• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Icarus - sci-fi space adventure - Interest check

ah - if your still accepting then i'd be interested ! not sure who to use, but i've been craving a sci-fi kind of roleplay for a while now ^^

Hey! I’ll be keen in exploring this if you don’t mind. I’ve been looking for a good Sci-Fi RP for too long.

Are we only playing humans, or can we be non-human alien species?

Last edited:
8's not bad. Okay, I'll give it a shot. I'll begin writing the thread this week, and hopefully get a characters page up in the next 2 days.

sits 's have a question - are we using realistic or animated faceclaims ??

SilverFlight SilverFlight Think I'll withdraw my interest. I prefer small group rps (4-5). One that get too big are just too hard for me to keep up with. Hope it works out for everyone.

SilverFlight SilverFlight Think I'll withdraw my interest. I prefer small group rps (4-5). One that get too big are just too hard for me to keep up with. Hope it works out for everyone.
I have only had one rp where everyone interested actually made it past their first IC post. Normally it's about 50-60%, but no worries if you'd still rather sit this one out. Maybe next time.

Characters page is attached to the lore page via a link at the top.

Garden Gnome Garden Gnome Hiuly of Starmoon Hiuly of Starmoon Noam Noam Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Ha_lfLife Ha_lfLife Ian Temero Ian Temero RikuXIII RikuXIII wickedlittlecritta wickedlittlecritta blue tea blue tea Holyhalo Holyhalo

I'll be playing a brother-sister merc duo, one human, one alien (its an adoptive relationship). I am totally down for knowing some of your characters before the rp starts. People can totally plan bonds and stuff before the thread.

I'm thinking either a human trained by a Protoss-like race in the art of the Dark templar (Think laser swords, stealth, mystic but without the Protoss magic, since he's a human) or a first in-last out, heavy armor, heavy gun boarding party merc type. I'll see what other people come up with before making a final decision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back