• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern I'd Give Anything (MxF)

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Have you ever heard that expression: I’d give anything for (weath, answers, immortality …. whatever)? Usually the something is their soul or something they truly can’t afford to part with. You know, like their left (body part) or the family jewels - and we aint talking geology here.

Well, you are a woman who has been struggling with what seems like impossible odds and just can’t seem to get a break. Past due notices, cupboards bare, whatever your afflictions - maybe all of them - you finally said it in a moment of extreme frustration. You would give ANYTHING.

You will need a CS. Part of your CS should include a list of what your problems are - a succinct list. (I can create a blank form if you like or you can create your own.)

Who am I? Well, I will be playing the part of the one who has heard your cry for help and has decided to answer it. My methods aren’t exactly what you would call natural. But I do have my limitations.

Posting
We will use two PM threads - one for OOC; one for IC.
I generally manage about a page (400-600 words is typical).
3rd person past tense
Decent spelling and grammar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back