Other Idea Creates You a (super?)Power (Quizz)

Should I make more things like this?

• Total voters
1) What is justice to you?
Sadly, in many cases, nonexistent. The world's not fair, and of course it sucks, so I think we as people should do our best to be just/fair.
Gotta admit, it's great entertainment to see ass be run over by the karma bus, though.
The question was more about what your personal notion of / definition of justice is.

Ohh this looks fun, can't wait to see my results! ^^

Sadly, in many cases, nonexistent. The world's not fair, and of course it sucks, so I think we as people should do our best to be just/fair.
Gotta admit, it's great entertainment to see ass be run over by the karma bus, though.

2) What is victory to you?
To be content. Whether you've been playing a board game, attending a contest or whatever, I think you've won as long as it leaves you feeling good.

3) You are a hero. [...] What do you do?
Oh dear... Probably save the kid, then fly back in and try to save my family member. If I can't... Beat up the villain for revenge.

4) What is your favorite animal? Why?
Apes. Interacting with them is really fascinating, they are highly intelligent and very social. I remember a case of a lady who has been raising a female bonobo since she was born. The woman's sister died, so she left to attend the funeral and stayed with her family for a couple of days, leaving the bonobo to be cared for by her colleagues until she came back. The ape was insulted, ignored her when she came back, until she explained (sign language) that her sister had died.
What did the bonobo do?
Reached out to hug her and signed 'crying'.
That's more than you can expect of some humans, really.

5) What is your favorite color?
Bright, sunny orange

6) What is your favorite roleplaying genre?
Dang, um... Iguess Futuristic and fantasy?

7) Describe your ideal home
A cozy, small house just outside a village, prerrably near the woods or a vast meadow.

8) What is the most important quality to have in battle?
Being able to keep a clear head

9)What role would you rather have in a teamfight?
Are we talking classic rpgs? Mhh, probably support. Healing and buffing my team.

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?
Keep it secret except to those I know I can trust 100% to keep my secret, too.

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?
Confront them and tell them that i would've gladly helped them, but won't let them blame it on me without talking to me about it beforehand, then tell them that I expect them to help me find a way to fix my reputation.

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?
1: The ability to shapeshift into any animal I want
2: good health for my family, friends and me
3: a job I love

13) When most afraid you...
Freeze... Or shut down emotionally and just function until the adrenaline subsides

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...
Gtfo

15) Beauty....
A) Is in the eye of the beholder
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

16) Above all else, you put your trust in...

The fact that the world will keep turning. Nothing will ever stay the same forever.

17) Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check...
That forgetful me hasn't left her keys or wallet or jacket or whatever else somewhere.

18) What is your stance on animals and plants?
Protect them. Personally I'm a vegetarian, but I don't hate anyone who eats meat. I decided to live the way I do, and everyone else decides for themselves. It's my business and I won't rub it into anyone's face.
That being said I wish animals were treated better and I wish some people would realize that forests aren't scary or boring. That and, well, our survival kinda depends on the plants all over the world (oxygen and stuff, yknow) so... Stop burning and cutting down rain forests, that's suicide o.o

19) What is your stance on killing?
"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement."
~ J.R.R. Tolkien

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?
Well I have a bit of a helpers complex, probably the superhero X'D
I just don't have it in me to hurt people on purpose, I guess

21) What is your main quality,in your opinion?
Devotion. If I care about someone I'd accompany them to hell and back.

22) What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion?
Too much thinking.

23) Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign?
I do find it funny to see how my zodiac matches me 100%, but I'd never ask a potential partner or friend or something for their zodiac to find out if we'll get along. I'm Aries.

Your power is "Manaa Moss". You are able to sprouts wings made from a thin porous bone, which in turn can coat themselves in a layer of a strange moss. This moss is able to absorb or release heat depending on how it is stimulated, is able to change flavor to meet the tastes of one consuming it, and is both extremely nutritious and when squeezed can release water vapor and oxygen. This last property allows it to, when you flap your wings, lift you into the air, giving you flight by constantly renovating the moss, which fragments itself and disappears after the squeezing, if it isn't cut into first (such as during the process of chewing).

Under normal circumstances, the moss can only grow from your wings and lasts a total of 3 days before it disappears on its own. However, there are very specific environmental conditions in which, given enough space, the moss can spread from your wings and "infect" mineral structures like rocks, or even metallic structures, causing them to generate a more lasting version of the moss.

Justice...is standing up to what is wrong.

Success in a mission/goal/objective.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?

I would capture the criminal, and leave the rest to die. Their sacrifices will not be in vain.

Lion. Represents pride.

Black!

Final Fantasy XIV

Log Cabin in the woods.

Perseverance.

Support/Healing

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?

Stay in hiding and tell only those I trust.

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?

Let me take the blame.

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?

1) Grant my family infinite money, 2) Heal my mother's disease and 3) Make myself stronger (mentally)

Lie.

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...

Blame

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

My Mother

My belongings

LOVE!

Don't.

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?

I would be Captain America, and I would protect the weak and poor.

Art

Dishonesty

No, and IDK

Justice is a righting of wrongs and a "leveling of the playing field". It involves lifting up the oppressed as much as it does punishing the oppressors. One without the other just causes a net increase in suffering. In addition, the end goal of justice is to prevent future injustice from occurring.

For example, let's say I rob a family of everything they own and burn down their house. I get caught and go to jail, but the family is never reimbursed. They're still homeless and penniless through no fault of their own. Is that really justice? Knowing I'm locked up won't keep that family warm at night. On the other hand, simply giving the family a new home and possessions isn't justice either because I'm free to rob them again, especially since I now know there won't be any consequences.

And say someone stole food because they were starving. While we can agree justice involves reimbursing the owner, is it really just to punish the thief for trying to survive? Wouldn't it be more just to ensure the thief has opportunities care for themself through legitimate means? Perhaps they were brought to this point due to an even greater wrongdoing against them, and doesn't that deserve justice as well?

Of course, sometimes it's impossible to have both recompense for the victims and punishment for the perpetrator. Perhaps the damage was so great that there's no way to fix it (e.g. murder), or the perpetrator cannot be found. In that case, it is still best to provide what justice we can. At the very least, we can set up systems to prevent such atrocities from happening again. Which, I would argue, is the ultimate goal of justice.

Victory is the overcoming of adversity to reach a goal. Without struggle, accomplishment is hollow at best and nonexistent at worst. Nobody calls it a victory when I buy a soda from the vending machine. Of course, it's hard to judge what qualifies as a victory from an outside perspective, as some tasks may be easier or harder to some people. It might not be impressive for me to make a sandwich, but it may be a big achievement for someone who is severely depressed or learning to cope with a disability.

3) You are a hero. . . What do you do?
I would capture the villain and feel bad about it later. He'll just keep killing people until someone stops him, so even if I save someone now, the end result is probably a net loss of life. Once the dust settles I'll have to come to terms with the fact that I left all those people to die (especially the child), but if that keeps more people alive, so be it. I'll probably need a lot of therapy, whatever the choice.

I love reptiles of all sorts, but alligators are my favorite. I dunno, they're just cool. They're basically living dinosaurs.

I love the color green, especially that bright emerald green of leaves and grass in springtime right after it rains. I live in a forested area that's been getting a lot of rain, so that color is everywhere right now and I love it so much.
green-forest-trees.jpg

Fantasy. I've been a fantasy nerd since I learned to read. I love the magic, the dragons, the general escape from reality, the heroic people doing heroic things because it's the right thing to do, the ragtag group of nobodies that are able to change the world, the (often more literal than in other genera) triumph of good over evil. I love all of it. Oh, also did I mention magic and dragons?

Second place goes to Pokemon fandom roleplays. My childhood revolved around Pokemon, and it's what got me into roleplaying to begin with. The nostalgia is real, and I still love playing Pokemon now and again. Besides, Pokemon's a lot easier for going off-script than more story-centered franchises.

A smallish house (less cleaning) right on the outskirts of town. Within proximity of the comforts/entertainment of urban areas, but still away from people and plenty of room for nature. Surrounded by green (see question 5), plenty of room to run around, and preferably warm. Lawn care done by someone else. Location-wise, it's a tie between Florida and the coast of Italy.

Back when battles were fought with swords, spears, and bows, I would say training and experience. Training gives you the physical capability to effectively wield your weapon, the knowledge of tactics needed to outmaneuver the enemy, and the preparedness to keep you from panicking. Experience enhances these qualities, as there's some things you can't learn in a classroom and having seen something before gives you way more confidence than just reading about it. Camaraderie would also be very important, as you're more likely to make it out alive if someone's willing to risk their lives for you.

In modern-day battles with guns and explosives, I'd expect the most important thing to have is the best equipment. The side with spy planes and heavy artillery has better odds of winning than the side without. The previously-mentioned training, experience, and camaraderie are probably also still important, as is the sheer dumb luck not to be in proximity when a shell explodes. Of course, I have zero experience with anything military, so I could be completely wrong.

I'd probably be the healer/medic. I'm a lover, not fighter. Besides, as a paramedic student/EMT it's already what I do, just in a non-combat setting.

How useful is this power? Are we talking minor convenience or lifesaving? If it's just a convenience, then I would try to avoid using it. If it's more lifesaving, I would go ahead and use it, but only when it's truly needed and do my best to keep it a secret. At least, that's what I hope I'd do. I'm afraid I'd just start using the minor convenience power just on impulse, or not use the lifesaving power out of fear.

I guess that would depend on what exactly they did and why, and what the consequences. If it was something they did on accident and it wasn't something criminal, and the blame wouldn't put me in jail either (e.g. they hydroplaned and wrecked their car or accidentally gave someone severe food poisoning or lost a lot of money) I'd probably stay silent. Reputations can be rebuilt, and worst-case scenario I can move away and start over, whereas the consequences for them could be much worse and non-fixable. I'm not in the business of ruining someone's life.

If, on the other hand, it was something malicious or criminal (e.g. killed someone drunk driving, medical malpractice, money laundering, etc.) I'd turn them in. For one thing, I'm not going to jail for anyone. (Prison would eat me alive lol.) for another thing, this wasn't an honest mistake. It was explicit maliciousness or disregard for others, and the victims deserve real justice.

Regardless of the mistake, I'll turn my friend in if being the scapegoat would have sent me to jail. (Again, would not survive prison.) And regardless of the mistake, that friendship is over for at least until that person genuinely tries to make amends (maybe not even then, depending on the severity of what they blamed on me). Of course, they clearly weren't really my friend to begin with.

12) A genie offers you three wishes. . . What are your three wishes?
- That I'd always have the bravery/wisdom/self-control to do the right thing when the right thing needs doing, regardless of personal cost
- That I gain all medical knowledge (Maybe even the knowledge to make some breakthroughs)
- That I can have a best friend. I'd love to have that sort of connection with someone

Step back and review the facts. Perhaps I'm forgetting a piece of information that makes this situation less scary, or I realize I know what to do. If I don't have time for that I just act on instinct.

First assess whether it's feasible for me to overcome it, and what the consequences for failure are. If the conflict is something surmountable and important, I'll research and do my best to prepare, probably with some sort of panic and/or desire to give up in the middle. If it's not a big deal... I probably won't bother. There's no shame in not being the best at something, and why drive myself crazy over something trivial? If it isn't surmountable but important, I'll just have to give it my best shot anyways.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated

E) is everywhere

Facts and logic. Truth is absolute; it doesn't change based on what you want to believe or what your circumstances are. Two plus two is four, the sun rises in the East, humans breathe oxygen. Sometimes that's comfortable to know that your struggles don't change the basic realities of life, sometimes it's uncomfortable when those realities are ugly. And sometimes truth can get twisted or overlooked, either through deliberate misdirection or our simple lack of knowledge. But the actual truth never changes, only our perspective and our access to it.

That I'm know the address of the party. Better use GPS, just to be sure.

When feasible, life should be preserved by virtue of it being alive. It is still okay to kill in order provide for oneself, though (food, clothing, protection, hygiene, etc.). At the end of the day, they're not humans. Besides, we don't call animals evil for killing other animals to survive, so why would it be different with humans? And I'd worried about plants even less because they're not aware and therefore not capable of suffering. There's nothing wrong with paving over a patch of grass to make a road or trampling a flower on a walk. Killing just for the sake of killing is wrong, however, as is unnecessary cruelty to animals, which are aware and capable of feeling fear and pain. To all those people that like tearing the legs off bugs: Frick you.

Again, life is sacred by virtue of being alive. Killing of another human being should only be performed if that person poses an immediate risk to the lives of others. Of course, there's nothing wrong with killing in a "you or them" situation; I'm not insinuating you should just stand there and let yourself get murdered. Your life is just as sacred as anyone else's.

As far as executing criminals go, I'm against it. Yes, some people deserve death, but I don't believe humans have the wisdom to make that decision. Especially since it's suspected that as many as 1 in 4 inmates on U.S. death row are innocent. Besides, the damage is already done. What will executing someone accomplish? It just bloodies someone else's hands, who now has to live with knowing they ended a life. That's a heavy burden to bear, even if they know the executed person deserved it.

I'd be a hero, or at least try to be. It's just human nature to want to be good, even if we tend to fall short of that mark. But I wouldn't be a superhero in the traditional, beat-up-the-bad-guys sense unless I'm the only way to stop them (e.g supervillains) and/or explicitly working with the law. There are already systems in place to take care of lawbreakers. And yes, the justice system is broken, but having one person act as judge, jury, and executioner is even more so. At what point do you go from being a hero to a terrorist? Besides, the odds that you'll be able to just happen upon crimes in progress is laughably small.

There would be plenty of way for someone with superpowers to help people that don't involve punching other people in the face. I've been interested in working in disaster response, so hopefully my power would be useful in that regard. But even if it isn't, I could find something. Do I have control over plants? I can visit impoverished farming communities and ensure they never have another bad harvest. Super speed? Great for carrying lifesaving medicine to remote areas. All it takes is some imagination.

21) What is your main quality, in your opinion?
I'm smart, at least in the traditional sense. I learn quickly, have a good memory, take tests well, and at least like to think I'm good at critical thinking/problem solving.

I lack discipline and impulse control. It's too easy for me to get distracted when, say, I'm supposed to be doing homework, or to choose healthy foods when sugar is just as accessible.

No, I don't believe in the zodiac. At most, it's a placebo for those who internalize it. Basically, "I'm a taurus and tauruses are stubborn, so I must be stubborn," and then they start acting more stubborn. Or their horoscope said their day would be bad, so they're paying extra attention to everything that goes wrong. Most horoscopes are really vague or broad anyway, to the point that nearly everyone could identify with it if they cared enough.

Besides, it seems kind of ridiculous to lump hundreds of millions of people into the personality groups or fortunes based on their month or year of birth. People are way too varied for that to work (unless, of course, the predictions are so vague as to be relevant to everyone). If that actually worked, I'd imagine it'd be a lot more apparent.

By the way, I'm an Aries in the Western zodiac, tiger in the Eastern.

Thank you for the well-thought-out answers!

Your power is "Undo". With this power, you can touch a person, and undo one action or decision they made, or one thing that happened to them, in the last 24 hours. Reality changes to reflect this, affecting only and exclusively the direct consequences of what was removed. For instance, if the person had shot someone and they got shot in retaliation, the ability would erase the fact they shot someone, leaving the other person unharmed, but this wouldn't remove the fact they got shot in retaliation. As a rule of thumb, direct consequences end as soon as another decision becomes involved.

Thank you for the well-thought-out answers!

Your power is "Undo". With this power, you can touch a person, and undo one action or decision they made, or one thing that happened to them, in the last 24 hours. Reality changes to reflect this, affecting only and exclusively the direct consequences of what was removed. For instance, if the person had shot someone and they got shot in retaliation, the ability would erase the fact they shot someone, leaving the other person unharmed, but this wouldn't remove the fact they got shot in retaliation. As a rule of thumb, direct consequences end as soon as another decision becomes involved.
I love this!

Justice...is standing up to what is wrong.

Success in a mission/goal/objective.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?

I would capture the criminal, and leave the rest to die. Their sacrifices will not be in vain.

Lion. Represents pride.

Black!

Final Fantasy XIV

Log Cabin in the woods.

Perseverance.

Support/Healing

Stay in hiding and tell only those I trust.

Let me take the blame.

1) Grant my family infinite money, 2) Heal my mother's disease and 3) Make myself stronger (mentally)

Lie.

Blame

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

My Mother

My belongings

LOVE!

Don't.

I would be Captain America, and I would protect the weak and poor.

Art

Dishonesty

No, and IDK

"Guardian Manor" is your ability. With this power, you transform into a small territory, with a large manor at the center. There is no going back from this, but you are able to decide the aproximate location of it. You have full control over the growth and development of all plant and animal life within the territory, including human life. This allows you to, for instance, heal people's wounds and diseases, let them determine their own fertility at any given moment, improve their skills and mental state more easily, makes pregnancies and birth easy, among many other applications as such. You are also able to generate amenities within your territory which cannot leave the territory, but can be exact replicas of any relatively common item up to the current state of technology. Your territory is magically warded, allowing you to instantly teleport any members of your family into it, and keep out anyone you deem can't enter.

However, this is just the start- underground, the manor shifts into a dungeon and crypt, in which those captured are never able to escape. You can spawn abominable creatures here which may torment your prisoners.

Lastly, while you are unable to move away from your territory, you are not stuck living as a building (even if you are always connected to it). Instead, while retaining a borderline omniscient perception of what happens within your territory, you are able to assume the form of two human avatars- the one on the surface assumes your more positive traits in personality, skills and the like, while your destructive impulses, flaws and general negative aspects go into the avatar in the underground. You do not need to have either of these avatars active though, you simply have the option to.

Ooooh, this is really interesting!

Justice is taking down outmoded systems of society for the benefit of the many, even if they have been in place for centuries.
True victory usually arises from overcoming one's own demons, as opposed to overcoming others.
Selfish I realize, but I would probably want to save the close family member or friend. I just think it would have the biggest impact on me to lose that person, and I could live in a sane state to capture other criminals and save other children/elderly people/war vets/etc etc etc.
I think I like opossums the best. Also other urban trash animals such as raccoons, rats, magpies, crows, ravens, etc., but opossums are the only marsupial native to North America, and they can also carry an entire litter of babies on their back, so I think that's pretty cool.
Any color can be compelling if it's used in an interesting way. I find myself having trouble picking just one. If pressed, I do like really bright neon eyeburner colors.
I like fantasy humanoid-style roleplays. Brings me back to my youth when I would do the same thing on the playground with other children.
Homeownership is such an elusive mirage in today's economy that I would be willing to take almost anything in practice, but in theory I would love a cozy but spacious alpine cottage.
Cooperation.
Probably a supporting role, like a healer. I like throwing buffs at people that can actually do the fighting.
Use it for people anyway. Live fast, die young, bad girls do it well
They aren't my friend anymore after doing that to me; hurt, I chuck them under the bus
1) I wish to have enough money to where I could experience the world and live comfortably without financial strain. 2) When I and those close to me die (when they naturally would), I wish that it will be quick, painless, and not frightening. 3) Uhhhhhh cool crow familiar that is hyper-intelligent and is soul-bonded to me so that it only dies when I do
Hide and cry
Go in with humility and grace, and hope to learn something from the experience
15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

My found family
If I have my phone, my keys, and my wallet
Both good and I will pet every living creature on this planet
Not exactly my idea of a fun Friday night but it's sometimes necessary
Supervillain, but I don't think I'd do anything that bad. I just want the lair, the evil pet, and the overall aesthetic
I make an effort to be kind and respectful to others, at
I shut myself off from the world often, and am afraid to take risks
I think the zodiac is fun, but I wouldn't put stock in it for actual decisions, just like I wouldn't do things based off of the results of a personality test. My sign is a Leo sun, Virgo moon, Scorpio rising.

What if it's Friday the 13th?

Ooooh, this is really interesting!

Justice is taking down outmoded systems of society for the benefit of the many, even if they have been in place for centuries.
True victory usually arises from overcoming one's own demons, as opposed to overcoming others.
Selfish I realize, but I would probably want to save the close family member or friend. I just think it would have the biggest impact on me to lose that person, and I could live in a sane state to capture other criminals and save other children/elderly people/war vets/etc etc etc.
I think I like opossums the best. Also other urban trash animals such as raccoons, rats, magpies, crows, ravens, etc., but opossums are the only marsupial native to North America, and they can also carry an entire litter of babies on their back, so I think that's pretty cool.
Any color can be compelling if it's used in an interesting way. I find myself having trouble picking just one. If pressed, I do like really bright neon eyeburner colors.
I like fantasy humanoid-style roleplays. Brings me back to my youth when I would do the same thing on the playground with other children.
Homeownership is such an elusive mirage in today's economy that I would be willing to take almost anything in practice, but in theory I would love a cozy but spacious alpine cottage.
Cooperation.
Probably a supporting role, like a healer. I like throwing buffs at people that can actually do the fighting.
Use it for people anyway. Live fast, die young, bad girls do it well
They aren't my friend anymore after doing that to me; hurt, I chuck them under the bus
1) I wish to have enough money to where I could experience the world and live comfortably without financial strain. 2) When I and those close to me die (when they naturally would), I wish that it will be quick, painless, and not frightening. 3) Uhhhhhh cool crow familiar that is hyper-intelligent and is soul-bonded to me so that it only dies when I do
Hide and cry
Go in with humility and grace, and hope to learn something from the experience
15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

My found family
If I have my phone, my keys, and my wallet
Both good and I will pet every living creature on this planet
Supervillain, but I don't think I'd do anything that bad. I just want the lair, the evil pet, and the overall aesthetic
I make an effort to be kind and respectful to others, at
I shut myself off from the world often, and am afraid to take risks
I think the zodiac is fun, but I wouldn't put stock in it for actual decisions, just like I wouldn't do things based off of the results of a personality test. My sign is a Leo sun, Virgo moon, Scorpio rising.

Your power is "Trash Animals". Despite the name, this ability lets you create both animals and plants alike using nothing but discarded food and other trash. These animals and plants behave, respond and have the capabilities of the real deal, but they lack the basic necessities that the usual animals or plants would have, such as eating, sleeping, breathing, etc... They still can do those things and you can command them to do it, but they normally won't. They also do not age, and the animals in particular have a sense of loyalty or kinship with you- though this doesn't automatically mean they are domesticated, provided enough care, effort and skill you could put just about any animal created with this ability in a domestic state.

This is such a fun thing! Kudos to you for making this and continuing to respond!

Balance and harmony between the good and bad. The possibility for redemption. A tool for growth and peace, rather than a violent sword striking down anything evil.

Being content with winning a battle and bathing in that euphoric feeling, knowing that it has been something that has made the world a better place, or just given a bit of happiness to some people.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?

A family member or friend. I feel grief for the rest, but sometimes choices just are like this.

I really like rats. They are very intelligent, manage to survive in almost any conditions and are very social. Also look at their little paws, and their little ears, and those adorable pink tails.

Currently: green. As the first leaves in the spring, promising a new wave of life after a long, cold winter. It's not a good color for human skin to have, but it is the color that encompasses the concept of life the best.

Fantasy. I love the sense of wonder, the magic, sword fights and letting yourself either look at morality on a bit more simple terms, or do exactly the opposite and see all the different sides of human nature in its purest form, distant from most ties to the real world.

A small, modernly furnished flat in a historical house near the central part of the city, with lots of sunlight in the evening and very high ceiling.

Resolve. The ability to make split-second decisions and stick to them. To see an opening and not hesitate to strike. To see a chance for mercy and feel sure of yourself when you take it.

The damage dealer/fighter. I know I have what it takes. Especially if it's a swordfight. I don't enjoy violence for the sake of it, but I do enjoy fights where both parties know what they're getting themselves into and doing it willingly.

I'd probably be anxious and scared for a while, hiding it from the world in fear for myself and my own safety. But I know that it couldn't last and sooner or later I'd come out in the open with it and try to do as much good as I can. Better live one day facing the world without regrets than live a thousand slowly poisoning yourself with doubt.

If they did that, we're clearly not best friends, at least not anymore. Let the truth speak for itself. I resent lies.

1. Fix all my health problems.
2. Grant me and my family just enough so we could live in the way we want to.
3. Make my city's planning better (could we get those bicycle lanes and make it more pleasant for pedestrians, etc.)

Try to ignore the thing that's making me afraid until I gather enough logical reasons why it's not actually that scary.

Go on and see how it ends up being. Not every battle can be won, but every defeat can be a lesson, even if it's just a lesson in patience.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

The kindness of other people. I don't want to live in the world where I can't believe that most people, when given the choice between kindness and cruelty, would choose cruelty. So I don't.

If I have my phone/wallet/anything else I might need.

I adore both of them. Houseplants have my whole heart, as I live in a place where it's cold and snowy for up to six months a year and only my potted friends are there to sustain my infinite need for having living things around me.

With anything that doesn't involve humans, it is what it is. When it does come to human being, I see the poetic and philosophical potential of taking one's life away, as well as understand the need to do it for survival, although I loathe the parts of modern world that normalize death and cruelty. Above all, I believe that no human being has the right to take another human being's life, no matter the circumstances.

Superhero. Supervillains get the style points, but I'd rather drown in overly idealistic beliefs than bitterness. I want to spread kindness and protect those who can't protect themselves.

Adaptability. I don't hesitate to change my beliefs when proven wrong, learn new concepts quickly, generally absorb information well and get used to new circumstances. The core human trait.

I can overthink things and let my anxiety get out of control, and hold me back from making the choices that I want to make and know to be right.

Forever torn on this one. I think it's very fun, and would love to believe that a little bit of something almost magical could be real. At the same time, my skeptical side only sees it as another fantasy Hogwarts house sorting sort of thing. I'm Aries sun, Pisces moon and Gemini rising (yes, I don't like only naming the sun sign, it paints such a limited picture).

This is such a fun thing! Kudos to you for making this and continuing to respond!

Balance and harmony between the good and bad. The possibility for redemption. A tool for growth and peace, rather than a violent sword striking down anything evil.

Being content with winning a battle and bathing in that euphoric feeling, knowing that it has been something that has made the world a better place, or just given a bit of happiness to some people.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?

A family member or friend. I feel grief for the rest, but sometimes choices just are like this.

I really like rats. They are very intelligent, manage to survive in almost any conditions and are very social. Also look at their little paws, and their little ears, and those adorable pink tails.

Currently: green. As the first leaves in the spring, promising a new wave of life after a long, cold winter. It's not a good color for human skin to have, but it is the color that encompasses the concept of life the best.

Fantasy. I love the sense of wonder, the magic, sword fights and letting yourself either look at morality on a bit more simple terms, or do exactly the opposite and see all the different sides of human nature in its purest form, distant from most ties to the real world.

A small, modernly furnished flat in a historical house near the central part of the city, with lots of sunlight in the evening and very high ceiling.

Resolve. The ability to make split-second decisions and stick to them. To see an opening and not hesitate to strike. To see a chance for mercy and feel sure of yourself when you take it.

The damage dealer/fighter. I know I have what it takes. Especially if it's a swordfight. I don't enjoy violence for the sake of it, but I do enjoy fights where both parties know what they're getting themselves into and doing it willingly.

I'd probably be anxious and scared for a while, hiding it from the world in fear for myself and my own safety. But I know that it couldn't last and sooner or later I'd come out in the open with it and try to do as much good as I can. Better live one day facing the world without regrets than live a thousand slowly poisoning yourself with doubt.

If they did that, we're clearly not best friends, at least not anymore. Let the truth speak for itself. I resent lies.

1. Fix all my health problems.
2. Grant me and my family just enough so we could live in the way we want to.
3. Make my city's planning better (could we get those bicycle lanes and make it more pleasant for pedestrians, etc.)

Try to ignore the thing that's making me afraid until I gather enough logical reasons why it's not actually that scary.

Go on and see how it ends up being. Not every battle can be won, but every defeat can be a lesson, even if it's just a lesson in patience.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

The kindness of other people. I don't want to live in the world where I can't believe that most people, when given the choice between kindness and cruelty, would choose cruelty. So I don't.

If I have my phone/wallet/anything else I might need.

I adore both of them. Houseplants have my whole heart, as I live in a place where it's cold and snowy for up to six months a year and only my potted friends are there to sustain my infinite need for having living things around me.

With anything that doesn't involve humans, it is what it is. When it does come to human being, I see the poetic and philosophical potential of taking one's life away, as well as understand the need to do it for survival, although I loathe the parts of modern world that normalize death and cruelty. Above all, I believe that no human being has the right to take another human being's life, no matter the circumstances.

Superhero. Supervillains get the style points, but I'd rather drown in overly idealistic beliefs than bitterness. I want to spread kindness and protect those who can't protect themselves.

Adaptability. I don't hesitate to change my beliefs when proven wrong, learn new concepts quickly, generally absorb information well and get used to new circumstances. The core human trait.

I can overthink things and let my anxiety get out of control, and hold me back from making the choices that I want to make and know to be right.

Forever torn on this one. I think it's very fun, and would love to believe that a little bit of something almost magical could be real. At the same time, my skeptical side only sees it as another fantasy Hogwarts house sorting sort of thing. I'm Aries sun, Pisces moon and Gemini rising (yes, I don't like only naming the sun sign, it paints such a limited picture).

“Complexity Training” is your ability. With it, any kind of learning and training gets boosted for you in proportion to additional complexities and complications you add on top, even if they shouldn’t directly impact the thing you’re training. For instance, if instead of doing 20 push-ups you did 20 push-ups while reciting Shakespeare, your physical training would be boosted by the additional complication. The harder the complication makes the task, the greater the boost it offers.

Hmm... let's give this a shot.

1) What is justice for you?
Ah, such a provocative question. Tit for tat, in most cases.

Umm... skip this one since my answer would edge waaaaay to close to existential dread.

3) Who to save?
No one. I'd catch the criminal (from my objective view right now). If this criminal has the smarts and insanity to setup something this elaborate, I'd absolutely hate if he'd pulled this kind of thing on someone else (or me a second time). If this little setup was a surprise, however, my kneejerk reaction would be to pick either the child or the family member if I didn't manage to come to the conclusion above. The child being I wouldn't want a young life being snuffed out like that, and the family member because they are my family (or close friend). Of course, I can't choose all three, so I'd be up to my mental state at that time to choose.

Hehe. You're probably think you know which animal I'd pick, and you'd be wrong! I actually like owls more than than parrots. I think they look super adorable really cool with their striking looks and sleek design. If you're wondering why I didn't pick parrots, let's just say that if I actually owned an owl, my opinion would probably be a lot different...

Green

From my idea of what a roleplaying genre is, I'd say fantasy, but I have a feeling I'd might prefer sci-fi if I gave it a go. In another interpretation of the meaning of "genre", it'd definitely be the "have a conversation" types because it's fun talking with people (without actually talking with them).

7) My ideal home
I'm fine with the home I have right now. However, a free catering service of healthy and/or delicious food would be greatly appreciated.

Levelheadedness. When the proverbial s*** hits the fan, humans typically go into flight or fight mode. That can be useful in some cases, but in reality, it just reduces the amount of brainpower allocated for rational thinking. You don't notice something, your movements become repetitive, you make a dumb move, there are a million reasons why being level headed is really important! I think I've read in an article that a paramedic turned business man had to refine this quality for obvious reasons. Not quite battle, but saving someone else's life can be more stressful than protecting your own.

9) What role would you rather have in a teamfight?
Healer, hands down. I don't have the nerves to be a frontliner. If there's no healer, I'd play support.

10) I wake up with a power?
Don't use it. There are other ways of helping people that are probably much, much more productive than using powers. The people with real super powers are those that turn dumb/dangerous people into functional ones (not in the corporate sense). That and I'd prefer not to get killed and/or expirmented on over my powers.

11) The friend.
Tit for tat. I will not bare them for him. He must deal with the consequences of his actions. Also, as my dad had once said, you have to protect your reputation. And considering how we're social creatures, that's pretty important.

12) A genie-
Screw the genie. I'm not making any wishes.

I probably would become the "deer in the headlights." Either that or I'd start screaming out my lungs out for the Lord.

Chances are, I'd just avoid a situation where I need to confront it in the first place. However, if it's required, I'd study its behavior first and then tease out more of how it functions to get more information. From there, when I feel comfortable, I'd go at it with a trap or something. However, if I want to pull something really elaborate, I'd probably need someone else to help.

15) Beauty...
D) is overrated. *Posthumous language filter activates* Don't be a jerk and you'll be fine. There's nothing more unattractive than a person who's like a pig with gold ring in its snout.

God (at least, that should be the answer)

that I got the address right.

We are stewards. We should treat animals a little better than we currently are treating them. However, I can't deny that they sure are tasty. Also, I don't really like pet ownership, especially for birds, since we're restricting their movement. Seeing a caged animal always leaves a bad afterfeeling.

There is a time for everything... but if it's not the time, appropriate punitive action is necessary. I personally, however, would have trouble killing a person even if it's that time.

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillian, which would it be and what would you become one for?
A superhero, and for the reason of making other people better (but only if they want it).

Not sure, actually. Apparently, I'm considered "smart" with my grades, so I'd guess it would be my intelligence. (but not necessarily wisdom)

I don't connect well with other people.

23) Zodia-
Screw the zodiac and alignment charts. These are wildly wrong because they are inherently static artifacts with really vague descriptions attempting to enumerate dynamic creatures. And they can also be wrong! But, if you must know, I'm apparently a Taurus.

Last edited:
Hmm... let's give this a shot.

1) What is justice for you?
Ah, such a provocative question. Tit for tat, in most cases.

Umm... skip this one since my answer would edge waaaaay to close to existential dread.

3) Who to save?
No one. I'd catch the criminal (from my objective view right now). If this criminal has the smarts and insanity to setup something this elaborate, I'd absolutely hate if he'd pulled this kind of thing on someone else (or me a second time). If this little setup was a surprise, however, my kneejerk reaction would be to pick either the child or the family member if I didn't manage to come to the conclusion above. The child being I wouldn't want a young life being snuffed out like that, and the family member because they are my family (or close friend). Of course, I can't choose all three, so I'd be up to my mental state at that time to choose.

Hehe. You're probably think you know which animal I'd pick, and you'd be wrong! I actually like owls more than than parrots. I think they look super adorable really cool with their striking looks and sleek design. If you're wondering why I didn't pick parrots, let's just say that if I actually owned an owl, my opinion would probably be a lot different...

Green

From my idea of what a roleplaying genre is, I'd say fantasy, but I have a feeling I'd might prefer sci-fi if I gave it a go. In another interpretation of the meaning of "genre", it'd definitely be the "have a conversation" types because it's fun talking with people (without actually talking with them).

7) My ideal home
I'm fine with the home I have right now. However, a free catering service of healthy and/or delicious food would be greatly appreciated.

Levelheadedness. When the proverbial s*** hits the fan, humans typically go into flight or fight mode. That can be useful in some cases, but in reality, it just reduces the amount of brainpower allocated for rational thinking. You don't notice something, your movements become repetitive, you make a dumb move, there are a million reasons why being level headed is really important! I think I've read in an article that a paramedic turned business man had to refine this quality for obvious reasons. Not quite battle, but saving someone else's life can be more stressful than protecting your own.

9) What role would you rather have in a teamfight?
Healer, hands down. I don't have the nerves to be a frontliner. If there's no healer, I'd play support.

10) I wake up with a power?
Don't use it. There are other ways of helping people that are probably much, much more productive than using powers. The people with real super powers are those that turn dumb/dangerous people into functional ones (not in the corporate sense). That and I'd prefer not to get killed and/or expirmented on over my powers.

11) The friend.
Tit for tat. I will not bare them for him. He must deal with the consequences of his actions. Also, as my dad had once said, you have to protect your reputation. And considering how we're social creatures, that's pretty important.

12) A genie-
Screw the genie. I'm not making any wishes.

I probably would become the "deer in the headlights." Either that or I'd start screaming out my lungs out for the Lord.

Chances are, I'd just avoid a situation where I need to confront it in the first place. However, if it's required, I'd study its behavior first and then tease out more of how it functions to get more information. From there, when I feel comfortable, I'd go at it with a trap or something. However, if I want to pull something really elaborate, I'd probably need someone else to help.

15) Beauty...
D) is overrated. *Posthumous language filter activates* Don't be a jerk and you'll be fine. There's nothing more unattractive than a person who's like a pig with gold ring in its snout.

God (at least, that should be the answer)

that I got the address right.

We are stewards. We should treat animals a little better than we currently are treating them. However, I can't deny that they sure are tasty. Also, I don't really like pet ownership, especially for birds, since we're restricting their movement. Seeing a caged animal always leaves a bad afterfeeling.

There is a time for everything... but if it's not the time, appropriate punitive action is necessary. I personally, however, would have trouble killing a person even if it's that time.

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillian, which would it be and what would you become one for?
A superhero, and for the reason of making other people better (but only if they want it).

Not sure, actually. Apparently, I'm considered "smart" with my grades, so I'd guess it would be my intelligence. (but not necessarily wisdom)

I don't connect well with other people.

23) Zodia-
Screw the zodiac and alignment charts. These are wildly wrong because they are inherently static artifacts with really vague descriptions attempting to enumerate dynamic creatures. And they can also be wrong! But, if you must know, I'm apparently a Taurus.

Your power is "Aura of ". In a 25 meter spherical radius around you, your body projects a field which repels supernatural forces and chance, and forces reality to conform to genuine intuitive expectations. Expectations from intellectual or similar bases aren't accounted for, nor are those which are not the actual expectations of those inside. So for instance, if you know something has a 3/10 chance of happening, then it will without fail happen 3 out of 10 times, even if you intellectually understand that's not how probabilities work. It also effectively makes you immune to diseases unless you actively make something you expect to make you sick, and it can make it so you see genuine and continuous progress with anything you believe can be improved or should be doable with effort, simply by inputting that effort. These examples are of course, just a few things the ability can do.

The aura can be intensified or reduced, from only slightly tilting the chances or even being effectively turned off by reducing the intensity to zero, to being enormously intensified and beginning to interfere even with the will of the people inside of it, who will begin to act in accordance to stereotypes and tropes. Lastly, it should be noted that the ability takes the expectations of everyone inside the field into account, not just yourself, though by default it filters off those whose minds might cause too much distortion, such as animals, small children, the intoxicated, mentally ill or senile. You can remove these restrictions if you desire, however.

Huh, interesting. I'd never thought of having a power with that kind of functionality. An anti-superpower doubling as an educational/rehabilitative assist is a really cool ability. You've got some creative stuff going on here! :D

Last edited:
Let's see What my power is :).

A. Justice is someone getting what they deserve, a murderer goes to prison or gets executed, a life saver praise and a reward.

A. getting something out of something, even if you lose if you learn from your loss you get something out of it.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you're attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
A. Unfortunately catching the criminal, there is no telling if they would do this again, sorry people your gonna have to die.

A. Red Panda, they are cute, I love pandas and they are like tiny fire ferret pandas.

A. Purple, but not some bluey crappy purple, an actual purple.

A. It changes but currently superhero RP's hence why I'm here.

A. I don't have an ideal home, I could never live in one place all the time but Cars are too slow. I would live on a personal planet with thousands of doorways and portals that go to anywhere I want.

A. IDK I've never been in one.

9) What role would you rather have in a team fight?
A. The best role, no really a supporting role with a good view. I couldn't handle the stress of being team leader.

A. Coffee, I wouldn't have the brainpower to deal with this after I just woke up.

A. If my friend put their horrible thing onto me they are not a friend, screw them.

A. 1. Infinite money and infinite life. 2. Being able to go wherever I want. 3. When I develop the want for death I go back and ask for infinite wishes.

A. Scream at the top of my lungs and run as far as I can unless my fucking teddy bear isn't with me, I'm an adult to be clear but if I leave it behind I will go into the mouth of a giant fucking spider or walk through flames to retrieve it. Then I scream and run away again.

A. Give up.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere
A. DE

A. Me, or Obama. Whoever is closet. Maybe Beyonce.

A. I never go to parties they terrify me so I actually don't know.

A. Murder is fun.

A. Murder is fun.

A. I would be a supervillain but not be one of those stupid ones who capture the good guys and reveal their secret plan no. I'd just fucking nuke everything.

A. I'm funny? Idk.

A. All of it.

A. Aquarius, I refuse to answer the first part of that question.

Hopefully I get a good one :D

Let's see What my power is :).

A. Justice is someone getting what they deserve, a murderer goes to prison or gets executed, a life saver praise and a reward.

A. getting something out of something, even if you lose if you learn from your loss you get something out of it.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you're attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
A. Unfortunately catching the criminal, there is no telling if they would do this again, sorry people your gonna have to die.

A. Red Panda, they are cute, I love pandas and they are like tiny fire ferret pandas.

A. Purple, but not some bluey crappy purple, an actual purple.

A. It changes but currently superhero RP's hence why I'm here.

A. I don't have an ideal home, I could never live in one place all the time but Cars are too slow. I would live on a personal planet with thousands of doorways and portals that go to anywhere I want.

A. IDK I've never been in one.

9) What role would you rather have in a team fight?
A. The best role, no really a supporting role with a good view. I couldn't handle the stress of being team leader.

A. Coffee, I wouldn't have the brainpower to deal with this after I just woke up.

A. If my friend put their horrible thing onto me they are not a friend, screw them.

A. 1. Infinite money and infinite life. 2. Being able to go wherever I want. 3. When I develop the want for death I go back and ask for infinite wishes.

A. Scream at the top of my lungs and run as far as I can unless my fucking teddy bear isn't with me, I'm an adult to be clear but if I leave it behind I will go into the mouth of a giant fucking spider or walk through flames to retrieve it. Then I scream and run away again.

A. Give up.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere
A. DE

A. Me, or Obama. Whoever is closet. Maybe Beyonce.

A. I never go to parties they terrify me so I actually don't know.

A. Murder is fun.

A. Murder is fun.

A. I would be a supervillain but not be one of those stupid ones who capture the good guys and reveal their secret plan no. I'd just fucking nuke everything.

A. I'm funny? Idk.

A. All of it.

A. Aquarius, I refuse to answer the first part of that question.

Hopefully I get a good one :D

Your power is "Spore Observatory". Through this power, you are psionically linked to a particular interstellar plant species capable of surviving in almost any conditions. You have a minor degree of control over these plants though even if you had more they are still just a type of plant with not much in the way of motion or senses. No, the important part is that they are quite favored by space travelling species, and often spread into planets with life to ensure they have proper conditions for colonization. They are also just kept as houseplants often. The plants, in turn, are able to spread spores that bond with the body of any living creature they come across, and thanks to your psionic link you can use the bond spores to experience the body of the one they are bond to.

Long story short: You can experience being any of trillions of beings spread throughout the galaxy - and perhaps far beyond it one day. You are not puppetting them, merely acting as a passenger, and currently there are none of those plants on Earth, but it might be possible that you glimpse something useful - or if nothing else, countless strange and marvelous sights. There is also about a one in half a billion chance that the spores will actually will bond with a being in a way that allows you to control them when you experience their body. This will almost certainly happen exclusively with non-sentient lifeforms, but who knows what truly could happen.

Lastly, when you die you can send your consciousness out in your final moments, allowing you to bond into the plants permanently until you wish to end it all.

Questions-

Ans: The victim's satisfaction.

Ans: A genuine, positive feeling after that experience, no matter the result.

Ans: I reckon saving the hero. Who knows? They might have an ability to assist me in one final endeavor. Otherwise... We at least get a second chance, to prevent this foolishness from happening again. ...well I do, also assuming said hero was negatively impacted enough, to quit doing what he did best as one of us. (Sorry for the long answer homie...)

Ans: Favorite animal huh... Tough. I guess I still love Lynxes though.

Ans: Rainbow Blue. Sky Blue to be precise. ...or is that Light Blue? AaaaaaaaahhhhhhhHHHHHHHHH—

Ans: Um. Adventure, I guess? (Hasn't roleplayed in 6 months plus...)

Ans: Filled with happy smiles and enough rooms to accommodate those faces! Someone is always home at some point in the day, yet you'd never see the same face in there on that day. We wouldn't all be related by blood — if none of us at all — but we'd have built the place ourselves! Its walls would be lined with history, filled with joy and sadness in unequal measure, and constantly caretaken through its lifespan!

Ans: Understanding. Things do not always go the way as nature intended. It pays to have a backup, or a detour somewhere in your shirt, drawers, hat... Somewhere.

Ans: Frontline. The leader, knowing my capabilities, would depend on me just enough for the full plan to swing. Obviously that wouldn't be the lan all the time, but mostly. Yee.

Ans: I've keeping it to myself. Sorry, not sorry.

Ans: You said best friend, not "ex best friend". Ey, I'm fine if it means they're safe. Plus we still get to hangout and stuff... That's literally what friends do!

Ans: I actually hate this question... XD

Serious Ans: Oh my gawd I really hate this question!!!!

Serious Ans... Part 2: Ugh. Charisma for myself, prodigal talent to in whatever I want in at the time, and a permanently healthy body. There.

Ans: Scream internally...

Ans: Don't?

Serious Ans: Act like a decent human being. Cherish my slice of humble pie. Give it my best shot. (Turn up for my anime opening...)

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

Ans: E)

Ans: God.

Ans: if I have everything I came in with. (Minus my virginity... Joking!)

Ans: We need them to survive.

Ans: I don't support it.

Ans: Supervillain, because I'd spend my "free time" hunting other villains, and possibly erasing heroes depending on the encounter.

Ans: My genuinity.

Ans: My incompetence.

Ans: I do not. ...I feel like listing my sign defeats the purpose.

Ans, part 2: Am I the only one?

Ans, part 3: You kinda mean wording it this way, homes.

Ans, part 4: Seriously!!!

Ans, part 5: Tis Virgo...

(Sorry for the long answer homie...)

No problem, I prefer them long anyway.

Questions-

Ans: The victim's satisfaction.

Ans: A genuine, positive feeling after that experience, no matter the result.

Ans: I reckon saving the hero. Who knows? They might have an ability to assist me in one final endeavor. Otherwise... We at least get a second chance, to prevent this foolishness from happening again. ...well I do, also assuming said hero was negatively impacted enough, to quit doing what he did best as one of us. (Sorry for the long answer homie...)

Ans: Favorite animal huh... Tough. I guess I still love Lynxes though.

Ans: Rainbow Blue. Sky Blue to be precise. ...or is that Light Blue? AaaaaaaaahhhhhhhHHHHHHHHH—

Ans: Um. Adventure, I guess? (Hasn't roleplayed in 6 months plus...)

Ans: Filled with happy smiles and enough rooms to accommodate those faces! Someone is always home at some point in the day, yet you'd never see the same face in there on that day. We wouldn't all be related by blood — if none of us at all — but we'd have built the place ourselves! Its walls would be lined with history, filled with joy and sadness in unequal measure, and constantly caretaken through its lifespan!

Ans: Understanding. Things do not always go the way as nature intended. It pays to have a backup, or a detour somewhere in your shirt, drawers, hat... Somewhere.

Ans: Frontline. The leader, knowing my capabilities, would depend on me just enough for the full plan to swing. Obviously that wouldn't be the lan all the time, but mostly. Yee.

Ans: I've keeping it to myself. Sorry, not sorry.

Ans: You said best friend, not "ex best friend". Ey, I'm fine if it means they're safe. Plus we still get to hangout and stuff... That's literally what friends do!

Ans: I actually hate this question... XD

Serious Ans: Oh my gawd I really hate this question!!!!

Serious Ans... Part 2: Ugh. Charisma for myself, prodigal talent to in whatever I want in at the time, and a permanently healthy body. There.

Ans: Scream internally...

Ans: Don't?

Serious Ans: Act like a decent human being. Cherish my slice of humble pie. Give it my best shot. (Turn up for my anime opening...)

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

Ans: E)

Ans: God.

Ans: if I have everything I came in with. (Minus my virginity... Joking!)

Ans: We need them to survive.

Ans: I don't support it.

Ans: Supervillain, because I'd spend my "free time" hunting other villains, and possibly erasing heroes depending on the encounter.

Ans: My genuinity.

Ans: My incompetence.

Ans: I do not. ...I feel like listing my sign defeats the purpose.

Ans, part 2: Am I the only one?

Ans, part 3: You kinda mean wording it this way, homes.

Ans, part 4: Seriously!!!

Ans, part 5: Tis Virgo...

Your power is "Samaritan's Rule". With this power, you can always sense the desires and preferences of people near you. This is specifically an immediate desire, so you might notice someone is really craving a cheeseburger, but you wouldn't know they have deep underlying issues of desiring comfort due to the absence of a mother figure in their life. As such for better or for worse, these desires can change on a dime. As for preferences they mostly regard the person's tastes and how they'd most like their desires fulfilled. It'll depend on the circumstances you're in what kinds of preferences you're privy to, in a mug shop you might know about their favorite colors and preferences on mugs and maybe what they like to drink on mugs, but in a restaurant you'd mostly have food-based preferences.

Whenever you fulfill a desire through this you can temporarily borrow any skill from nearby people and your body is guided (if you wish) to make the best impression according to the preferences you're privy to as you're attempting to fulfill a desire. After this, a bit of the person's skills, particularly borrowed ones, remain in you, forming reserves that can be spent when you wish to call on those skills.

No problem, I prefer them long anyway.

Your power is "Samaritan's Rule". With this power, you can always sense the desires and preferences of people near you. This is specifically an immediate desire, so you might notice someone is really craving a cheeseburger, but you wouldn't know they have deep underlying issues of desiring comfort due to the absence of a mother figure in their life. As such for better or for worse, these desires can change on a dime. As for preferences they mostly regard the person's tastes and how they'd most like their desires fulfilled. It'll depend on the circumstances you're in what kinds of preferences you're privy to, in a mug shop you might know about their favorite colors and preferences on mugs and maybe what they like to drink on mugs, but in a restaurant you'd mostly have food-based preferences.

Whenever you fulfill a desire through this you can temporarily borrow any skill from nearby people and your body is guided (if you wish) to make the best impression according to the preferences you're privy to as you're attempting to fulfill a desire. After this, a bit of the person's skills, particularly borrowed ones, remain in you, forming reserves that can be spent when you wish to call on those skills.
Ho. Lee. Fudge. This one is weak!!!!

Just messing! Seriously though, the detail is pretty sick, homes! Damn! AND THE NAME IS BADASS!!!!

Edit: I feel like you give me the most badass ones on purpose >.>

2nd Edit: Not a complaint, mind you!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back