions one can take.

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?
Since a hero and villain is essentially the same only difference being how they are viewed by others, I'd assume I would most likely end up as / be viewed as a villain, since I am not particularly selfless nor altruistic and I especially wouldn't most of the time care to dispel misinformation about myself. So yeah, my label would probably be suupervillain.

My openmindedness or should I say my ability to accept a lot of things.

That would be either my tendency to overthink things making it difficult for me to make decisions or my lack of a overarchign goal and therefore most often the lakc of longterm motivation for anything beyond my hobbies.

I do not believe in any zodiacs or hold interest in it, nor do I know on the spot what my sign would be. I think Gemini, if that was even part of the zodiacs.

Your power is “Timeless Bookkeeper”. You receive a book bound to your life force. While not indestructible, the book would easily resist, say, a point blank tank shell being fired into it. At the top of each page is a date and by thinking of a date as you open the book it will open on the pages for that given date. The book can contain an infinite number of pages for any given date and never exceeds in size of a moderately large hard cover book. Writing an entry on the book for the day corresponding to the day you’re writing it in creates a “checkpoint” of sorts. Whenever you die so long as the book is not destroyed you are returned to the time when you made the entry. However, you do not keep your memories. Instead, anything you write on the entries up until the time when you died remains there even when time turns back, thus they are your clues for what happened and how you could change the future.

The book has a set of weaknesses that weaken its protection when exposed to them. If you destroy only a small portion of the book, say in ripping a page off or testing to see if something might be a weakness, the book will recover in a day.

Your power is “Timeless Bookkeeper”. You receive a book bound to your life force. While not indestructible, the book would easily resist, say, a point blank tank shell being fired into it. At the top of each page is a date and by thinking of a date as you open the book it will open on the pages for that given date. The book can contain an infinite number of pages for any given date and never exceeds in size of a moderately large hard cover book. Writing an entry on the book for the day corresponding to the day you’re writing it in creates a “checkpoint” of sorts. Whenever you die so long as the book is not destroyed you are returned to the time when you made the entry. However, you do not keep your memories. Instead, anything you write on the entries up until the time when you died remains there even when time turns back, thus they are your clues for what happened and how you could change the future.

The book has a set of weaknesses that weaken its protection when exposed to them. If you destroy only a small portion of the book, say in ripping a page off or testing to see if something might be a weakness, the book will recover in a day.
What an interesting and promising ability. Especially since it nicely seems to play on my own desire to acquire new knowledge and experiences, which is obviously quite an infinite feedback loop of forgetting and acquiring it a new. Then again there is the unfortunate possibility for that ability to cause an infinite timeloop if the "Timeless Bookkeeper" dies just moments after he wrote an entry. Truly what a horrifying experience that would be, to be immortal and yet trapped in a perpetual cycle of constantly dying.

A question in regards to the ability would be, which also confirms or denies how the book is affected by the time change, whether the book still misses a page (or any kind of damage to it remains for that matter) if one were to be ripped out and then time would be reset to a date before the page was ripped out (or the book was damaged).

A question in regards to the ability would be, which also confirms or denies how the book is affected by the time change, whether the book still misses a page (or any kind of damage to it remains for that matter) if one were to be ripped out and then time would be reset to a date before the page was ripped out (or the book was damaged).

It's not a question I think really matters, as the book has an infinite number of pages. Even if you open the book for a certain date, you'll never find the place where you ripped, before or after you did, if the book has been closed since.

That being said if you go back in time to before you ripped a page, there won't be a ripped page out there.

It's not a question I think really matters, as the book has an infinite number of pages. Even if you open the book for a certain date, you'll never find the place where you ripped, before or after you did, if the book has been closed since.

That being said if you go back in time to before you ripped a page, there won't be a ripped page out there.
So any kind of damage the book has received would also be reversed? Interesting, so one may assume the book exists within the same timeline as the owner and not separate / outside of that.

Last edited:
So any kind of damage the book has received would also be reversed? Interesting, so one may assume the book exists within the same timeline as the owner and not separate / outsode of that.

Yep. In everything outside of what's written in the pages.

May I inquire about how you came up with the / my ability?

Same process I always use. I take your answers and try to get an idea of you through them. Who you are, what you want and what you'd like to see... Then I go with a bit of gut feeling in trying to formulate ideas that would match that thematically. Lastly, I take the ideas I had and see which ones I can mash together into something cohesive.

Same process I always use. I take your answers and try to get an idea of you through them. Who you are, what you want and what you'd like to see... Then I go with a bit of gut feeling in trying to formulate ideas that would match that thematically. Lastly, I take the ideas I had and see which ones I can mash together into something cohesive.
My apologize, it seems I was too vague. I was asking for the specifics of how you came up with the ability in regards to my answers. Or to be (hopefully) more clear, what you had read from my answers.

On another note, did you formulate / create an ability of your own, based on the questionaire?

My apologize, it seems I was too vague. I was asking for the specifics of how you came up with the ability in regards to my answers. Or to be (hopefully) more clear, what you had read from my answers.

Ah, I see. Well, your desire to seek knowledge was obviously something that stood out. Your approach of seeking answer and information was evident not only in places where you explicitly said it, but also in wishing for things like written text from a genie. The elaboration of your answers and the way you went about refuting alternatives suggests you're either familiar through exposure to these kinds of discussions or they are something you take an interest in / think a lot about yourself. Then there's stuff like the animal choice, and both your flaw and quality having to do with intellectual pursuit... Well, in short your ability would have some aspect of intel gathering for sure.

Another relatively common theme in your answers was survival. From a home with a focus on a healthy lifetyle, to wishing it from the genie, among other things. This was bundled with your wish for the control of time and I think there was at another mention of things along the lines of time but I can't recall what... To a power that lets you survive based on a timeloop. And since we were going for a fantasy-themed power, a diary would work just fine to bring the two worlds together.

The one theme that I noticed was loyalty or attachment to the people close to you, but I couldn't fit it well with the rest and it became more of an afterthought.

On another note, did you formulate / create an ability of your own, based on the questionaire?

I have done it once or twice yeah. If you have some time to kill, feel free to search for it in the list of abilities I have on the spoiler of the first post of this thread XD

Hard to say. I know some would say Justice is the rules created by our civilization, cultures and society, but those rules are often used in ways they weren't intended [The Letter vs the Spirit], and even then the 'spirit' is not the same to everyone. So on a personal level, I'd say justice is just your personal conscience, be it something like vengeance or just your inherent belief in what is right and wrong and doing the best you can, when you can, in a world that is often unfair.

... The feeling when you just finished something either you've wanted to get done for a long time or you didn't want to do, but did anyways, and finally sit down after. Bone tired, a bit hungry and thirsty but not enough to get out of the chair and you could just melt into it because you're content in your progress and what you've done even if you may not have wanted to do it in the first place.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?

Child. I couldn't live with myself if I picked an adult over a child, even a family member, and I hope that they'd feel the same. [Unless said close family member was a child, then, of course, them].

Fox, cause they're cute. [Don't really have a favorite animal, :D So I'll just pick fox cause it came to mind first].

Silver

Fantasy

7) Describe your ideal home

Moderate sized ranch style home on the great plains with the Rocky Mountains looming in the distance, a small stream cutting through the land, a rocking chair on the porch and a ton of kids and animals running around playing creating a constant 'noise' and making the house be 'alive'.

Integrity.

Tank, I like setting the pace and leading the group. I also like being tough and chunky.

Guess it all depends on what kind of danger it would be to me. Are there other people with powers out there and it's a Highlander situation? Cause I'd probably just avoid using it unless I had to. If it's like.. government will cut you up, well, if I have to use the power, go big and go public so can't be silenced, but honestly? Regardless, I doubt I'd do much with the power. I'm a naturally content person, so the idea of getting involved with all of that [especially publicity] is not appealing

Ignore it. My reputation is whatever. Either people know who I am, and what kind of person I am, or they don't in which case their opinion of me doesn't matter.

First, I'd order something small to make sure it wasn't a monkey's paw. Like a sammich or something else and see if I get arrested or if I get sick. Assuming nothing like that happened... Probably ask for cancer to be a thing of the past, seems like a silly thing to say, might as well wish for world peace so I can win my Miss Universe Pageant, but when my roommate had leukemia, he had to go to this children's hospital for his spinal taps [they were the best in the state], and I'd always drive him cause the medicine made him pretty woozy, and seeing those kids with cancer, man, it hurt. I remember one kid, she was probably just 6, she looked so small, frail, walking around with an IV stand, holding the hand of her dad who had shaved his head too so he could match her, and I can still close my eyes and perfectly remember what they looked like as they walked around. Just... I dunno, broke my heart and if I could 'fix' that for people, I would.

Honestly, I'd just bank the last wish as a 'break encase of emergencies'.

It's a bit funny. I don't jump or yelp or anything. When I get scared, I 'tense up'. My jaw tightens and I straighten, people never even realize I was afraid.

Watch what it does to see how they do it so I can emulate it.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

That no matter what happens, the world is going to keep spinning. That all the things that seem important to me, really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of existence. So if I fail, or succeed, if I live a great life, or die alone, in the end, it never really mattered. It's comforting in a way.

Well, if it's like a party I've been drinking, I don't leave, I crash on the couch every time. But if it's a party where I haven't been drinking? I usually check with whomever hosted to see if they want help cleaning up before I take off.

That they exist. If ya mean do I consider them to be equal to human life? I do not.

Horrible thing that sometimes has to be done because the world we live in is flawed and filled with flawed beings.

Superhero, because I don't enjoy hurting people, so not sure I have what it takes to be a super villain. Probably become one to fix small things around me rather then because of some grand, noble ideal.

I always thought it was how... even-keeled, I was. I'm a very stable person, emotionally. Asked a really good friend [cause always nice to have outside insight] and theirs was that I was very adaptable, very good at being patient and reading people to understand where they are coming from. Which sounds way better then mine, so I'ma go with theirs.

Pride, probably. I don't like asking, or needing, help. I'd rather fail alone then ask someone to help me. According to le friend, I'm very stubborn and headstrong, I tell jokes to mask when I'm feeling emotional and rather then go through it to experience it, I throw up a wall and don't let people help. I get uncomforatble in emotional situations [probably cause I'm pretty good at handling my own, and by that, I mean bury those bitches] and too stubborn to really let the walls down to help others and I will grumble and drag my feet, but I will help people I care about even when I know I shouldn't or if it's detrimental to me and my other relationships. Which is fair, but I also think it circles back to Pride!

23) Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign

No particularly, no. Scorpio.

Last edited:
A moralistic construct, produced by mortal minds to fashion meaning from the emptiness; worth derived from the subjectivity of human condition. Guidelines to direct society, well-intentioned and purposeful, though at it's basest it proves to be nothing more than artificial. As a human, however, much can be derived from justice: a path through life, a measure from whence worth can be gained. As corruptible, however, as all things made of mortal minds may be; it's existence another means to which people's intentions may pervade. Ultimately, justice is merely a concept, malleable, and beholden only to those who shape it. It may be good, and it may be the worst; none may know which, until it appears.

Victory lies in accomplishing; purpose, and it's manifest. Though victory implies triumph, never is it so obvious. Seldom are the victorious those who shine most, only in stories of the olden-most days may that apply. We live in a different time, with different masters and different minds: intrigue runs rampant and mind against mind merely a regular occurence even in working life. Though realistically none may become the truly victorious, masters of what life has to offer, we must thus lick our plate and derive worth from it. Life is as we make it, and the world we see is merely a figment of perspective. It is in our power to surpass our mortal condition, now and only now, to be masters of our own flesh. Therefore, victory is accomplishing: the prevailing over basest instinct, the experience of a new you, moldened by the moment, to surpass another obstacle. It is the triumph of mediocrity, the knowing that in the meaninglessness of modern life, simply waking up early is the preamble to a day well-spent, regardless of whether that be the truth or not.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
Given the most regular of circumstances, the choice is an obvious one. Were we to disregard a person's potentially troubling past, the bond closest to the heart will always be the one fashioned of blood. There is neither rhyme nor reason, nor does there need to. Though I could no doubt formulate a motivation to my selection, the truth remains that it is derived from impulse: there are only a few lives worth being lived, and those are of the family above your own. A normal person would, additionally, no doubt be haunted least were they to save their family, above the other options. Though, no doubt, all are haunting, there are degrees to all things. My condition may be different, but I know the importance of reciprocity. Though I am harrowed, it lies in decency to repay those who had given. Regardless of difficulty.

I am an owner of four cats, formerly six, eight throughout my life. I am inclined to state my preference for them, though truthfully, I have no deeper bond to them; their presence relieves the boredoms of minutiae, and to my mind that is in and of itself good. Their nature to be intrusive, but only occassionally so, is chemically compatible with my own withdrawn nature. Their additional utility also provides favour, slayer of rodents as they are. But, as aforementioned, they are merely the first thought which crossed my mind; I have, truly, no preferences. Their anatomy is graceful, embodying sovereignty through form and demeanour, but it invokes nothing from within me. Though, I wished they did.

Purple. The reason is simple, and will remain as such forever, for there will be no deviation. It is a regal colour, embodying rich history and endless strife and bountiful glory, humanity manifest. Were we but ink, we would certainly be purple. Natural, albeit in scarcity. Rich, in worth and in history, selectively. It's usage, on it's own, an artform. Too much, and it saturates more than any other colour. It does not absorb, dominate, nor envelope like other colours do. Yet, it dominates in subdued fashion, it's presence noticable, but not prevalent.

I gravitate to fantasy for purposes not dissimilar from nostalgia, but I hold no true preferences. Seeking to return to better times, and better days. However, I can participate in all things, shapes and forms, but seldom find truly competent work holding banners more unique. Genres are pointless, the fillings of work mean more than the tapestry to which they are framed.

I care not how my home is made, formed, or fashioned. All I care is that there be a balcony. There must be a balcony, and the home must be above the third story. There can never be any deviation, no erring from this path. I care not for price, nor for glamour. All I care for is a balcony and the visage of high above.

Comprehension. To know one's place within the flow, and the transpiring of events. Death can be staved through this one trait. Some would falsely affix patience upon it's pedastal, looming above all other characteristics mankind may hold, and speak half-truths of it's ability. But patience is masterless without knowing how it's wielded; the ill-tempered, with comprehension, can triumph above all patience may offer and more. To understand how swords are swung. To know how bullets ought be released in the situation given is greater than any other quality. Through comprehension, all things are mastered. Through comprehension, all things are subservient. A master of comprehension will master all other virtues, and thus, through comprehension, one will become the most virtuous. Battle is no different. It is what is drilled, what militaries wish for you to understand most. All other answers are lies, speaking solely for one's character as opposed to one's understanding. Not to demean what others hold most close to their hearts, however there can only be one master. The master is the one who understands; death is the result of not comprehending one's circumstance, or it is the result of one's pursuit of a goal undeterred from them. With comprehension, your path is yours to fashion.

My military experience extends little beyond the driving seat of an armoured vehicle. If there was a choice, it would be within that vehicle, as a member of a properly coordinated troop made of experienced tankers. I have not the experience, nor the ability of will, necessary to direct or orchestrate engagements. Nor the ability to discern which battles are best left unfought, but provided time and experience I may have. But that time, is not the present. And war is distant, from where I now find myself. Therefore, a humble driver of 60-tonnes is what I will be.

I would publicize my power for all to see, and bear witness. Then await what happens. It's usefulness is moot to me, for all mortal things are merely time wasted, and life spent. The passages of time are little else than what they are, and I acquire no meaning, or worth, from them. So, too, would it no doubt be for this power. If a more interesting perspective was required, I would utilize this power to improve my family's circumstances. To damnation with the rest. If I face the darkness through this doing, then that is what will happen. So long as it does not deprive them of the light, then my deeds are set in stone. There are no moral convictions to which I may attribute this reasoning, merely the lingering sentiments of a time long gone, and a mindset abandoned.

They have forfeited their right to my connection through their misdeeds, and thus the truth, infallible and the only concept unto which any meaningful value may be attributed, shall be left for all to witness. There are no dubiousnesses, there are no vagueries; there is one chance, and the choice to be upholden to it is a subjective one. There is no guardian of the bond between individuals. Therefore it is up for each and all to enforce their self as they wishest, and this is a creed of mine. There are no relationships worth their weight in lies, and all things are things of degree. Tolerance, itself, is another tool through which life can be lived, but it is oft abused. People lack the need to abandon, to let go and see things play out beyond them. I am not bereft of this quality. If anything, I may be an abuser of it. My own addiction. But the truth remains, that there are no people worth their weight in lies, and no defense one ought prepare for their fate. It may prove a detriment to one's future, but better to abandon than to betray.

I wish for my humanity returned, or to cover the expanse and transcend the mortal condition.
I wish for my family to be blessed by material riches.
I wish to turn back time, the bending of reality well-intentioned.

I cannot remember. The events which molded me, terrifying as they are, were naught but gradual to my own eyes. The aggregate of moderate horror, which whilst difficult to deal with in their lonesome, amount to something which scarred me far more than any one thing ever could. Nothing which I've lived can sear itself within my memory in such a fashion. Perhaps I was merely desensitized.

Lose. No man, woman, nor child, may be the master of all things. Inadequacy is merely another quality to life, limited by time as we all are. Though I would seek to best them, they are merely better than me through merit, or attunement. There is no shame in defeat. There is no shame, lest one lies to oneself. There is only shame in deceit. Lest you fool yourself, you are the winner of countless defeats. There is no reason to be the best, no reason to which one must be the best. Inadequacy is the merit of the majority, and we are all but mere people amidst many others. Though we are all special, for we are all unique, we are merely a mass before the greatest perspective. Let go of one failure, let go of one error, and let it guide you onward. Though you did not need to win, were you to wish for victory then that wish will be known to you. Through this defeat, then, you were guided to what you must do. Emotions are the key, emotions are the path. Wish for success, and you shall have it. Provided you pursue it.

15) Beauty....

The coin. There is no value in anything which does not hold value to society. No purchase can be made with deeds which could not be through the purse. Coin is the medium through which all things flow, for it was we who made the world in such fashion. It is simplest, it is most efficient, to place value upon matter and exchange. With this mortal life, the coin is the most effective means through which any thing can be accomplished. I wished it was not so, but alas, it is. It would require quite the change, for this to change. And so long as there is finite, the coin will reign forever. Thankfully, that time is soon. Cosmically. But I will not live to see it, that much is certain. Though you are your own master, you are the master of all others through the coin. Therefore trust the world, as it is how it was fashioned intentionally. There is no other option.

Nothing, I ought be fully prepared by the time I venture beyond my doors.

I was unaware there was a stance to have. There are animals, and there are plants. People tend to them, should they wish it. Or they do not, were they not to.

There is meaning in all pursuits, and degrees to all things. The human condition demands subjectivity, for we are all subjectively living. What others do with their lives is none of my concern, and I hold no power above any other. Force may demand an occuring, but forced events are never final. There is always something beyond, and death is no different. It cannot be different. Therefore, the slaying of one may be justified, or it may not. It will depend on what people see it as. Myself, I remain the observer.

I have no underlying comprehension of superhero fiction. Additionally, I would wish to make the power I receive more interesting, and will therefore not pursue understanding of aforementioned universes.

21) What is your main quality,in your opinion?
I have been told that I am intelligent, though I believe this is merely the by-product of my only true personal trait: objectivity. I would dissuade any who believe this to be a welcome quality, for it is merely another word for which others may misguide themselves easily. To be truly objective, is to forego much of what makes humans who they are, and is nothing to be admired. I did not desire it, but it is here. It benefits me greatly, and it disparages me more. It was not asked to be positive, and therefore it is not. Objectivity is not positive. It is the fool's sword, used to discourage more than it can ever empower. The mortal condition demands a mortal's cognizance, and that is devoid of cold calculus. Be wary of the "objective." It is more common for mankind to lie, than it is to be truthful, and so the "objective" are more than not "intentioned."

I am detached from what makes life worth living, though through no choice of my own. The brain is both fascinating, and freightening. It simply happens to be the case that I, myself, produced the chemical mixture which I least desired.

I do not. I am aquarius.

Last edited:

Hard to say. I know some would say Justice is the rules created by our civilization, cultures and society, but those rules are often used in ways they weren't intended [The Letter vs the Spirit], and even then the 'spirit' is not the same to everyone. So on a personal level, I'd say justice is just your personal conscience, be it something like vengeance or just your inherent belief in what is right and wrong and doing the best you can, when you can, in a world that is often unfair.

... The feeling when you just finished something either you've wanted to get done for a long time or you didn't want to do, but did anyways, and finally sit down after. Bone tired, a bit hungry and thirsty but not enough to get out of the chair and you could just melt into it because you're content in your progress and what you've done even if you may not have wanted to do it in the first place.

Child. I couldn't live with myself if I picked an adult over a child, even a family member, and I hope that they'd feel the same. [Unless said close family member was a child, then, of course, them].

Fox, cause they're cute. [Don't really have a favorite animal, :D So I'll just pick fox cause it came to mind first].

Silver

Fantasy

Moderate sized ranch style home on the great plains with the Rocky Mountains looming in the distance, a small stream cutting through the land, a rocking chair on the porch and a ton of kids and animals running around playing creating a constant 'noise' and making the house be 'alive'.

Integrity.

Tank, I like setting the pace and leading the group. I also like being tough and chunky.

Guess it all depends on what kind of danger it would be to me. Are there other people with powers out there and it's a Highlander situation? Cause I'd probably just avoid using it unless I had to. If it's like.. government will cut you up, well, if I have to use the power, go big and go public so can't be silenced, but honestly? Regardless, I doubt I'd do much with the power. I'm a naturally content person, so the idea of getting involved with all of that [especially publicity] is not appealing

Ignore it. My reputation is whatever. Either people know who I am, and what kind of person I am, or they don't in which case their opinion of me doesn't matter.

First, I'd order something small to make sure it wasn't a monkey's paw. Like a sammich or something else and see if I get arrested or if I get sick. Assuming nothing like that happened... Probably ask for cancer to be a thing of the past, seems like a silly thing to say, might as well wish for world peace so I can win my Miss Universe Pageant, but when my roommate had leukemia, he had to go to this children's hospital for his spinal taps [they were the best in the state], and I'd always drive him cause the medicine made him pretty woozy, and seeing those kids with cancer, man, it hurt. I remember one kid, she was probably just 6, she looked so small, frail, walking around with an IV stand, holding the hand of her dad who had shaved his head too so he could match her, and I can still close my eyes and perfectly remember what they looked like as they walked around. Just... I dunno, broke my heart and if I could 'fix' that for people, I would.

Honestly, I'd just bank the last wish as a 'break encase of emergencies'.

It's a bit funny. I don't jump or yelp or anything. When I get scared, I 'tense up'. My jaw tightens and I straighten, people never even realize I was afraid.

Watch what it does to see how they do it so I can emulate it.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

That no matter what happens, the world is going to keep spinning. That all the things that seem important to me, really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of existence. So if I fail, or succeed, if I live a great life, or die alone, in the end, it never really mattered. It's comforting in a way.

Well, if it's like a party I've been drinking, I don't leave, I crash on the couch every time. But if it's a party where I haven't been drinking? I usually check with whomever hosted to see if they want help cleaning up before I take off.

That they exist. If ya mean do I consider them to be equal to human life? I do not.

Horrible thing that sometimes has to be done because the world we live in is flawed and filled with flawed beings.

Superhero, because I don't enjoy hurting people, so not sure I have what it takes to be a super villain. Probably become one to fix small things around me rather then because of some grand, noble ideal.

I always thought it was how... even-keeled, I was. I'm a very stable person, emotionally. Asked a really good friend [cause always nice to have outside insight] and theirs was that I was very adaptable, very good at being patient and reading people to understand where they are coming from. Which sounds way better then mine, so I'ma go with theirs.

Pride, probably. I don't like asking, or needing, help. I'd rather fail alone then ask someone to help me. According to le friend, I'm very stubborn and headstrong, I tell jokes to mask when I'm feeling emotional and rather then go through it to experience it, I throw up a wall and don't let people help. I get uncomforatble in emotional situations [probably cause I'm pretty good at handling my own, and by that, I mean bury those bitches] and too stubborn to really let the walls down to help others and I will grumble and drag my feet, but I will help people I care about even when I know I shouldn't or if it's detrimental to me and my other relationships. Which is fair, but I also think it circles back to Pride!

23) Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign

No particularly, no. Scorpio.

Your power is “Silversoul Guardian”. At first, this power keeps you in prime physical condition, and you are able to enter a silver golem-like form in which any skill you’ve dedicated practice to is enhanced. However, upon death the true nature of the ability triggers, allowing you to become an eternal spiritual guardian to a single person you find worthy. Your charge becomes your host in a sense, gaining the same ability that puts them in prime physical condition (including curing all their diseases and any other malady their body may have) and you can temporarily materialize for a total of 3 hours per day in your silver golem form. Your host is able to decide at what times you are able to stay outside to guard them, during which times you are an invisible spirit capable of speaking only to them but not touching anything unless you materialize. While outside, you perfectly memorize whatever you see and hear, which may be used to further hone your skills. The rest of the time you live inside ab apartment-like space inside the host’s soul. The host is able to give or take away permission for you to move on to the afterlife or to a different host.

A moralistic construct, produced by mortal minds to fashion meaning from the emptiness; worth derived from the subjectivity of human condition. Guidelines to direct society, well-intentioned and purposeful, though at it's basest it proves to be nothing more than artificial. As a human, however, much can be derived from justice: a path through life, a measure from whence worth can be gained. As corruptible, however, as all things made of mortal minds may be; it's existence another means to which people's intentions may pervade. Ultimately, justice is merely a concept, malleable, and beholden only to those who shape it. It may be good, and it may be the worst; none may know which, until it appears.

Victory lies in accomplishing; purpose, and it's manifest. Though victory implies triumph, never is it so obvious. Seldom are the victorious those who shine most, only in stories of the olden-most days may that apply. We live in a different time, with different masters and different minds: intrigue runs rampant and mind against mind merely a regular occurence even in working life. Though realistically none may become the truly victorious, masters of what life has to offer, we must thus lick our plate and derive worth from it. Life is as we make it, and the world we see is merely a figment of perspective. It is in our power to surpass our mortal condition, now and only now, to be masters of our own flesh. Therefore, victory is accomplishing: the prevailing over basest instinct, the experience of a new you, moldened by the moment, to surpass another obstacle. It is the triumph of mediocrity, the knowing that in the meaninglessness of modern life, simply waking up early is the preamble to a day well-spent, regardless of whether that be the truth or not.

Given the most regular of circumstances, the choice is an obvious one. Were we to disregard a person's potentially troubling past, the bond closest to the heart will always be the one fashioned of blood. There is neither rhyme nor reason, nor does there need to. Though I could no doubt formulate a motivation to my selection, the truth remains that it is derived from impulse: there are only a few lives worth being lived, and those are of the family above your own. A normal person would, additionally, no doubt be haunted least were they to save their family, above the other options. Though, no doubt, all are haunting, there are degrees to all things. My condition may be different, but I know the importance of reciprocity. Though I am harrowed, it lies in decency to repay those who had given. Regardless of difficulty.

I am an owner of four cats, formerly six, eight throughout my life. I am inclined to state my preference for them, though truthfully, I have no deeper bond to them; their presence relieves the boredoms of minutiae, and to my mind that is in and of itself good. Their nature to be intrusive, but only occassionally so, is chemically compatible with my own withdrawn nature. Their additional utility also provides favour, slayer of rodents as they are. But, as aforementioned, they are merely the first thought which crossed my mind; I have, truly, no preferences. Their anatomy is graceful, embodying sovereignty through form and demeanour, but it invokes nothing from within me. Though, I wished they did.

Purple. The reason is simple, and will remain as such forever, for there will be no deviation. It is a regal colour, embodying rich history and endless strife and bountiful glory, humanity manifest. Were we but ink, we would certainly be purple. Natural, albeit in scarcity. Rich, in worth and in history, selectively. It's usage, on it's own, an artform. Too much, and it saturates more than any other colour. It does not absorb, dominate, nor envelope like other colours do. Yet, it dominates in subdued fashion, it's presence noticable, but not prevalent.

I gravitate to fantasy for purposes not dissimilar from nostalgia, but I hold no true preferences. Seeking to return to better times, and better days. However, I can participate in all things, shapes and forms, but seldom find truly competent work holding banners more unique. Genres are pointless, the fillings of work mean more than the tapestry to which they are framed.

I care not how my home is made, formed, or fashioned. All I care is that there be a balcony. There must be a balcony, and the home must be above the third story. There can never be any deviation, no erring from this path. I care not for price, nor for glamour. All I care for is a balcony and the visage of high above.

Comprehension. To know one's place within the flow, and the transpiring of events. Death can be staved through this one trait. Some would falsely affix patience upon it's pedastal, looming above all other characteristics mankind may hold, and speak half-truths of it's ability. But patience is masterless without knowing how it's wielded; the ill-tempered, with comprehension, can triumph above all patience may offer and more. To understand how swords are swung. To know how bullets ought be released in the situation given is greater than any other quality. Through comprehension, all things are mastered. Through comprehension, all things are subservient. A master of comprehension will master all other virtues, and thus, through comprehension, one will become the most virtuous. Battle is no different. It is what is drilled, what militaries wish for you to understand most. All other answers are lies, speaking solely for one's character as opposed to one's understanding. Not to demean what others hold most close to their hearts, however there can only be one master. The master is the one who understands; death is the result of not comprehending one's circumstance, or it is the result of one's pursuit of a goal undeterred from them. With comprehension, your path is yours to fashion.

My military experience extends little beyond the driving seat of an armoured vehicle. If there was a choice, it would be within that vehicle, as a member of a properly coordinated troop made of experienced tankers. I have not the experience, nor the ability of will, necessary to direct or orchestrate engagements. Nor the ability to discern which battles are best left unfought, but provided time and experience I may have. But that time, is not the present. And war is distant, from where I now find myself. Therefore, a humble driver of 60-tonnes is what I will be.

I would publicize my power for all to see, and bear witness. Then await what happens. It's usefulness is moot to me, for all mortal things are merely time wasted, and life spent. The passages of time are little else than what they are, and I acquire no meaning, or worth, from them. So, too, would it no doubt be for this power. If a more interesting perspective was required, I would utilize this power to improve my family's circumstances. To damnation with the rest. If I face the darkness through this doing, then that is what will happen. So long as it does not deprive them of the light, then my deeds are set in stone. There are no moral convictions to which I may attribute this reasoning, merely the lingering sentiments of a time long gone, and a mindset abandoned.

They have forfeited their right to my connection through their misdeeds, and thus the truth, infallible and the only concept unto which any meaningful value may be attributed, shall be left for all to witness. There are no dubiousnesses, there are no vagueries; there is one chance, and the choice to be upholden to it is a subjective one. There is no guardian of the bond between individuals. Therefore it is up for each and all to enforce their self as they wishest, and this is a creed of mine. There are no relationships worth their weight in lies, and all things are things of degree. Tolerance, itself, is another tool through which life can be lived, but it is oft abused. People lack the need to abandon, to let go and see things play out beyond them. I am not bereft of this quality. If anything, I may be an abuser of it. My own addiction. But the truth remains, that there are no people worth their weight in lies, and no defense one ought prepare for their fate. It may prove a detriment to one's future, but better to abandon than to betray.

I wish for my humanity returned, or to cover the expanse and transcend the mortal condition.
I wish for my family to be blessed by material riches.
I wish to turn back time, the bending of reality well-intentioned.

I cannot remember. The events which molded me, terrifying as they are, were naught but gradual to my own eyes. The aggregate of moderate horror, which whilst difficult to deal with in their lonesome, amount to something which scarred me far more than any one thing ever could. Nothing which I've lived can sear itself within my memory in such a fashion. Perhaps I was merely desensitized.

Lose. No man, woman, nor child, may be the master of all things. Inadequacy is merely another quality to life, limited by time as we all are. Though I would seek to best them, they are merely better than me through merit, or attunement. There is no shame in defeat. There is no shame, lest one lies to oneself. There is only shame in deceit. Lest you fool yourself, you are the winner of countless defeats. There is no reason to be the best, no reason to which one must be the best. Inadequacy is the merit of the majority, and we are all but mere people amidst many others. Though we are all special, for we are all unique, we are merely a mass before the greatest perspective. Let go of one failure, let go of one error, and let it guide you onward. Though you did not need to win, were you to wish for victory then that wish will be known to you. Through this defeat, then, you were guided to what you must do. Emotions are the key, emotions are the path. Wish for success, and you shall have it. Provided you pursue it.

15) Beauty....

The coin. There is no value in anything which does not hold value to society. No purchase can be made with deeds which could not be through the purse. Coin is the medium through which all things flow, for it was we who made the world in such fashion. It is simplest, it is most efficient, to place value upon matter and exchange. With this mortal life, the coin is the most effective means through which any thing can be accomplished. I wished it was not so, but alas, it is. It would require quite the change, for this to change. And so long as there is finite, the coin will reign forever. Thankfully, that time is soon. Cosmically. But I will not live to see it, that much is certain. Though you are your own master, you are the master of all others through the coin. Therefore trust the world, as it is how it was fashioned intentionally. There is no other option.

Nothing, I ought be fully prepared by the time I venture beyond my doors.

I was unaware there was a stance to have. There are animals, and there are plants. People tend to them, should they wish it. Or they do not, were they not to.

There is meaning in all pursuits, and degrees to all things. The human condition demands subjectivity, for we are all subjectively living. What others do with their lives is none of my concern, and I hold no power above any other. Force may demand an occuring, but forced events are never final. There is always something beyond, and death is no different. It cannot be different. Therefore, the slaying of one may be justified, or it may not. It will depend on what people see it as. Myself, I remain the observer.

I have no underlying comprehension of superhero fiction. Additionally, I would wish to make the power I receive more interesting, and will therefore not pursue understanding of aforementioned universes.

I have been told that I am intelligent, though I believe this is merely the by-product of my only true personal trait: objectivity. I would dissuade any who believe this to be a welcome quality, for it is merely another word for which others may misguide themselves easily. To be truly objective, is to forego much of what makes humans who they are, and is nothing to be admired. I did not desire it, but it is here. It benefits me greatly, and it disparages me more. It was not asked to be positive, and therefore it is not. Objectivity is not positive. It is the fool's sword, used to discourage more than it can ever empower. The mortal condition demands a mortal's cognizance, and that is devoid of cold calculus. Be wary of the "objective." It is more common for mankind to lie, than it is to be truthful, and so the "objective" are more than not "intentioned."

I am detached from what makes life worth living, though through no choice of my own. The brain is both fascinating, and freightening. It simply happens to be the case that I, myself, produced the chemical mixture which I least desired.

I do not. I am aquarius.

Your power is “Regal Revelatocracy”. With this power, a cosmic criteria is set for one’s “deserving” of a certain treatment in society to any person based on attitudes, behaviors and actions past and present. You can, when you wish, active the ability and begin glowing, and this changes reality such that any hit will receive the treatment and live in accordance to the “deserving” criteria from the cosmic scale. A poor man with an honest, industrious and kind heart who had always put the interests of others first without sacrificing the betterment of oneself would find society at large treating them like a king, whereas a crooked deceitful and truly corrupt person might find themselves relegated to a status as low as a common animal’s, and treated accordingly.

Well this seems fun! Don't mind the obscenely long reply... I'm very thorough.

Justice is swift, fitting, painful (not always physical), and absolute. Justice is getting what you deserve, and it doesn't matter what you did before it happened.

Victory is a quietness that comes after enacting. Not satisfaction, necessarily, but completion. You completed what you set out to do.

I will stop at nothing to keep my family safe. Their lives take precedence.

Housecats can get anyone to bend to their will just by looking cute and taking on a good tone in their meows. I don't agree with it, but I gotta have respect for it: they play the game and win.

Purple! Any shade will do.

This is a tough one, but I would say SciFi.

I don't have unrealistically high standards, I don't think. If it has a roof, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a nice view of the sky at night, I'm happy. Although modern electrical wiring is definitely a plus.

Bullets win firefights, but courage wins wars. A battle will last as long as the bravery of those who fight it, thus Bravery is crucial.

I was always better suited as support.

I would do as much good as I can do. The people around me have done many kindnesses to me.

Remember my talk about justice? I would out them, they have it coming.

I wish for my mother to have a house, preferably one of larger size.
I wish for my depression to come to an end.
I wish for the strength or intelligence to keep the people I care about safe.

Do what it takes to stay alive, which does not exclude running away.

Give it my best effort.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated

[E) is everywhere]

Myself.

That I have my wallet, keys, and phone.

They're hardy, make for good companions, and under the right circumstances, are bloody delicious.

Killing is inevitable, and all we can hope or strive for is that the right people face that final judgement.

If I absolutely must choose: a supervillain, to be less bound by rules and to act according to my own code. If that means violating laws or other's safety, then I'll learn to live with that.

I don't really know. I'd probably pin it as being a fast learner, as I pick up skills quickly.

I have incredibly self-destructive tendencies at my lows.

Yes, to a point. I think there is truth in Zodiac, but the Zodiac itself is not truth, only a lens to observe oneself. Even so, my Zodiac is Leo.

Go nuts, friend!

Well this seems fun! Don't mind the obscenely long reply... I'm very thorough.

Justice is swift, fitting, painful (not always physical), and absolute. Justice is getting what you deserve, and it doesn't matter what you did before it happened.

Victory is a quietness that comes after enacting. Not satisfaction, necessarily, but completion. You completed what you set out to do.

I will stop at nothing to keep my family safe. Their lives take precedence.

Housecats can get anyone to bend to their will just by looking cute and taking on a good tone in their meows. I don't agree with it, but I gotta have respect for it: they play the game and win.

Purple! Any shade will do.

This is a tough one, but I would say SciFi.

I don't have unrealistically high standards, I don't think. If it has a roof, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a nice view of the sky at night, I'm happy. Although modern electrical wiring is definitely a plus.

Bullets win firefights, but courage wins wars. A battle will last as long as the bravery of those who fight it, thus Bravery is crucial.

I was always better suited as support.

I would do as much good as I can do. The people around me have done many kindnesses to me.

Remember my talk about justice? I would out them, they have it coming.

I wish for my mother to have a house, preferably one of larger size.
I wish for my depression to come to an end.
I wish for the strength or intelligence to keep the people I care about safe.

Do what it takes to stay alive, which does not exclude running away.

Give it my best effort.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated

[E) is everywhere]

Myself.

That I have my wallet, keys, and phone.

They're hardy, make for good companions, and under the right circumstances, are bloody delicious.

Killing is inevitable, and all we can hope or strive for is that the right people face that final judgement.

If I absolutely must choose: a supervillain, to be less bound by rules and to act according to my own code. If that means violating laws or other's safety, then I'll learn to live with that.

I don't really know. I'd probably pin it as being a fast learner, as I pick up skills quickly.

I have incredibly self-destructive tendencies at my lows.

Yes, to a point. I think there is truth in Zodiac, but the Zodiac itself is not truth, only a lens to observe oneself. Even so, my Zodiac is Leo.

Go nuts, friend!

Your power is “Incite Retribution”. With this ability, you can cause a person you focus on to take action in response to something you choose. Someone who was just hit but might normally be too cowardly to fight back would be compelled to to do so, someone who saw someone suffering might be compelled to extend a helping hand, etc… Nobody realizes you used this ability unless you point it out to them, and it will feel like it was their own intention to do what they did. What they take that to mean and ramifications in their train of thought will depend on circumstance. You can use this ability on multiple people at once, and in case they work together to respond to the same stimuli, provided it affected them in a similar manner.

I can't believe you're still doing this! Nice!

I'm hoping to get an update, if that's alright? ^_^

Karma, as in the transference of positive or negative energy from one source to another. What comes around goes around, that sort of stuff.

Personal satisfaction, nothing more, nothing less.

As much as it pains me, I save the fellow superhero. Logically speaking, it would give me the best chance of catching the villain and stopping similar events from repeating. I would feel quite bad about it all though, riddled with doubt and regret.

Penguins! They're really well-dressed.

Turquoise, it's just nice to look at and say.

Fantasy. You know me ; )

Something on the side of a hill with loads of sun to filter through the tall window-walls everywhere. A smooth-wood finish on all the furniture, some kind of gaming-cave-place and a nice kitchen with marble surfaces. Heating is essential though, I get very cold.

Cunning. 9/10 times prep-time beats straight power.

A mix between support/control, throwing in movement and empowering buffs for my allies while shutting the enemy down with slowing or confusing debuffs.

I use it in secret to make my own life more convenient at first, but eventually develop enough responsibility-induced stoicism that I become a vigilante. I wouldn't go around saving the world, but I would sure do right whenever the opportunity presented itself.

I've been betrayed too many times not to react badly. I would most likely get the truth out there and believe it to be justice that my friend must now reap what they sowed.

Well, I was going to write a bunch of wishes on a page and just ask for those to be granted as my wish - but I don't know if the genie would appreciate that. :closedeyescryingfrown:

So I would like endless motivation, £100,000 and the opportunity to break into the music industry (possibly be meeting someone already famous).

Go numb and disassociate. I become fairly machine-like, as if my body is just doing the necessary things to get out of the situation and survive - nothing more.

Generally get discouraged and put it off for ages. Eventually I get around to confronting it for real, but it takes me a while.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated

E) is everywhere

Eheheh... I have trust issues. Science, I guess?

That I have my phone and wallet. Everything else can be lost to drunken oblivion!

Evolution is cool as hell man. Can you imagine if we had actual prehistoric megaflora/fauna still?

A little conflicted. On one hand I would feel terrible if I murdered someone, especially if they were a good person. On the other hand, killing is just a segment of the cycle of life and it happens all the time in nature. It's only humans that have inflated the value of a life because we ourselves do not want to be killed. So yeah, somewhere between empathic sympathy and nihilistic cynicism.

In today's world? I'd likely be anti-hero of sorts and just accept however the world sees me. Depending on what my power is, I'd try to influence the governments of the world and steer them in a direction that stops them taking advantage of populace-ignorance.

My ability to stay calm. I have honed it from years of stress and depression and recently I used it to help my friend that was trying to harm herself. She's okay now : )

Motivation. I give up before trying and then get sad about it. Its a pretty vicious cycle as I always end up blaming myself or powers beyond my control, which then makes me angry.

Yeah sure. I'm a virgo sun, cancer moon and libra rising.

Thanks boo~
Idea Idea

I can't believe you're still doing this! Nice!

I'm hoping to get an update, if that's alright? ^_^

Karma, as in the transference of positive or negative energy from one source to another. What comes around goes around, that sort of stuff.

Personal satisfaction, nothing more, nothing less.

As much as it pains me, I save the fellow superhero. Logically speaking, it would give me the best chance of catching the villain and stopping similar events from repeating. I would feel quite bad about it all though, riddled with doubt and regret.

Penguins! They're really well-dressed.

Turquoise, it's just nice to look at and say.

Fantasy. You know me ; )

Something on the side of a hill with loads of sun to filter through the tall window-walls everywhere. A smooth-wood finish on all the furniture, some kind of gaming-cave-place and a nice kitchen with marble surfaces. Heating is essential though, I get very cold.

Cunning. 9/10 times prep-time beats straight power.

A mix between support/control, throwing in movement and empowering buffs for my allies while shutting the enemy down with slowing or confusing debuffs.

I use it in secret to make my own life more convenient at first, but eventually develop enough responsibility-induced stoicism that I become a vigilante. I wouldn't go around saving the world, but I would sure do right whenever the opportunity presented itself.

I've been betrayed too many times not to react badly. I would most likely get the truth out there and believe it to be justice that my friend must now reap what they sowed.

Well, I was going to write a bunch of wishes on a page and just ask for those to be granted as my wish - but I don't know if the genie would appreciate that. :closedeyescryingfrown:

So I would like endless motivation, £100,000 and the opportunity to break into the music industry (possibly be meeting someone already famous).

Go numb and disassociate. I become fairly machine-like, as if my body is just doing the necessary things to get out of the situation and survive - nothing more.

Generally get discouraged and put it off for ages. Eventually I get around to confronting it for real, but it takes me a while.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated

E) is everywhere

Eheheh... I have trust issues. Science, I guess?

That I have my phone and wallet. Everything else can be lost to drunken oblivion!

Evolution is cool as hell man. Can you imagine if we had actual prehistoric megaflora/fauna still?

A little conflicted. On one hand I would feel terrible if I murdered someone, especially if they were a good person. On the other hand, killing is just a segment of the cycle of life and it happens all the time in nature. It's only humans that have inflated the value of a life because we ourselves do not want to be killed. So yeah, somewhere between empathic sympathy and nihilistic cynicism.

In today's world? I'd likely be anti-hero of sorts and just accept however the world sees me. Depending on what my power is, I'd try to influence the governments of the world and steer them in a direction that stops them taking advantage of populace-ignorance.

My ability to stay calm. I have honed it from years of stress and depression and recently I used it to help my friend that was trying to harm herself. She's okay now : )

Motivation. I give up before trying and then get sad about it. Its a pretty vicious cycle as I always end up blaming myself or powers beyond my control, which then makes me angry.

Yeah sure. I'm a virgo sun, cancer moon and libra rising.

Thanks boo~
Idea Idea

Your power is "Musical Neodarwinism". With this power, you can create music that resonates with the very core components of the listener's bodies, if you created the song based on some event you believe may occur. This does more than simply make your music sound extremely good and resonate with people on an uncannily personal level, it causes their bodies to adapt through a combination of actual physical or hormonal changes and mystical energy, to the challenges the event you had in mind may pose to them. The less likely the event is to actually occur before the song's resonance ends (it can lingers for a couple weeks at most with a very long song) the bigger and more drastic changes can be made. You do not have any control over what these changes are, as they happen nearly randomly in a competition to see which ones might succeed in overcoming the aforementioned obstacles. Those that fail to succeed simply fade away, but if any does create a substantial improvement in the person's ability to overcome that challenge, then it becomes permanent, and you can make it so that spread also changes to other people who heard the song. The changes can stack if they are from sufficiently distinct songs.

Your power is "Musical Neodarwinism". With this power, you can create music that resonates with the very core components of the listener's bodies, if you created the song based on some event you believe may occur. This does more than simply make your music sound extremely good and resonate with people on an uncannily personal level, it causes their bodies to adapt through a combination of actual physical or hormonal changes and mystical energy, to the challenges the event you had in mind may pose to them. The less likely the event is to actually occur before the song's resonance ends (it can lingers for a couple weeks at most with a very long song) the bigger and more drastic changes can be made. You do not have any control over what these changes are, as they happen nearly randomly in a competition to see which ones might succeed in overcoming the aforementioned obstacles. Those that fail to succeed simply fade away, but if any does create a substantial improvement in the person's ability to overcome that challenge, then it becomes permanent, and you can make it so that spread also changes to other people who heard the song. The changes can stack if they are from sufficiently distinct songs.
Ooh, very interesting!

I imagine I could theoretically provide pseudo-immortality to some people as they would survive each crisis event they face. I wonder if this ability could be used on myself?

Anyway, thanks again! 😁

I imagine I could theoretically provide pseudo-immortality to some people as they would survive each crisis event they face. I wonder if this ability could be used on myself?

I'm sure you could for a while, but the ability does function on a basis of bigger changes tied to lower probabilities of happening. So you probably won't give someone an immunity to cancer with this unless you pretty much only focus on that, and if you try to get ultraspecific to make big changes you'd end up having to come up with a lot of different songs for it. Maybe you can do it, maybe you can't, I'll leave it your imagination XD

But you can absolutely use this ability on yourself! Glad you liked it!

Curious so answered this the way an OC of mine would.

Appropriate punishment for an injustice
Achieving what you desire
Family member, without the slightest bit of hesitation
Elephants, baby elephants are cute
White
Comedy
A cozy place thats not too large or too small
Staying Calm
DPS, since I'd want to fight the enemy directly also I want to gain glory fighting. No one cares about the supporter.
I will use it sparingly to aid my family. Most likely only in emergencies.
Depends on how much worse. If they betrayed me they are no friend of mine, yet I would not want them to die or suffer too much. Also I have little care what the world thinks of me so its not that important.
I want my family to live long, happy and healthy lives.
Take a deep breath
Make a plan to make up for your weakness.
15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere
A and D
Your family
Your wallet
They exist
Its sometimes necessary but it's something that should be done sparingly
Super hero. Why be a villain when you can earn good money legally?
My earnestness, if I do something I'll do it with all my heart
I am naive sometimes
No. Sagittarius

Curious so answered this the way an OC of mine would.

Appropriate punishment for an injustice
Achieving what you desire
Family member, without the slightest bit of hesitation
Elephants, baby elephants are cute
White
Comedy
A cozy place thats not too large or too small
Staying Calm
DPS, since I'd want to fight the enemy directly also I want to gain glory fighting. No one cares about the supporter.
I will use it sparingly to aid my family. Most likely only in emergencies.
Depends on how much worse. If they betrayed me they are no friend of mine, yet I would not want them to die or suffer too much. Also I have little care what the world thinks of me so its not that important.
I want my family to live long, happy and healthy lives.
Take a deep breath
Make a plan to make up for your weakness.
15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere
A and D
Your family
Your wallet
They exist
Its sometimes necessary but it's something that should be done sparingly
Super hero. Why be a villain when you can earn good money legally?
My earnestness, if I do something I'll do it with all my heart
I am naive sometimes
No. Sagittarius

Sorry about the delay. Your power is “Ryukami of the Five Blessings”. With this power, you hold within yourself five breaths of life. So long as you have at least one in you, you will live, but you die if you lose them all. At all times, all but one of your breaths is in four of your family members (if you have less than four then more breaths are contained in you until that is no longer the case), but you can switch who they are and which breath they have in them by breathing into your the mouth of the person you want to bestow a specific breath to. Each breath can only be contained in your family member at a time, and it grants them a certain power. You do not get any of those powers. However, at any time during an emergency, your family members can agree to sacrifice some of their life force to force all breaths back into you, transforming you into an immensely powerful dragon that can protect them from whatever threat deemed this act necessary. This does not last more than a few hours at most.

Lastly, you can permanently sacrifice one of the breaths to bring a family member back to life.

That would be a fun one for them to play around with lol. I could also see them not using the power if they're afraid it'll put their family in danger.

I don't have a sense of justice, I just see that there is two sides to every disagreement and that one may have a better argument.

Not dying. Just living until the end.

The fellow superhero. It only says that I can't save everyone, but either the jackass can, or they can help me save everyone else.

Ferrets because they are wiggly and they don't have a backbone.

Black. It's not a phase mom.

Anime and dark modern fantasy. It resonates with me a lot.

One that I don't have to pay for.

The ability to see moves and attacks before the enemy makes them. That would give a huge leg-up.

Defense. Just pulling a straight up Naruto move right here, but I would totally be defending my allies with a Kubikiribocho : )

Let it out, but not to help others. Just to create chaos. I love chaos.

Um yeah... no. If my best friend was truly my friend, they wouldn't put the blame on me, so I would definitely make sure that the truth gets out. They can suffer for their own mistake.

To have a pet ferret, to never have to pay for anything again, and to have access to a Kubikiribocho

Laugh. I laugh when I'm anxious, uncomfortable, scared, angry, etc. I just laugh like a maniac.

Insult it rudely and try to lower its self-esteem. That way, it would just be easier to mess with.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

Myself. I don't think anyone else has the capacity to have my trust.

My keys. I need to have my keys at all times, no matter what.

I like animals. Plants are boring. Animals are nice.

Easy. Kill as much as you want. Honestly, there is really no reason why killing should be illegal.

Supervillain, of course. I would become one because a superhero would have done something unkind to me in the past.

Authority. My sense of control and power over others is insanely overwhelming.

Forgiveness. I can't forgive at all and I will remain furious at someone until the day I die.

I don't believe in them, but I am a Scorpio.

I don't have a sense of justice, I just see that there is two sides to every disagreement and that one may have a better argument.

Not dying. Just living until the end.

The fellow superhero. It only says that I can't save everyone, but either the jackass can, or they can help me save everyone else.

Ferrets because they are wiggly and they don't have a backbone.

Black. It's not a phase mom.

Anime and dark modern fantasy. It resonates with me a lot.

One that I don't have to pay for.

The ability to see moves and attacks before the enemy makes them. That would give a huge leg-up.

Defense. Just pulling a straight up Naruto move right here, but I would totally be defending my allies with a Kubikiribocho : )

Let it out, but not to help others. Just to create chaos. I love chaos.

Um yeah... no. If my best friend was truly my friend, they wouldn't put the blame on me, so I would definitely make sure that the truth gets out. They can suffer for their own mistake.

To have a pet ferret, to never have to pay for anything again, and to have access to a Kubikiribocho

Laugh. I laugh when I'm anxious, uncomfortable, scared, angry, etc. I just laugh like a maniac.

Insult it rudely and try to lower its self-esteem. That way, it would just be easier to mess with.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

Myself. I don't think anyone else has the capacity to have my trust.

My keys. I need to have my keys at all times, no matter what.

I like animals. Plants are boring. Animals are nice.

Easy. Kill as much as you want. Honestly, there is really no reason why killing should be illegal.

Supervillain, of course. I would become one because a superhero would have done something unkind to me in the past.

Authority. My sense of control and power over others is insanely overwhelming.

Forgiveness. I can't forgive at all and I will remain furious at someone until the day I die.

I don't believe in them, but I am a Scorpio.

Your power is “Ferret Oath”. With this power, by snapping your fingers you become the legally and socially recognized owner of any property you’re using. If you were in a house and you used this ability you’d become the owner of the house, if you sing a song you become the owner of that song. In any legal matters you’re treated as the owner and people in general will think of that house as your house or that song as your song. Entities will have no power or will to take your property from you, be it a bank asking for payments on a mortgage or governments trying to seize land or taxes from you. Over time, even those directly affected by this will have their perceptions changed to see you as the owner, but it will take longer for people more deeply affected. It might take a few weeks for a hardcore fan of a game to recognize you as the owner of that game’s intellectual property, and it might take months or years for the owner of a house to recognize you as the owner of that house. Furthermore, the ability grants you no protection against people who would disregard property rights regardless (such as thieves or vandals) nor in situations where people don’t believe or don’t care that property rights are violated (someone singing a song you own for instance).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back