• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Icarus - sci-fi space adventure - Interest check

i'm thinking about making a mercenary / assassin type babe ? probably human and a another babe, although not sure what he'd be doing lol although i might make him some type of humanoid alien ? not really sure ^^ might bring in an engineer that likes stealing and very much enjoys causing chaos ? not 100% sure

A disgraced warrior on the run.
Either a scoundrel abandoning his highly regulated culture for a chance to forge his own path.
Or
An augmented ghilman who served a corrupt and decadent society. They murdered they're master to escape to freedom.

Do you guys have room for an alien that cannot speak the same language as your characters?

He's a wonderful survivalist.

Wow, Is this still open? Looks great and I’d love to try it.

Is the RP still open to joining..? If that's a yes, how can I join? (By submitting a character?)

Is the RP still open to joining..? If that's a yes, how can I join? (By submitting a character?)
Yeah there's a couple of spots open, the link to the lore is on page 2, the character page is attached to that. Submit a character and when its approved I'll send you a discord link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back